Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-11-2020, 10:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Religion is different to opinion/belief and challenge to another's religion isn't something I would do either. Each of us has the right to follow any chosen religion, faith or belief and provided others don't try to cram theirs down my neck I'm comfortable leaving them to it.
OK thanks bobjob
Old 20-11-2020, 10:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Well Guys, I can only tell you what I know, no metaphysical speculation, no defence of any particular Religious Creed, just what I can only attest to and what I can prove!
My beloved wife, whom I believe was the incarnation of my soul mate, passed from this Earth, in front of my eyes on 3rd. July 2018; to say that I was inconsolable would be a massive understatement!
On impulse, on the 30th. July 2018 I just decided to place my wife's mobile phone on charge, don't ask me why, because I couldn't tell you, it is not as though anybody would be calling her after all!
Without going into the whole story, after about 2 hours I checked on my wife's phone, and it was fully charged, however 2 calls had been made, both from my own phone!
First call lasted between 5-10 seconds, which was where I had called my wife's phone in order to locate it (the thought that my wife's battery would have run out of charge following a month of non-use had not occurred to me!)
Second call lasted just under 3 minutes! Obviously I listened to it intently, there were a lot of strange noises that I could not explain, however lasting only a fraction of a second, I clearly, and I mean clearly!, heard my wife's voice (sounded like my wife was saying "hello" but the first syllable got cut off!).
I have had audio engineers check on the recording, and whilst they all agree that there is definitely a "voice" present, they cannot agree on what they think the "voice" is saying! They all agree however that it is an excellent EVP!
The implications of this are staggering (well they are for me anyway!).
1. My wife has clearly survived the process of "transition" from this world to wherever we go afterwards!
2. There is clearly life beyond this world!
3. My wife was/is aware of everything I was doing (the call was made at precisely the same time as I made the first call to ascertain the whereabouts of my wife's phone!), ergo, my wife is with me and watching me, even as I write this!
No metaphysics, No religion, just hard proof which is now on one of my thumb drives!
Old 20-01-2021, 08:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelytony22
According to the Bible, when a man dies, his spirit return to God to wait for the judgment day. The body returns to dust:

"and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it" (Ecclesiastes 12:7).

When we die, our soul goes back to heaven. Where we wait for a call. If we respond to the call, we choose what we are to experience while on Earth. There is an experience checklist. It's a contract. We spend time in Heaven, relaxing, while we wait for our next incarnation. The reason we come to Earth is to experience, learn and grow. Everything we see, hear and experience is recorded, and sent directly to God of Goodness. She is the first God ever created, in the highest Heaven.

Eather was alone in a never ending black void, when she noticed a small white light. She went towards it and grabbed a hold of it. What that small white light was, was a small random piece of information. She found another. Until eventually she needed something to hold all of it, to make sense of it. So she created God of Goodness.

God of Goodness created her first soul 222 trillion years ago.
Old 05-08-2022, 01:12 PM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I dont read the Bible dont even own one. i dont believe what a book says that was written by MAN to suit his own needs.
It keeps changing as There is Nonone to say what has been written is even correct
Indeed NS.... We dont know if the bible is anywhere near what the original one said!!
Old 28-09-2022, 03:00 AM
Ghaleon

The way i see it having a good understanding of metaphy and spirituality as well as how this matrix is set up we go to where we're supposed to go in accordance to our belief(s) and how we vibrate overall.

In regards to the matrix they are the various heavens (also called dimensions) where Saturn is the seventh heaven and the heaven of "God"! Beyond the matrix is Orion (dark matter or 22% material), beyond this is a veil or boundary and beyond this boundary is the spiritual universe (dark energy or 72% energetic) where there are no atoms and only pure spirit exists!

The only reason its dark is because we are cut off from this part of creation because of our limited senses and are taught and told that beyond the matrix or the physical universe nothing exists! However the spiritual realm is where "all" of us spirited humans come from!
Old 28-09-2022, 01:45 PM
Suspended
Guide

Interesting Ghaeleon.I find myself in agreement with much that you write here.