Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 24-07-2020, 12:28 PM
Master
The Lion's Gate 2020!

The Lion's Gate is upon us, the biggest and most intense portal of the year that also last long. From the 26th till approx mid-August for it to fully close again.
You can feel all kinds of everything, the energies coming in are always very very high during the Lion's Gate and because of that many who are sensitive feel it.

22 July 2020
Today the Sun enters his own sign of Leo heralding the 2020 Lions Gate and the Planetary New Year. As the Sun rises with Sirius the Blue Star at dawn, the two royal Sirian Lions (avatars) guard the Gateway as Guardians of Today and Tomorrow.

A new time-line of potential is created during the Day out of Time on July 25th as the New Planetary Year opens on July 26th and culminates at the 8:8:20 Lions Gate .

This year, 3 potent eclipses have preceded these power days, slamming a door shut on the dross of the past and permanently deleting negative 3D bandwidths of experience. On July 25th-the day out of time- release whatever no longer resonates with your personal wavelength and energy signature to create a zero point zone.

On July 26th, set your intentions for yourself and for the planet. As I described in my July 5D Report, the High Heart is finally coming Online. A wonderful unintended consequence of the Covid 19 global pause button is about making the most of our lives together. Not just my life. Not just your life. Our lives. Not just my dreams. Not just your dreams. Our dreams.

In the outer world, the clearing on a scale never witnessed before goes on, as retrograde Saturn, Pluto and Jupiter align with disruptor Eris, breaking open the old social and political containers and seeding chaos.

In the coming 10 weeks, it’s crucial to stop being hypnotised by watching the 3D world burn. Refuse to let your monkey mind- who loves excitement and drama- get caught up in conspiracy theories, narratives within narratives, wild speculation or second guessing what will happen.

Choose stillness as your starting line and through line. Stillness isn’t the absence of movement. It’s a focus on the present

Not doing. Not fixing. Not healing. Just Allowing. Paradox. Moving between polarities. Fluid.

Build emotional Resilience. Resonance. Immunity from the inside out.

Strengthen your own unbreakable security + solid inner ground of being in the face of realities you used to rely on changing and vanishing

From August to December, the time-line is going to be remarkable. We are in the eye of the storm … passing through the eye of the needle … from what was, to what is, to what is to become. All the ghosts of the past are catching up with us. We are in the amplified second half of this Sacred wild ride of 2020 and the etheric is going to become physicalised.⁠

For your essential Guide to the next 12 weeks- sign up to my August 5D Report:” The Writing on the Wall” at: www.hareinthemoonastrology.co.uk

(she's the source of the article)
Old 24-07-2020, 06:12 PM
Master
I love synchronicities like this. My gamer tag has always been lionheart

and I have been feeling some serious power upgrades recently. I'm also on day 32 of a 40 day fast, which was spiritually directed to me.

Not only have I shed weight, I have shed old ideas, old beliefs, old items I will never use, things I was attached to but held no value to me. It has been a time of big transformation, but also slow and steady conscious transformation. Not feeling very chaotic, but very welcome, although there is certainly chaos as my life itself transforms.

also I have been getting the message of transformation, and to begin on my lifes work which is earth buildings. I think they will become increasingly important in the coming decades as the environment becomes more of a known issue, and they are beautiful too!

anyways just wanted to share some good news. and thank you for sharing yours
Old 29-07-2020, 06:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for this. Can definitely feel more going on
Old 08-08-2020, 08:23 AM
Master
Today, 8-8, is the peak of the Lion's Gate for this year. The day were the most light shines on your very essence. The energies involved enhance each other and create a powerful portal.
After today it will slowly begin to close again, which will be over by mid August.

It has been a good Lion's Gate for me. For the first time in years I haven't been floored by the energies :)
Old 08-08-2020, 02:06 PM
Guide

What does mean the Lion Gate? How it brings consequences to all? Thank you.
Old 08-08-2020, 02:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
What does mean the Lion Gate? How it brings consequences to all? Thank you.
Much is in my OP.
If you want to know more, Google it. Right now there's loads of info online about it. I also posted a link.
Old 08-08-2020, 10:15 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Today, 8-8, is the peak of the Lion's Gate for this year. The day were the most light shines on your very essence. The energies involved enhance each other and create a powerful portal.
After today it will slowly begin to close again, which will be over by mid August.

It has been a good Lion's Gate for me. For the first time in years I haven't been floored by the energies :)
Lion's Gate open on 26th of July, which is my birthday. It peaks on the 8th of August, which was my father's birthday. For some reason, this year more than others I really wonder "Why on our birthdays ?".

Anyway, sorry for the rambling. It's always a pleasure to read you FairyCrystal ! I'm happy this has been a good Lion's Gate for you.
Old 08-08-2020, 11:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
Lion's Gate open on 26th of July, which is my birthday. It peaks on the 8th of August, which was my father's birthday. For some reason, this year more than others I really wonder "Why on our birthdays ?".

Anyway, sorry for the rambling. It's always a pleasure to read you FairyCrystal ! I'm happy this has been a good Lion's Gate for you.
Hi Tim! And thank you for your kind words!
As for the birthday, look into 8, the infinity symbol.
Old 08-08-2020, 11:34 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Hi Tim! And thank you for your kind words!
As for the birthday, look into 8, the infinity symbol.
You're welcome !

I already looked about it, extensively in fact. But a refresh never hurts, and after looking it up again (now), I'm always amazed at how true this is.

Old 09-08-2020, 01:05 PM
Master
Yes it is! For me nr 8 is mostly about infinity symbol or Lemniscate. It seems to be my power symbol and as such I bought a fine silver bracelet with a Lemniscate in it :)
Also very good to draw figure 8s with your finger/hands around your body head to toe, or on it, for instance if your stomach aches. It restores energy flow and as such helps healing, including healing of a sore or hurt body part.