Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-02-2022, 02:57 PM
Guide

Mental Inklings Nurturing Demand. MIND.

What then is mind? From whence did it arise? What are thoughts? These are many questions arising from the idea of what is mind? As the title of this post says that mind is, mental-inklings-nurturing-demand, who then is doing the demanding? And from where does this demander arise from? Each question tends to promote another question, so can we trace it all back to the original point of where the question was born! The birth of all questions that will arise in your life time, begin with the birth of the "I" which also happens to be the birth of the ego as well.

From this "birth" there is also the creation of want we call mind. Before we go any further into this, we need to understand that we are all creators, and what we create within us is the ego, the personality, and the mind, all these three which I call the unholy trinity are constructs of our own making, and begin the moment the the "I" is born within us.

The birth of the first thought is "I WANT" and ITs mine leave it alone! This is the birth place of the unholy trinity which manifests as ego, personality ,and mind. Consciousness and awareness are nothing to do with mind, consciousness and awareness are eternal principles, the mind is a construct created by you. What then are thoughts? Thoughts are basically fulfilling servants of the "I" and create avenues where your wants can be satisfied, and your needs met.

We cannot create consciousness or awareness we exist within the infinite embrace of both, and within that field we live and move and have our being, it may come as a little fat fetched that we are the creators of these things, in order to better understand this we need to see just what it is we are, we are basically living beings, life, we did not create this life, absolutely not, for life by its very nature of being alive ,is an eternal principle, and we at our core of being , are all eternal immortal beings. What we actually create is that which we call our personalities, which is made up of the ego, personality, and mind, we create these three unholy trinities and live within them all of our lives and mostly never suspect that we created and gave birth to all this mental construction , what great builders we are, and think we built all this without planning permission???

regards michael.
Old 13-02-2022, 10:56 PM
Guide

The mind is the home of all thoughts, along with the personality and ego when we can lose our minds, then we have pure consciousness and awareness without any thoughts.

regards michael.
Old 14-02-2022, 05:07 AM
Master
I just posted this poem today, which addresses the line of inquiry, from my perspective:

Dance of Shiva

Just imagine
Head as a balloon
A periscope feeling earth
With heart as the seat
Of soul essence

Senses five