Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-09-2019, 06:32 PM
Master
It is always now.

Go deep enough into inner silence and we find stillness, a constant now; it is always “now.”
Things dance around us and we dance around each other in a play of shadow and light.
The Sun does not rise or set rather the Earth turns on its axis and we call it a day.

Life is and experience that happens in and eternal moment, and it is the moments in life that
are so poignant in our experience. Seemingly a series of moments all happening within one
constant moment. One constant now. The silent now is always with us.

We do not do meditation rather meditation does us. What we call the silent experience of
meditation is always happening and all we do is make ourselves available to it. We focus on
it to make its experience more prominent to us, but regardless whether we focus on it or
not it is always there.

The stillness of silence is always present; it is the essence of now. You can not remove silence,
all we can do is cover it with noise. We do not add silence to our lives, all we do is remove the
noise and it is there. Within silence there is stillness, within stillness, it is always now.

It is not only the silence, or space, between the notes that make the music, but it is also silence,
or open space, between thoughts and words that have them make sense to us. There is incredible
open space in inner silence. To truly be able to listen to someone we need to be quiet inside.

The experience of nurturing inner silence is unfathomable as silence has a very rich and thick
presence. Within silence there is simplicity and wholehearted serenity. Another word for silence
is “peace.” When we nurture silence there is and emptiness which brings clarity, and a humility,
approaching a mask-less presence of love.

In silence it is always now. The Earth rotates on its axis around the Sun, all motion is circular.
It is said that space itself is curved. We come and go in a circular pattern. Healing takes place
when we do full-circle work, going back, trying to find out where it began. While at the center
there is stillness and it is always now.

Everything is in motion traveling in circles, or more accurately in a spiral motion, around a center
that exists in stillness. When we come around it may be at a greater level, a different perspective,
than when we were previously there. But nonetheless its “daja vu all over again.” Everything is
happening in the stillness of and eternal moment, experience happens only in the here and now.
Old 12-09-2019, 07:20 PM
Master

You just wanted to vent, or to share with others your truth, or to start a discussion with similar or opposing believers?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by Clover : 13-09-2019 at 01:19 AM.
Old 12-09-2019, 09:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Go deep enough into inner silence and we find stillness, a constant now; it is always “now.”
Things dance around us and we dance around each other in a play of shadow and light.
The Sun does not rise or set rather the Earth turns on its axis and we call it a day.

Life is and experience that happens in and eternal moment, and it is the moments in life that
are so poignant in our experience. Seemingly a series of moments all happening within one
constant moment. One constant now. The silent now is always with us.

We do not do meditation rather meditation does us. What we call the silent experience of
meditation is always happening and all we do is make ourselves available to it. We focus on
it to make its experience more prominent to us, but regardless whether we focus on it or
not it is always there.

The stillness of silence is always present; it is the essence of now. You can not remove silence,
all we can do is cover it with noise. We do not add silence to our lives, all we do is remove the
noise and it is there. Within silence there is stillness, within stillness, it is always now.

It is not only the silence, or space, between the notes that make the music, but it is also silence,
or open space, between thoughts and words that have them make sense to us. There is incredible
open space in inner silence. To truly be able to listen to someone we need to be quiet inside.

The experience of nurturing inner silence is unfathomable as silence has a very rich and thick
presence. Within silence there is simplicity and wholehearted serenity. Another word for silence
is “peace.” When we nurture silence there is and emptiness which brings clarity, and a humility,
approaching a mask-less presence of love.

In silence it is always now. The Earth rotates on its axis around the Sun, all motion is circular.
It is said that space itself is curved. We come and go in a circular pattern. Healing takes place
when we do full-circle work, going back, trying to find out where it began. While at the center
there is stillness and it is always now.

Everything is in motion traveling in circles, or more accurately in a spiral motion, around a center
that exists in stillness. When we come around it may be at a greater level, a different perspective,
than when we were previously there. But nonetheless its “daja vu all over again.” Everything is
happening in the stillness of and eternal moment, experience happens only in the here and now.

beautifully well expressed. thank you for sharing!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 12-09-2019, 11:51 PM
Deactivated Account

These types of posts can be used as inspiration and not something to dissect with the intellect.

Last edited by Clover : 13-09-2019 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Removed quote from member
Old 13-09-2019, 12:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Starmans thread is a fresh breath or air to read,not to mention, the content itself is a positive addition to the forum during a time when the traffic has been very slow. This forum was never intended to be a debate/ hostile environment. On a side note because I edited this thread, Lets be a little more courteous to each other when sharing our views..
Old 13-09-2019, 02:04 AM
Knower
clover I love your avatar. Foxes are one of my favorite animals.
Old 13-09-2019, 02:28 AM
Master

Beautifully expressed Starman!

Stilling not our stillness, now let stillness still our being
Our presence still in the stillness with no coming or going

Old 13-09-2019, 09:54 PM
Master
If we look into our own infinite nature we would see the depths of ourselves;
it is all circular. What we put out we get back.

"The end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know
the place for the first time" T.S. Eliot

We are a love that surpasses understanding. Closed to that love can bring
pain, fatigue, and confusion, among other things. Open-ness to that love,
which we are, can bring fulfillment, freedom, and clarity, among many other
wonder-filled things.

Its' like breathing, we take in a breath and hold on and
then we release that breath and let go.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 13-09-2019, 10:57 PM
Master
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=187
Old 14-09-2019, 04:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
If we look into our own infinite nature we would see the depths of ourselves;
it is all circular. What we put out we get back.

"The end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know
the place for the first time" T.S. Eliot

We are a love that surpasses understanding. Closed to that love can bring
pain, fatigue, and confusion, among other things. Open-ness to that love,
which we are, can bring fulfillment, freedom, and clarity, among many other
wonder-filled things.

Its' like breathing, we take in a breath and hold on and
then we release that breath and let go.

Peace and Good Journey

simple truth of the universe. the truth will set you free!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4