Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-06-2023, 11:42 PM
Knower

It’s mad that u ask that, cos I literally just watched two priest arguing over their religious beliefs, and one said “we have to keep religion alive for god” and the other priest said “ but god gave us the brain to think, why did he give us that?”
Old 29-06-2023, 01:58 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233
My feeling is that there is only one being in the universe and that we are each of us individualized aspects of that being.

Charly, this is a beautiful answer! I resonate with it and if you don't mind, I would add that the universe itself is an expression of the one being. It's like everything we see is a cell of that body and each cell carries the DNA of the total being. The diversity is mind-blowing!

Blessings,
Z
Old 29-06-2023, 02:26 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza
Charly, this is a beautiful answer! I resonate with it and if you don't mind, I would add that the universe itself is an expression of the one being. It's like everything we see is a cell of that body and each cell carries the DNA of the total being. The diversity is mind-blowing!

Blessings,
Z

Thankyou very much.

Nice to hear from you.
Old 29-06-2023, 11:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningMoon
Hi everyone. Something interesting I just pondered is we have two points of perspective. You have your ego and identity which creates a separation from all that is. You have another point of perspective where you are just a part of all that is.
This makes me wonder if we really are separate or all is just one. What do you think?
It is the function of this reality, to experience separation. Or, let's say, the feeling of separation enables us to learn on this level.
Old 03-08-2023, 08:02 PM
Knower

I believe We are the same but different vibrations of matter.
Old 03-08-2023, 10:54 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningMoon
Hi everyone. Something interesting I just pondered is we have two points of perspective. You have your ego and identity which creates a separation from all that is. You have another point of perspective where you are just a part of all that is.
This makes me wonder if we really are separate or all is just one. What do you think?

when a child is young and short he can peep through the lowest window and what he sees through that window is absolute reality for him. when he grows up to be a man and can look through the window that is placed higher in the wall, then he sees something different which again is absolute reality for him.

all things become clear in time. a child should not seek to be like a man, and a man should not seek to be like a child.
Old 03-08-2023, 11:03 PM
Guide

Are we separate or one?

The title of this thread is very interesting, in my 49 years of meditation and writing over 10000 blogs on the subject of oneness that we are all ONE UNIFIED wholeness in absolute reality, but being relative human beings and
being blanketed over by a dense layer of ignorance, and further the majority
of humanity are only really familiar with the lower self ego presentation and
almost zero understanding of their higher self which is the Eternal ONE having
a relative experience within a vehicle body that has five KOSHIC coverings
that protect pure Absolute Spirit from have to come into contact with gross
matter.

The eight billions human vehicles are all fractal holograms of the one Absolute
JEWEL, humanity consists of eight billion facets of the ONE Absolute JEWEL
this JEWEL you can call GOD. BRAHMAN, Great white Spirit, what ever you call
it is matters not one JOT, IT is the ONE from which NAUGHT can be said, it
is the SINGULAR Absolute UNBORN INTELLIGENCE, from which all relative life emerges from and eventually returns to.

All human life is being presented as a relative PHENOMENON so we have
8 billion human phenomenon but the CORE ESSENCE of each FACET is
that of the invisible and Absolute NOUMENON which is the ONE SINGULAR
BEING LESS BEING

blessings and regards michael.
Old 04-08-2023, 02:00 AM
Master

Michael……” The eight billions human vehicles are all fractal holograms of the one Absolute JEWEL, humanity consists of eight billion facets of the ONE Absolute JEWEL this JEWEL you can call GOD”

I’ve thought something similar to this for years now. It’s so good to see someone actually “voice it”.

I’ve always felt that maybe God is the diamond and we are all different facets of that. Just my little humble way of trying to make sense of it all.
Old 04-08-2023, 01:27 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Michael……” The eight billions human vehicles are all fractal holograms of the one Absolute JEWEL, humanity consists of eight billion facets of the ONE Absolute JEWEL this JEWEL you can call GOD”
I’ve thought something similar to this for years now. It’s so good to see someone actually “voice it”.

I’ve always felt that maybe God is the diamond and we are all different facets of that.
Blessings Redchic12 it is always great to receive correspondence about some idea that we have had, Humanity can indeed b e seen as eight billion fractal
facets of the one Absolute JEWEL we often call GOD. Hope you are able to access my website and see more ideas.

regards michael.
Old 04-08-2023, 07:51 PM
Administrator
I will make this Short and Sweet We are all One.

We All come from Spirit and We all go back to Spirit

Namaste