Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-02-2021, 08:54 PM
Newbie ;)

A person with psychic could block or steal someone's psychic powers

I would like to know if a person with psychic powers could block or steal someone's psychic powers.This person told me that she visited me at home trough clairvoyance.
I feel like I am always watched.

I wake up with scratches on my back
At night I hear sounds, music, voices.
I dream black cats, black goats, crocodiles and snakes.

Many times I feel an energy that raises from my chest and goes up to my head and it is painful, my chest hurts.
Sometimes my body is shaking.
When I sneez, I sneez powerfully and I almost fall.
Old 17-02-2021, 09:41 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ioana
I would like to know if a person with psychic powers could block or steal someone's psychic powers.This person told me that she visited me at home trough clairvoyance.
I feel like I am always watched.

I wake up with scratches on my back
At night I hear sounds, music, voices.
I dream black cats, black goats, crocodiles and snakes.

Many times I feel an energy that raises from my chest and goes up to my head and it is painful, my chest hurts.
Sometimes my body is shaking.
When I sneez, I sneez powerfully and I almost fall.

Multi-layer truth. It is possible and it isn't possible at the same time. The best modern time analogy I would like to use comes from game servers. In online video games, their exists PvP, Normal, and PvE servers that you singular character can exist in. You pick where your character is going to live at and experience in a lifetime. In RP realities, aka what we might refer to as heaven, destiny controls everything, or god, and everything is automated for you. Your life script is already known. It is controlled free will in essence. The physical realm is your boundary and it is a taboo to talk about higher spiritual concepts to egos such as these. They will reject the teachings or will reject you and burn you at the stake, in essence.

None of us should be allowed access to RP based realities, because you are here with me, and our reality has concepts like COVID in it - which makes no sense what so ever - meaning our reality is no longer a destiny bound reality even though there are still destiny based egos within it. Our reality is a quarantined reality, which has become the social norm. You can equivalently think of this concept of PvP, Normal, and RP as being low vibrations to high vibrational realities. If you are in heaven, it isn't possible. If you are in hell, it is possible. Keep in mind that spiritually you are a system, a multi-layer consciousness, not a single representation of one. What makes up the illusion of one that you believe in comes from the present, the very person who is reading this, that could very well go through a shift and become someone else at any given time. Think of the you currently vs. you ten years ago. That being said, in certain areas of lower realities, yes this is possible. It is no different then how a human is placed in prison. You would have to use other egos to break it out in essence. Spiritual circuits are what power your physic powers and they interact with your chakra network. Block it and you block the physic ability. This is also the root cause of all disease. Spiritual energy workers, are suppose to unblock these things for you and get your energy flowing again, at least if they know what they are doing.

How to fix this? You would only have control over other egos when you tap into your godhood. The image above shows a different video game from a god perspective. If your seeing images of one of your angels being trapped in a cage by a devil, and have feelings such as what you are experiencing, it usually means something akin to what you are saying or other possibilities such as you are undergoing training and using this as your block. Only you know the true answer. If it is the latter, you would have to ascend and become a higher version of yourself - they call this version in Hinduism Krishna by the way to give you a base to work off of. After in which, you would have to do something like working with your shadow through past time regression. You are in essence going back in time and preventing the karma from happening in the first place, which will shift your consciousness to a new reality or dimensional shifting. This is what past life therapy does. You have to remember that all realities and versions of you exist. That reality and version of you will still exist, even if you change it, as all possibilities exist within the multi-verse, you are simply changing the actions within the universe in question, that ends up shifting you to a new reality. These threads being all the different versions of you that lived within destiny. You will no longer have access to that version of you and will replace it with a new version. When people say, everyone is a serial killer, everyone is a saint - this is what they mean. You cannot escape duality until you grasp this.

There is more to this answer, and higher truths then this, and I could write a book on this topic, but I believe that should generally answer your question. One final important truth that I would like to add to this is that from a god and higher perspective, you cannot get access to the greater realities until you meet objectives in the lower based realities - much like how a quest works. Every version of you impacts the others. Your grey, your light, and your darkness all have to be doing well. If you forsake any aspect of yourself, then you most likely belong to someone else - like the story of Jesus who becomes responsible for you. You know those people that seem to be born just destined to win in life? It's not coincidence! I promise you. If you are not the main character of your own story, then you are apart of someone else's. How well you are doing in life doesn't matter, as it is your story.

The lower based reality is where concepts like destiny and free will come to play. In the higher realities, universal laws are more flexible. What you believe to be reality becomes warped and possibilities become extended.

Last edited by Johnathanrs : 17-02-2021 at 11:50 PM.