Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-04-2011, 11:25 PM
Master
Hi and thanks for this info, I find it strange that once you fold a crystals energy it can't be undone, I can understand that but can you explain that a bit more?
Spiritlite.
Old 13-04-2011, 06:12 PM
SpiritWater

Wow! This is really fascinating stuff. *Trots off to give it a try*
Old 14-04-2011, 09:48 AM
Manahel.Fatima

Well it's strange for me too. me neither hear about crystals. although crystal always fascinate me but i never try to read detail about them .:(
Old 14-04-2011, 01:05 PM
spiritualysurrounded

spiritlite,

working with crystals energy's can be undone, when you work with them like sangress is explaining yes they can degrade through the loose of affection or emotion towards the crystals. you can ask for them to untangle or straighten back out.

when you fold a crystal your not manipulating the energy it consist of or that is flowing through it. Your actually taking the metaphysical structure of the crystal and pushing it together to make the molecules ( not sure what its called) closer compacted. your giving the crystal the ability to handle a denser structure within the metaphysical state. ( this allows for the crystal vibrate a more pure state. with in are dimension of life, the 3rd dimension, balance and negativity can infiltrate any thing. the higher the dimensions the less infiltration, your simply creating another dimension for the crystal)

I'm not an expert with the crystals, all i can say is i can speak with them fairly well and this is how it is being explained to me through the crystals. at the same time i have been asked not to train my self through books and lesson from the Internet but through my own experince. so my terminology and definitions wont be up to par.

but if the crystal holds three variables ( could be more then three ) the energy the crystal is made up of. the energy that flows through the crystal ( separate from the crystals energy) and the metaphysical structure, you would be manipulating the structure of the crystal.

do u understand how the structure of the crystal can exsist separate from the rest of the consciousness of the crystal and still be alive?

Ill send you an email to try and explane this to you, it will allow you to view crystals maybe in a new light. but the whole being of a crystal can be manipulated. you just have to know where to look. you just cant change the stone its self.

Spiri****er,

will you leave us a post regarding what you found when you tried this. so far I'm the only one i have heard of this from. like i said though I'm being trained by the crystals themselves,
it would be nice to see some one else try this and get the same results as i have or similar.
Old 14-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Moonkestrel

I'm not sure about this... don't understand why you would need to 'fold' a crystal as surely its natural energy.and power is awesome enough as it is? If it ain't broke, don't fix it....that's what I think
Old 14-04-2011, 03:50 PM
spiritualysurrounded

we'll my crystal must have been broke. cause she is the one who asked for this. she asked and proceeded to show me how.

as with any spiritual dimension when your new to communication, you tend to double check everything your told. that's what im doing. so maybe your right maybe they are perfect as they are. and something else told me to do this.

but i was meditating with the crystals, and i tend to respect the crystals as a perfect instance they are. so i did what she asked. she needed more then what she could do to help me so asked me to help her. ( a perfect crystal )

Ok doing this with a crystal right by me asking as i go. she works through me on a extreamly parallel level. and she wants me to explane why this was done for me. she ran into a situation where she needed to be able to block things they normally cant block. I am a very unique person becouse of what i have to endure spiritually and the crystals have called to me to teach and and show me how to proceed with my life under these circumstances.

I am battling ( front line battling ) a consciousness, this thing is my thoughts. is my ideas, is my consciousness. this is the natural flow of life's consciousness (right know) . i am shifting to a new level. a new string of emotions, new string of thoughts, new ideas. ( visibly ) before this happend to me i thought very little and had very few emotions. I am terminally ill and it has brought to me a very dark cloud. but i thought i was doing well with my spiritual being. ( through three deaths and many life supports) meditation and cleanliness exsisted in my mind. i had my moments but were not bad. and im not saying religious clean im talking morally clean.

apparently i wasn't where i thought i was or something thought i could use a upgrade so to speak. what happend was it brought my current consciousness to life as a visible being, how it manifest its functions in are minds. and it is very dark. Im trying to pull away from this. and this is in everything. i mean animals, to people, to trees, its the primary vibration to life on the 3rd dimension.

