Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-04-2024, 12:52 PM
Master

4-8-24 …

These five posts will be the last I will be putting into the forum board for the foreseeable future. I am heading out of state this coming weekend to participate in some projects that the remaining members of my family are involved with. Demands on my time will be elsewhere. It will be at least two to three months … and perhaps a *lot* more … before I will be able to return … if and when I can.

We all push away what we do not like … what threatens us … we do not like to rock our own boat … and in the beginning … we care little for consequences. We will lie, cheat, steal, and kill … all that gets in out way … so *WE* individually can prevail.

This … goes on … forever … and is clearly understandable. There are many situations and conditions that are harmful to our survival here … there are many experiences where we must make choices for our safety and well-being … but for most of us … if we do not “like” some tidbit of information … or if we do not “recognize” it as akin to what we already now … if it doesn’t make us “feel” good … it is then most probably unceremoniously dumped … using a variety of justifications … if we even need one.

Most of us do not even look for forward movement anymore … we just search to find as much “new” information that confirms what we already know and gives us greater confidence in our stance. Mind makes the path so mysterious and confusing that this is the avenue most wish to follow.

It has been a while since I have state this … but … one of *the* biggest dilemmas that an authentic Master or those who walk the advanced steps on the path have to face in dealing with the masses is … *look again* … to get us to actually LOOK at what we know and believe … with fresh objective eyes … and genuinely consider what is “beyond” our stance … one step at a time.

The two most prevalent escape routes in use today is … “This tidbit doesn’t apply to EVERY-one so it cannot be right” … and … “This might apply to everyone else but it doesn’t apply to ME.” Both … are hideouts. Both simply protect. Age only thing that applies to EVERY-one is … each is Soul. Other than that … I could not come up with one thing that applies to EVERY-one. It’s a dance step to keep from looking. Holding to the belief that YoU are the exception to the rule blinds the perspective.

Once again … it is *not* that scary to take forward-moving steps … it is the fact that the mind does not want us to. Period.

Someone on the board asked … “Who gets to be the chosen?”

YoU do … by standing above the rest … clearly above … in those traits, attributes, practices that are viewed by LIFE as important and perhaps not viewed so by you. The individual whose passion is for Greater Truth and love of LIFE … and displays it inwardly … tends to get chosen. Collecting information is not the same as learning to advance.

Within the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds we consider power over … accumulation … control … ( even over the Spirit of the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds ) … and amorous love to be in the heights of epitome. These are experienced, viewed, and utilized within the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds and *not* in the Pure God Worlds.

Again … when you enter Sach Khand … another name for the 5th Plane … you still have to finish out your current lifetime here in the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds. By that time you have most everything balanced … not too much … not too little … and can clearly discern.

More tomorrow.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 08-04-2024, 02:38 PM
Guide

We'll all miss you zorkchop.It's just aswell I'll be leaving the forum in a couple of weeks,take care.
Old 08-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Master

hazada …

Thank you. You've been a good friend. I wish you well on your journeys.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 08-04-2024, 06:18 PM
Master

You will indeed be missed. Many informative posts. Be well my friend.
Old 08-04-2024, 11:19 PM
Master

lemex …

It's been great interacting with you in this thread. You have learned. Little more needs to be said. May you enjoy great travels.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 09-04-2024, 12:57 PM
Master

4-9-24 …

Before the widespread dispersal of information … all had to travel widely to find the more and more “secret” tidbits that allowed for greater understanding. With the internet … we can wander forever in the “options” of “what if” and “how about” and “perhaps.” We can spend many lifetimes just delighting in where we are … gathering supportive mental and emotional foodstuffs … loving our own capability.

There is benefit to such voluminous details, clues, opinions, possibilities, and commentary. Everyone can find something they can recognize … and thus feel better about where they are. But the prime goal of everyone in existence is … to find out who and what they are as Soul Itself … and the responsibilities to LIFE once that is discovered. This later leads to God-Realization.

All else on the path are experiences leading to that end. And once again … it CAN be done. The path was *not* designed to be futile or impossible.

