Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-02-2014, 10:09 PM
Master
Angelite under pillow while sleeping

I was told that sleeping with my angelite stone underneath my pillow at night would assist in making contact (in my sleep) with my angels and spirit guides. I tried it for a few nights but only remembered having unpleasant dreams or nightmares, which I normally do not have. So, I removed them. (I did cleanse and charge these stones before hand.0

Has anyone else had experience with angelite or tried this method before?
Old 08-06-2014, 08:39 PM
Knower
I can't say that I have much experience with angelite. I did have a rough piece of it some years back (lovely and gentle energy), but long since gave it away.

You were right to stop keeping it under your pillow at night if it was giving you nightmares.

Perhaps, instead of following the information from other people, you should try looking to yourself and to this angelite stone of yours for answers. Don't try sleeping with it close to you. Instead, sit with it, hold it, meditate, ask why you were getting nightmares because of it. Maybe even ask something way more simple of it. How it wants to be cleansed or grounded, how it wants to be handled. Where it wants to be at.
I've had to do this before, break down and directly ask a stone or crystal in my care how they wanted to be treated or where they wanted to be at. Either with feelings (like running water, or buried in the cool soil), images (like a photograph in your mind of a window cil or a flower bed), or a word popping immediately into my head ('water' 'sunlight' 'moonlight'), they let me know right away what they want. It's my job to 'listen' to them so they can feel at ease and comfortable in my care. That way, not only am I helping the stone or crystal be comfortable, but that their energy can help me too. (Most of the time they'll speak up in spirit to get my attention and let me know they want to be handled or laid close to me for a while to help me with a problem or issue I may be going through.)