Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-07-2020, 10:21 PM
Suspended

Really, what are the odds both of us (Asearcher and I) are here now sharing the exact same story with different endings?

zillons to 1.

I just figured out her story was mine in reverse.

Which implies God did something here to both of us.

Her X --- told me the message...God wanted me to hear.

That she would have married me all alone if she had loved me.

Its really spooky what God can do thru time.

So God told me thru Asearchers X my girl really loved me! That is some power!

There is no way we would meet here with the exact same stories if there was no God.

What's the story? Would you get married all alone for love.

Now calculate these odds of both our stories here. . .many many years after my girl left me. She was gone in 1998. Then I stumble across Asearchers topic only to discover --she had the same choice. Except she was told it, and I never told it.

So this means him telling her (X demanded all alone wedding) ... was a message for me. That you would if you had loved me!

Stories with all alone weddings are zillions to 1... nobody discusses it.

I'm still tripping out.

Someone you loved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXZNy75Yp68

I know her love. Its the highest passion.

-
-

The all or nothing choice.

My girl and her leaving

My question to God was did she really love me?, and Asearcher told me thru her X she really did! But God really told me thru her X.

-
-
-
And now Asearcher has the answer for her miscarry. Which must of been her real question to God. Which meant had she of done it for love.. maybe things would be different.
I do get some feelings she might of secretly loved him.

-
-
When God answers your questions then you know he's God. But only with my God she could have known?

Last edited by Brian100 : 18-07-2020 at 11:54 PM.