Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 08-10-2010, 01:46 PM
Lindsey89

Lightbulb whats your take on this?

So i've lived with my parents till i was 18 (im 20 now) and there is someone there. I belive its a man. My sister and all my friends have seen him. He never EVER leaves the hallway. He is at least 6 feet or maybe taller. all black i cant tell if he has a neck. kinda like he is wearing a robe with a hood? and he has green eyes that glow. I swear im not making this up. they reflect like a cats but they do it even when there is no light. he is seriously just a black form with green eyes.
the first time i seen him was when me and my best friend kaylee were sleeping on the pull out couch.. she said "lindsey is that ur dad in the hallway?" and when i looked he turned and looked at me. kaylee and i hid and i made her run to turn the light on.
and he always walked to the last room (which just so happend to be mine and my sisters) and just walk to the door way and dissapear.
and as i have said ^^ he never EVER leaves the hallway. but when i got pregnant with my son at 17 and had him and brought him home that frist night (i moved into a smaller room on the other side of the hallway.) he came into my room he saw me. but i dont get a bad vibe from him at all.. he just bent over my sons bed a looked at him... thats all i coverd up my head (i was scared of course but i knew he wouldnt hurt him) and he was gone when i peeked.
that was the last time i saw him. for somereason the name bob always come to mind. anyways even though i never see him one day i was talking to my neices about him and the tv was on and the remote was by the tv.. i said his name bob and the tv shut off i said turn it back on (for some reason i just knew it was him) it came back on. and the room had this weird energy in it. i get nervous just even writing this (even though i am not there anymore i moved out of town) i still feel like he is part of me....

also one night i was staying the night and my son he was still just a baby he was in this little bed thing in the middle of the room. he was awake and i was just laying there resting turned toward the wall and he starting laughing and i heard a woman say hello and he'd laugh and she said hello again and when i looked no one was there.. he was smiling so huge. she had a beautiful voice! and also one night i was there and i was peeing and my mom was making my bed for me (i dont know why i can do it but she's a momma lol) and i heard the woman say what are you doing? and my mom even heard it. she thought it was me and i replyed saying im using the bathroom lol. that was it.

also when i moved into my apartment in my daughters room there was a man there.. just a form.. he was just a lil taller than me im 5'3 and he had a ball cap on and he was just staring at me.. when i actually fully looked at him he bowed his head but kept on staring.. for ever... it was so odd. and it made me feel awkward like i should say somthing but i was trying to go to bed and i said please go. thats it and i havent seen him since. and i also havent looked either. ghosts arent my fav subject bcuz i dont ike it when people or anything for that matter stare at me lol

also when i take a shower i feel like someone is watching i swear there is a peeping tom in there but when i look out of the curtian i see no one.. i know my kids see them as well... they talk to them my son tells me when someone is here.

and for the last story (sorry for the super long post) one night on halloween me and my friends went to graveyards. this was when i was a teenager. anways when we went into this one the moment we went in the lights went out. the second we left they came back on. it was weird.

so what do u make of these? are they trying to get in touch with me? or do i just notice them?
Old 10-10-2010, 09:58 PM
corbintechboy

Be happy and don't fear.

You can learn so much about life and possibly help those on the other side just by listening and asking questions. Be glad you have this gift.

Main thing to realize is that you have the power! Realize that you hold the keys, because you do. Nothing to fear! KNOW you can stop the contact at any time if need be.

It is pretty obvious to me that none of this has intended any type of harm. Many people are not perceptive to spirits and sometimes they just want someone to talk to, may very well be the case here.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:38 AM
Lindsey89

corbintechboy,
You're right. I was thinking that maybe the reason i am scared is because of all the scary movies i have seen when i was a child. But i would like them to leave me alone while taking a bath :\ haha!

Im trying not to be scared of them but still kind of hard. Thanks for the advice though! Never thought they'd just wanna stop by for a chat? haha
Old 11-10-2010, 03:34 AM
Coming2

Hi Lindsey!!

Wow those are some really interesting encounters. It sounds like you are a magnet for spirits. I think it is interesting when you describe the entity while growing up. When you first described him my first thought was demon but as you continued I could see that this being meant you no harm. I often think that most of these entities just want to be recognized. If they are stuck for any reason I can only assume that they are very lonely and are trying to reach out so that someone will know they are there. It saddens me somewhat. Have you ever thought about going home again and sending this entity into the light?? What an amazing gift for both his soul and you for helping him find peace.