The internet has killed passion for Truth and put a damper on true advancement because we can delight in collecting validations in where we are. How many times have you run into the phrase … “I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be” … or a variation of that.

Fine. What’s next? This doesn’t mean you have to stay there. What are the mysteries in front of you?

The Negative Forces will side-track us … always. The Negative Forces will put obstacles in our way … stumbling blocks … diseases … depressions … confusions … traps … con-jobs … glittering bells and whistles … the Negative Forces have been at this longer than you and I have in walking our own individual path. They are part of the initial design. They will stall you … at all costs.

This is *not* meant to be judgmental. This is merely to let you know … *this* is what you are up against. If you wish to believe that you are here to learn and earn your way out of all of this … then “they” are here to stop you. These little roadblocks that everyone runs into … the little hesitations and haltings … the Negative Forces will use everything and anyone to bring them into your daily path. They don’t stop you with lightening bolts and earthquakes. They stop you with an individual coming into your life and convincing you to become more passive and accept without question. They ill instill fear … any way they can … and their tactics are not fair … because they are able to read back through your past lives and design accordingly.

Again … all of this is not meant to frighten. This is what you are up against. Who gets chosen? Those that keep fighting forward. Those that listen … and test out new approaches and disciplines. Those that at least hold to where they are … and when the cycle of opposition eases a bit … they nudge forward.

Many of you might believe that these are just words. They’re not. This is what matters. The whole “strength, courage, passion, patience, perseverance, etc” … all of that … is what moves you forward when the rest do not.

I will be the very first one to admit … this “path” stuff is difficult enough on its own. To realize that there are actual designs to *make* it more difficult for you … is ghastly to discover. Yet … the goal … it to get Soul Itself to learn to hold to It’s position no matter what … under any conditions … at all costs.

Once you achieve true Soul-Realization and have discerned Soul Itself from mind … and have stepped into Sat Lok … Atma Lok … the 5th Plane … that’s when the real battles begin … because there is an onslaught to pull you back. You are in a precarious position when first enter Sat Lok. You have the ability to hold … but you will be severely tested.

Some … are going through that now.

On these Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds … most everything one can uncover is simply bubblegum for the mind … something sweet to chew on. To go beyond … separates the sincere from the gatherer. The human state of consciousness prefers to remain ignorant … intentionally. By choosing to *not* learn … it releases the individual from responsibility, commitment, and sincerity … sidestepping the strength and courage to do so. People ask the same questions over an over again … and dismiss the information given them earlier that would allow for a long-lasting stance or “answer.” It is much easier to *not* learn … than to learn.

More tomorrow.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 10-04-2024, 12:52 PM
Master

4-10-24 …

It will be impossible to summarize what I have put into this thread during the last few years. Friday April the 12th will be my last post here. LIFE calls me elsewhere.

It is true … most anything we wish to know … the opportunity to find out is most probably right in front of us.

Opportunity is neither ever-present nor ever-lasting. It is here for a moment … as is all things … perhaps for a minute … maybe for a day or a week or a month … and then it is gone. All of his gives rise to the old saying … “He who hesitates is lost.” LIFE will present much to you … just to see if you take advantage of it … in whatever form or condition or situation it presents itself.

There are conditions to this stance … yes. There are always opportunities to go surf the web and find some tidbit to make me feel good … or to substantiate holding to where I am. Mind loves this just as mind loves collecting most anything.

To find someone who has been to where you wish to be … who has a good grasp on what you wish to know … and then to act upon that … figure out what it will take from you to be told rather quiet discoveries that took that person eons to discover him / herself … to ask what it will take and then *do* what it takes … those opportunities are exceedingly rare.

Though there is always an authentic Master … and those yet-to-be authentic Masters that are His assistants … They are always around … They rarely make themselves known … and if an opportunity is not taken advantage of … it can be lifetimes before an individual will be given another chance.

