Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 18-11-2015, 06:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Question Energy?

Haven't a clue. Know about electric energy and that's all, but this word energy connected to a human makes me curious. I understand food and the like, but energy within the human body stuff that does not have anything to do with food, exercise yes, food no?

Start with the basics and work up, slowly, I am slow in wit. Writer-One
Old 18-11-2015, 07:35 PM
Master

Think of three cameras. They are all pointed at the same standing person. The first camera is a regular camera, and that give you a pretty good visual of the person. Remember now that what you really see is the light reflected off the body and the colors you see are spectrum variations. Because your eyes work in a similar way you can translate this information into something useful to your brain. Now the second camera. It is actually a heat signature camera and the photo it gives you will give us an image on where on the body are certain heat levels. Some areas will show up better than others. It gives you further information about that person. The third camera is actually a density scanner and will show you where that person has metals in them. Three hundred years ago, all these devices were science fiction.

Now roll in a trolley with a hundred more 'cameras'. Some are already invented, like the black light scanners, the particle trackers, the radioactivity tracks.... they all show stuff you could not see with your own five senses.

The rest of the cameras are not invented yet, but eventually there will be one camera that shows you the energy fields of a human body or a dog or a tree. I can't tell you how the camera will work but I cant tell you how a black light scanner work either. But what it probably WILL show, is that a body has a lot of energy within that move in little systems, much like a magnetic field. These energies are concentrated on areas in your body, like your brain or your heart. Depending on what that body is doing a lot of, these centres will move a bit and the number of centres can vary too. Some of these energy systems are tiny, others are bigger than your body.

There are several approaches here. A scientist will attempt to measure these systems, make empirical data etc. Write a thesis. A regular joe will want to know what this stuff can be used for in practical life, and may leave it at that. Spiritually inclined people can however find it a useful approach to understand spiritual things, and in that direction lies some useful stuff too. Even if it is just spiritually useful stuff.

However, food and exercise and food DO affect these energies.

From here on you should start reading a bit about chakras which is what these energy systems often are called. Since there are an immense wealth of books, articles and websites on this topic I leave the next step of research to you.
Old 18-11-2015, 07:42 PM
Experiencer

As I understand it, we have an energy body or energy bodies, and a form of spiritual energy flows through it/them.

The source of the energy is either the universe or the planet. The one flows into us through the top of our heads and the other flows into us through the feet or base of the spine.

People usually want to know about this because of wanting to heal an illness. It is said that illness is the result of this spiritual energy being blocked in a part of the body and that manifests in the physical body in the same area as a disease or illness or pain. So energy work is about restoring the natural flow of energy and unblocking it and the illness usually takes care of itself.