It also sounds like your son is gifted as well. My daughter can hear spirits and is very intuitive and I try to teach her how to use her gifts and connect with her spiritual team. Perhaps with cultivation your son could be of great assistance to those that have lost their way.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Lindsey89

Coming2,
Yea i dont think he is bad. Actually none of them are. They are very quite till i talk about them or to them. (when i talk to them its usually please go lol) But i think im going to try and actually see what they want. I'm slowly getting over my fear. Its so weird because in my other posts about astral projecting i see people there who see me as well. But i cant stay because im scared. i'm working on that as well. It's hard sometimes thought so when im by myself i have my headphones in and turned up really loud lol. i know that sounds mean but thats what i did when i was scared. but since i've been on SF i havent doen it only when i want to listen to music not to block things out.
Ive been thinking about when i'be encounterd and i kinda wish i would have asked them what they needed :\
Old 21-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Master
Hello,

There is an insight from the Kryon material about this subject.
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel10_berkeleysprings_.html

Quote:

Ghosts – Multidimensional Information or Trapped Souls?
Humans love things that go bump in the night. They love to be frightened and they love to be scared. They love movies that scare them and they love haunted places. Have you seen the upsurge in the interest of haunted places lately? Much of your media is creating new shows around them.

Now, let me tell you what they are and why they work the way they do. Now we get into the power of the information of the Human lifetime and the Akash. Human consciousness carries an imprint that affects the planet and we have told you this from the beginning of our teachings. Human consciousness is what is going to change the planet. Human consciousness is information. It is information, not just random energy, that you develop based upon what you think and it's powerful. Human consciousness actually goes into what we have called the Crystalline Grid of the planet, which is a multidimensional grid. You can't see it, but it holds energy. It holds multidimensional information.

When we measure the planet for spiritual vibration, it is the Crystalline Grid that is measured. The Crystalline Grid only has on it what Humans have put there. It is an multidimensional record of thought, of lifetimes and of happenings. Why is it that certain land seems filled with old, layered energy of war and other land is clear and clean? The reason is always the same – it's what happened on the land that Humans created. Therefore, you already have the concept of Human energy affecting places.

Here's what I'm going to tell you: In certain conditions and in certain ways, a Human life or an interaction of multi-lives together in a profound scenario will create an energetic informational imprint in a place. It's information and energy that will replay itself over and over and over like a recording tape in 3D. You see it as a haunted house! So here is some of the things that will give you something to think about: Did you notice that in a haunting, you have a scenario that repeats itself over and over? Nothing new ever happens. The man comes down the stairs, the man goes up the stairs. The woman in the kitchen moves from the left to the right, sits in a chair, rocks for awhile, moves away. If it involved dramatic things such as murder, the man comes down the stairs with the ax, over and over and over and over. It's a good movie, isn't it? And that's all it is! "Why does it feel the way it feels, Kryon?" Because it's the result of a Human consciousness imprint and you've got one, too. When you're there overlapping with it, it gives you chills because it's real. It happened. It can even interface with you!

Now, science has gotten involved also, as they should. They're noticing something about true "haunted" areas. The imprint (the haunting) carries scientific attributes that are measureable and – ready – they're all multidimensional! Guess what changes they have measured in these places? Magnetics, gravitation, light and even time anomalies, because what it is, is a multidimensional event, imprinted onto a place on the planet that plays over and plays over and plays over. Multidimensional attributes also often carry temperature change, always to the cold side. We even told you that if you are going to develop a multidimensional lens, you will need to have a super cryogenic attribute. Do you remember? This is an attribute of things "out of 3D."

Can you capture it on your video recording devices? Yes. Because it knows it's being observed. (Just like light knows it's being observed in physics experiments.) Because it's part of an imprint that is multidimensional. In a quantum sense, it knows. I can't explain this to you, since your bias is that you assign knowing to specific consciousness. That is to say, you feel something can only know if it's intelligent and Human, or animal. This isn't either of those. It's a knowing that is quantum. Much of your quantum physics lets you see these very unusual attributes of light and magnetics where there is no distance or time. It's present here, too.

Don't ponder this too much, for you won't like it. You absolutely want and need for there to be an intelligent "soul" where you feel something seemingly intelligent. How can it just be information? The answer is beyond your experience, so you can't understand it. But multidimensional information seems to have what you consider to be "life consciousness," yet it isn't. Let me asks you this: When you interface with your artificial intelligence machines (computers), and they talk to you and call you by name, do you then panic and say there is a "ghost in the machine?" No. It's only code… information. Now, amplify that by a million-fold and you have multidimensional imprints.

I realize that these views are a departure from conventional wisdom on this subject. Still it is nice to consider other points of view I suspect.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-10-2020, 12:38 PM
Knower

with one step forward
Aestetics is not what it could be linked.