( I didn’t like that either … when I found out. )

True advanced education goes underground more often than it is outwardly available. It has been centuries since the advanced sets of teachings have been as openly available as they are today … just beginning about 50-60 years ago … and they are becoming more openly available for a reason … for multiple reasons actually … which I am not going to discuss here.

There are schools, colleges, universities, and temples available on the other dimensions that one can attend once one earns and learns the way to get to them. From “above” the physical plane … and then “above” the astral, causal, mental, and etheric planes … one can become a part of the continuing advancement of LIFE and learn ITs cycles.

It is understood that an individual may believe and behave a certain way for ten lifetimes and then on the eleventh … they are ready to listen. ( The numbers are just examples. ) Though a person can “wait” to develop … a LOT can be done to nurture your own passion to know. Much can be earned and learned through discipline and effort. One of the main keys … as stated here many times before … is to listen … and that means … heavily considering what you are told and following through in its practice and development. Mind … does not like this. Initial resistance is normal … but learning to over-ride and develop is key … until the “new” levels of discipline and awareness become more natural than the older restricting habits and patterns … one step at a time.

Using mind in *any* does *not* get one beyond mind … and that includes “silencing” the mind. “Bliss” is not some euphoric emotional experience. If it were … it would have to be balanced out in some level to the opposite. Such is the nature and design of the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds.

More tomorrow.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 10-04-2024, 01:14 PM
Guide

Thanks for your teachings zorkchop.As it happens,friday April 12th will be the last time I check out this forum,take care in all you do.
Old 10-04-2024, 02:16 PM
Master

hazada …

Thanks for the interest.

Journey well.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 11-04-2024, 12:54 PM
Master

4-11-24 …

( My family members are excited for my arrival. I hit the road Saturday morning. )

Perhaps three factors … all closely related … that are the most difficult to discover and contend with are … 1) … LIFE will continue to bring challenging experiences into your life until you *do* learn what is necessary to learn … level by level … and LIFE is not necessarily “against” you … IT is just making you look and explore beyond your comfort zone … 2) … just how much we are being led astray and intentionally misled by the major factors of todays world … government, religion, philosophy, society, you name it … most all to make things more difficult for us to contend with everyday life … and 3) … the farther you go on the path … the more you are challenged … and again … not that LIFE is trying to just shake your tree … but how *else* are you to learn the greater levels of strength, courage ( you know the list by now ) … how else are you going to learn that?

Yes … the path can be ruthless. Things just don’t cruise along to your liking. Yes … I Master well aware that there are those lifetimes where it seems as though everything falls your way … you dance happily along the path picking wildflowers as you go. Yes … there *are* those times. The underlying causes are that everything must be balanced … and so … you either just came out of a lifetime to the opposite of that … or … you’re about to head into one.

No … this is not to frighten. This is for awareness. If things are rather balanced for you in this lifetime … take advantage of it and press forward into the areas and limitations you have avoided. Do it now. You may need them soon.

We humans are exceptionally near-sighted … only seeing what is right in front of them at the moment. And yes … to learn otherwise … isn’t easy.

Never forget … EVERY-thing is learned. “Instinct” its rather learned only if it has been previously developed. There are some physical features that are somewhat automatic … like … taking the first breath … but beyond those elemental features … it must all be learned.

When someone says … “That may be true but I don’t believe it” … it is *not* that either of you are right or wrong … it is a declaration of where each is on the path. Third graders are learning third-grade curriculum … middle school has their levels of education … ditto for high school … all eventually head into college level curriculum … and then … on out into LIFE. If a third grader wishes to deeply listen to and consider what a middle scholar might suggest … that third grader can advance a bit more quickly.

Few of us do.

When we get to the “college” levels … we often have been put to the trials and tribulations enough to where we can discern a bit more adequately where we should tone our limitations down a bit and listen to those who are more advanced. The difficulty there is finding those that are “truly” advanced … and not just telling you unfamiliar con jobs or misleads.

Clearly … there *are* “end goals” to all of this. It helps to know of them. There are lots of “goals” on the path but many just lead us in a sideways direction and *not* a forward one.

This discernment … too … is learned.

More tomorrow.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -