Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 11-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Totu

Totu from Hungary says: "Helló mindenki!" :)

Hi everyone!

As I accidently introduced myself in someone else's welcome topic, I thought I should at least make this one properly.

"So here I am, this is Me,
There's no one else on Earth I'd rather be..."

OOPS! So I kinda like joking around when I'm excited.

So after some cooldown:
Yes I come from Hungary. Cool place - except for a few things but I'm not here to complain about things I should be proud of (and thankful!). Maybe I can learn to respect more the language my mother gave me. My problem is not really with the language or the country itself or the spiritual meaning of them, but the people...
It's mostly like using a Ferrari to plow the fields... I mean you can do so with some modifications, but hey man! This is a waste!

So as you can see I have some problems with my origins, and my family didn't really add too much to that... maybe it originates from those early times when I was too young to take care of myself - which later I had to develop way earlier then kids usually do.

I see myself as a healer who is just not ready yet. I still need some healing myself too. What I hope to gain from this forum is to see why I have so much conflict in me when I think about this country and most of it's citizens...

Some more usual data about me: I have a beautyful and most miraculous fiance'e whom I adore the most, the second in my life is mostly my dog and the third is my hobby, archery. I usually don't say much because I don't like arguing - which I got plenty at a hungarian spiritual site -, but when I decide to finally write, it really comes from my heart and without any means of harm to anyone.
My name also refers to a heartbeat if you pronounce it. To-tu

I think I should stop writing now and go to bed. Thuesday is coming tomorrow and it's past 11:10 pm here... :)

best regards,
Totu
Old 11-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Master
Hello Totu !!

Welcome to the forum .....

Nice to meet you !! .... hope to read some of your posts soon
Old 11-10-2010, 09:26 PM
Master
Hello to you, Totu ~ ~ ~ A Big Hearty Welcome to you.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:31 PM
Totu

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Searching
Hello Totu !!

Welcome to the forum .....

Nice to meet you !! .... hope to read some of your posts soon

Thanks! :) I hope so.

I'm not sure my signature works though... Yep, It's working!
Old 11-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Master
Hi Totu

I am a Australian and I find the forum wonderful as their are people all over our world coming together to share..
Blessings to you and your life ...l I especially like how you radiate with love talking about your fiance... :)

love and light to you and yours
:)