Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-02-2021, 06:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireBlue
Thank you Chrysalis, I would have thought rose quartz as well, which I love and have a few pieces of.

You're welcome and glad to help!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 07-02-2021, 05:40 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersaiyan5
my heart chakra to feel loved because im feeling depressed

+1 for the heart chakra!
Old 20-02-2021, 06:06 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
For self love, what immediately came to mind is rose quartz. The pink doesn't match any chakra that I'm aware of. Rose quartz is a nice healing stone. Hope that helped.

I agree that rose quartz is a good gemstone to use for healing, generally pink and green gemstones can help with the heart chakra.
Old 20-02-2021, 06:33 PM
Seeker

Power of the Sun and gemstones

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersaiyan5
which crystals can open up your chakras

Hi

It really depends on the gemstone, and which chakras are blocked or need of healing. A gemstone can only help so much, but you need to address the core issue of your depression to truly heal. Meditation will help the most.
You can use a number of gemstones. You can start off with rose quartz, naturally pink and green gemstones will help your heart chakra. Or you can get your hands on the pendants that have all the gemstones associated to help each chakra. Sunstone and citrine will also help give you some positive energy, a boost. Lepidolite can also help with depression.
I have a technique you can try after meditating for a few weeks. If you aren't sensitive to the sun, I would work with the sunlight. Do this standing. Rub your stone, and ask for it to help heal you, drawing the negative energy out of you. Hold your stone with both hands in front above your belly button, face the sun, keep your eyes closed at all times. Let your mind calm, and be aware of your body energy. Visualize your body as only energy. Be aware of your breath, and the warm energy of the sun, as you breath in, take in the energy of the sun in, as you breathe out, let go of the negative energy you feel into the stone. Your gemstone will charge in the sunlight too. Visualize the energy exchange, let your body fill up with the golden energy of the sun.

Therapy will also help as well, talk out the issues to find a solution.
If you don't wanna try the sunlight energy healing. Pranic healing is helpful too.
I hope you feel better soon.