Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-12-2020, 01:27 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Death doesn't scare me anymore

You know, when I was a little kid. I would wake up in the middle of the night in fear of what will inevitably happen to all of us and everyone we know. But today, I stand tall with my opinion that I think death is actually a reawakening. let me know if you agree and if you think that it could also be a reawakening
Old 14-12-2020, 08:09 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrolopology
You know, when I was a little kid. I would wake up in the middle of the night in fear of what will inevitably happen to all of us and everyone we know. But today, I stand tall with my opinion that I think death is actually a reawakening. let me know if you agree and if you think that it could also be a reawakening

I am always heartened when folk come to realise that death of the body doesn't mean death of the individual. That awakening also comes to others and for each one it can be an epiphany.

There's abundant evidence about what happens after death so if you want to learn more, want to go beyond simple acceptance of our survival, then you might want to research that evidence. If so you will be in the company of those who have already followed that path.
Old 14-12-2020, 08:32 AM
Elfin

Please dont be afraid of death..... Because that is when you are born .......
Old 14-12-2020, 01:15 PM
Good, Astro!
I can't wait to get back Home, myself.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-12-2020, 01:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Good, Astro!
I can't wait to get back Home, myself.

Oh I can wait to get back.... All in good time, stuff here still to be experienced, even if it's just the experience of gettin' old again!
Old 14-12-2020, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Oh I can wait to get back.... All in good time, stuff here still to be experienced, even if it's just the
experience of gettin' old again!
Really? I respect that, of course.

Me? I've seen plenty here - been distracted enough - learned how not to be - learned what's important. So, I'm ready...
(And if I'm supposed to come back ---that's fine ---it's all perfect!)

I have some things I want to place in the dumpster I share with a neighbor, tho ---
so there's not too much to deal with for those left here.
Luckily I have many millionaire friends it'll cost them a few measly dollars to have what we
call a 'Rollaway' big dumpster to throw stuff in ...and then
give the books, clothes, TV's and kitchen stuff to Thrift Stores.

Body's going to a Science place, friend's know info is on my Fridge - and contacts.
So that's free, and a free pick up within the hour!
If someone messes up somehow and I'm mangled in a crash ---then $495 for the cremation.
All easy peasy. No family to involve ----well one cousin who is also a multi-millionaire, ha!

I'm getting ready, obviously from my signature; there for 10 years!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-12-2020, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger007
Well, when you imagine that you will experience severe pain before the death, chemotherapy scares.
Whoa.
Keep imagining THAT, (and scaring people, placing that in their minds), and it's sure to happen.
That's is not in MY future!

Happy happy happy, then, boom dead..like everyone in my family.
And I have 2 members left...so I know what I'm talkin about.

Old 14-12-2020, 02:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Really? I respect that, of course.

Me? I've seen plenty here - been distracted enough - learned how not to be - learned what's important. So, I'm ready...
(And if I'm supposed to come back ---that's fine ---it's all perfect!)

I have some things I want to place in the dumpster I share with a neighbor, tho ---
so there's not too much to deal with for those left here.
Luckily I have many millionaire friends it'll cost them a few measly dollars to have what we
call a 'Rollaway' big dumpster to throw stuff in ...and then
give the books, clothes, TV's and kitchen stuff to Thrift Stores.

Body's going to a Science place, friend's know info is on my Fridge - and contacts.
So that's free, and a free pick up within the hour!
If someone messes up somehow and I'm mangled in a crash ---then $495 for the cremation.
All easy peasy. No family to involve ----well one cousin who is also a multi-millionaire, ha!

I'm getting ready, obviously from my signature; there for 10 years!

We were with Genesis for body disposal but then I found they don't operate in the south west so it will be the local agent's furnace if we kick our clogs out in the big US. Travel insurance will cover that and folk can fight over our possessions when we've gone. Back home our wills take care of the disposal of our bodies and our estate. Ain't planning on goin' yit anyway and we'll SKI our way there.....
Old 19-12-2020, 04:21 PM
AbodhiSky

i want to die in my sleep
that would be nice way to go
with no pain or problems

like the death we many times give our pets we love
wish we could just go to doctor...say it's time i'm ready
Old 19-12-2020, 06:45 PM
Knower
Bunny

Quote:
Whoa.
Keep imagining THAT, (and scaring people, placing that in their minds), and it's sure to happen.
That's is not in MY future!

Happy happy happy, then, boom dead..like everyone in my family.
And I have 2 members left...so I know what I'm talkin about.

Yeah, LOL, I don't intend to die a horrific death. I always see myself being shot down like Malcolm X or MLK Jr, but I mean, you can go pretty quick from that I think. I don't want to die in severe pain.

Death no longer scares me either. I've gone through things in my own life now that have proven to me life exists on the other side and the stories of other people and their visitation dreams convince me as well. I am looking forward to having fun as a disembodied spirit and helping people still on Earth.