if you didn't practice spirituality or religion this would be the basics of who you are. and as is your practices are performed on this vibration. it cancels out the primary vibration to creation/love. you have to get it to grow within you to see it. on are third dimension.

with in everything there is the matter that holds the vibrations. vibrations just dont exsist they are resonating a density in actual matter. publicly are scientist dont know about this. as we shift dimensions right know the matter will become denser within are bodies. creating solutions to blocking the 3rd dimension distortion. its like god exist on the third dimension but things can cover him up and be him. we never know. this is the definition to dimension, the measurement of the density of matter/physical creator. this matter is also pure creation/ love.

this mater holds all spirits consciousness. angles heavens. it holds all spiritual information. well crystals all exsist in the same dimension that the physical realm exsist on. which with what I'm fighting mentaly, it manifest with in the crystals under all the actions the crystal is trying to perform. i have felt this thing take hold of the crystal and draw it down. it cant change the stimulation of the crystal but it can stop it from functioning. this thing is why many people cant feel or hear them. if it were a pure creator source every one would be able to feel and hear them. they would be very common in many homes.

so im trying to block the 3rd dimension primary god source. ( which isn't Jesus father but holds the source within the same dimension of god. ) it cant be blocked and usually you never know its after you. it just manifest in getting lost, to not having your soda, or fav food at a restaurant. and your ability to handle the situation mentaly. do you shrug it off. or get really up set. I shrouged it off and this thing came after me to get me ****ed off about this. if you get really up set this thing is being you for the moment. to get a laugh out of you.

with out folding a Crystal she will exsist on the same dimension as the physical plane. allowing these incompatible sources through her. folding allows her to push them out. it would be like giving her an immune system spiritually and telling it not to allow anything but love/ creator.

a crystal on this dimension has to allow these sources within her. there not flows of energy there not spirits. they are are minds ( consciousness) as if all are minds become one in spirit and control through us. crystals can not block this. and need to create a denser mediumship ( i dont like to say matrix) to obtain a cleaner focus.

basicly im not fighting energies or altering energies with my folded crystals. im literary impacting the negative conscious upon my self through a folded crystal. but I'm battling this negative consciousness as a entity of its own. and is very Stern about not letting go of its people. every time i get close to releasing from it. it gets very violent and aggressive and holds on even stronger. the crystals need to be able to handle this type of entity to help me.

maybe there not designed to handle such a task and have asked me to make it so they can. they dont give up ever. they will keep trying as long as you can hear them.

basically your taking the structure this matter creates within the crystal to maintain vibrations, energies, and entities. and making it denser. now if the world would shift into the next dimension, that would fix a crystal that cant handle what im asking of it. i just didn't know what i was asking of it till i really wrote this.

the crystal skulls are folded many times so they can exsist on any dimension and be accessed by a clairvoyant with out any manipulation of the information. the clairvoyant would have to ascend as i am though and basically fold her self so that no manipulation wouldn't exsist in her. if you didn't fold them before you put the information in them, it can get tweaked, being on any dimension,

in the dimension were in know ( which we dont do this ) if we put 3+6+9=13-5 in a crystal and had some one else accesses it you would most likely miss a number or even get a completely different equation. this is actually how are current definition of god comes into play. the information is altered as he speaks to us. we never know this. and he and us cant do anything about it.

even Jesus was manipulated by this type of distortion. the source in the third dimension is in his mind is over throwing the Creator source. untill it shifts. if you were to littlery take this 3rd dimension consciousness on, you would yell at it, call it names. get really ****ed, and scared of it. but it would be its self working its self through you. you cant just stop yelling at this thing. you need to evolve spiritually. and if its having fun with you it wont let you evolve. I need to brake through this. and i cant alone, its not like a person that you can just turn your back on. it is you. you are not strong enough to block it. no matter the plane you exsist on it still reflects its self in you. as long as your in the third dimension

i hope this helps you spiritlite. and moonkestrel. it wouldnt hurt to have one crystal like this to see if you cant tell the diffrince. she is sugesting to fold it three times. I dont know how meny times you have to fold them to create the mediumship of the next density. but if you try this will you please post your resluts.