Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 08-01-2021, 03:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Believe

Advice I give to all my clients is to take away the question mark and replace it with a full stop.
If the question is there, you know you found the answer.
The more I started doing that, the more I realised I knew all along.
If it makes you fearful erase it.
If it makes your heart feel good, keep it.
Old 02-03-2021, 06:47 PM
Experiencer
Ability Development

a lot of people are born with abilties and dont now it my first one was clairaudience i was born this although i was only a baby i remember it well i remember i was erked as i was having a beautiful dream about a garden that looked so really a humming bird was going by the warm sunlight the glistening vivid green grass to suddenly have a voice call me by name that sounded very officialneeddless to say this was only the begining trauma blunted my develoment not going into it because of the sensitive nature i mostly ignored it as i was growing up as i thought it was my imagination furthermore i had a visual shock when my guide decided to surprise me when just before i turned five of what an aura looks like from there prospective this also had a really negative effect on me so the voices stopped fopr a long time my best advice if you think your clairaudient is if you hear sound that dont sound human a famliar is the growl there are others but they are difficult to describe and put into words if you hear the growl and nobody else does with a group of people this a definant sign you are clairaudient they pass close to your aura which picks up there subtle vibrations but if they know you have any of these abilties they will approach you in some stealth way but i would not fear them they feed on negative energy if you keep you vib positive they stay away but i noticed they come and go modern day life has almost ruined our spiritual self people in the early day were superstious and talking about such things was a no no i blame the church in some way and the establishment for conditioning people when really it was just natural as i said people are born this way anyway
Old 03-03-2021, 01:26 AM
Experiencer

It started while undergoing extreme trauma, grief and loss, and things spiraled out of control. I had to learn how to rein it in on my own.
Old 05-03-2021, 01:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
It started while undergoing extreme trauma, grief and loss, and things spiraled out of control. I had to learn how to rein it in on my own.
yes there are a lot iof things that can trigger it nde been very feraful fear of death etc numerous things it must trigger the inner child soul it takes a long time to learn this about about what you really are and were your from i beleave our souls are made of star stuff while that cannot be proven it gives you something to think about
Old 24-06-2021, 04:46 AM
Master
removed.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Last edited by BigJohn : 24-06-2021 at 10:43 AM.
Old 24-06-2021, 09:42 AM
Deactivated Account
mediumship

It's conjecture and personal belief to say we all have whatever spiritual attributes are needed to become mediums. And in saying 'mediums' I'm meaning mediums the way I've explained times-many here on SF and elsewhere.

Psychic awareness/sensitivity in itself is NOT mediumship but is vital to developing mediumship. We MAY all have an element of psychic awareness/sensitivity but for some/most/many it will not develop further. Even empaths will remain empaths, sensitives will remain sensitives etc. and don't progress to communicating with spirit individuals for the benefit of others or providing healing.

Those who think that because something is a certain way for themselves then it must be that way for everyone else are misguided and/or myopic.
Old 24-06-2021, 10:29 AM
Administrator
I would agree with that.as a point when i was younger i went to collage after work. it was a cookery come chef type course there was one man there who thought he was a chef,
he just about got through and got his diploma. he was trying for jobs as a chef he didnt get anywhere he told me the people were telling him he was a cook only he didnt have chef Qualities or Experience.

the same thing can be said in mediumship you are psychic as we all are but not all psychics are mediums

Namaste