Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-11-2020, 04:33 PM
Experiencer
Arrow The Heroic Fight Against Evil

In a reality where evil is spreading throughout everywhere, and no one want's to face them right in front of their faces because of fear, that reality is going to become a hellish place.

Everything is always in motion, and nothing is ecstatic on the universe. Things are changing & becoming.

Fear & Evil must be confonted like a hero & stopped.

I learned from my life experiences - That I always was initially a short of a pacifist, putting my other cheek, neutrality & avoid confrontation, and fights.

But I realized that if everybody would do that..., evil people & forces would create hell for good people because no one would have the courage to face them against them. There are evil people that if nobody stops them, they are going to create hell for good people - I don't think is right just to let them do that to those psychos.

If you start doing OBE's is the same thematic - Your deepest fears will manifest as form based, and you need to have the atittude of the hero & face them for good. Otherwise they will grow bigger and uglier waiting for you, until you fight them & dissolve them.

“The agony of breaking through personal limitations is the agony of spiritual growth. Art, literature, myth and cult, philosophy, and ascetic disciplines are instruments to help the individual past his limiting horizons into spheres of ever-expanding realization. As he crosses threshold after threshold, conquering dragon after dragon, the stature of the divinity that he summons to his highest wish increases, until it subsumes the cosmos. Finally, the mind breaks the bounding sphere of the cosmos to a realization transcending all experiences of form - all symbolizations, all divinities: a realization of the ineluctable void.”
― Joseph Campbell, The Hero With a Thousand Faces
Old 29-11-2020, 10:32 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
In a reality where evil is spreading throughout everywhere, and no one want's to face them right in front of their faces because of fear, that reality is going to become a hellish place.

Everything is always in motion, and nothing is ecstatic on the universe. Things are changing & becoming.

I learned from my life experiences - That I always was initially a short of a pacifist, putting my other cheek, neutrality & avoid confrontation, and fights.

But I realized that if everybody would do that..., evil people & forces would create hell for good people because no one would have the courage to face them against them. There are evil people that if nobody stops them, they are going to create hell for good people - I don't think is right just to let them do that to those psychos.

If you start doing OBE's is the same thematic - Your deepest fears will manifest as form based, and you need to have the atittude of the hero & face them for good. Otherwise they will grow bigger and uglier waiting for you, until you fight them & dissolve them.

“The agony of breaking through personal limitations is the agony of spiritual growth. Art, literature, myth and cult, philosophy, and ascetic disciplines are instruments to help the individual past his limiting horizons into spheres of ever-expanding realization. As he crosses threshold after threshold, conquering dragon after dragon, the stature of the divinity that he summons to his highest wish increases, until it subsumes the cosmos. Finally, the mind breaks the bounding sphere of the cosmos to a realization transcending all experiences of form - all symbolizations, all divinities: a realization of the ineluctable void.”
Excellent post SF.

Your heart is in the right place.
Old 29-11-2020, 11:45 PM
Master
Quote:

My greatest problem is I do not always turn over my 'obstacles' to 'spirit' or the 'Universe'......... I have a tendency not to always trust...........

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 29-11-2020, 11:56 PM
Guide
Lightbulb

Quote:

I don't share your very dark appraisal of our reality. Of course there are terrible things happening in the world but ALSO there is a phenomenal amount of good being done to tackle suffering and crisis scenarios, e.g. through charities and voluntary work. We can all help to make a difference by what we focus on and choose to act on.

Old 30-11-2020, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
I don't share your very dark appraisal of our reality.
Of course there are terrible things happening in the world but ALSO there is a phenomenal
amount of good being done to tackle suffering and crisis scenarios, e.g. through charities and voluntary work.
We can all help to make a difference by what we focus on and choose to act on.
I also do not share his very dark appraisal.
Is there evil? Sure is...a lot. Is there good and a lot of hope? Yes.
Do I believe there are dragons to be slayed, I do.
I slayed them a decade ago between my ears.
Do I believe in a strong military, I do.
Just my 2 cents.

And a personal thank you, amy, for not making me scroll past the op's entire post again!
When it's right there.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-11-2020, 12:54 AM
Experiencer
In Out of body experiences, Spiritual Guides are going to hide their form and put yourself in new adventures in order to conquer fears, or to help people like a hero. They are always for your own good, no matter how weird or strange the experience, environment or forms you encounter in the adventure.

In human life is similar, through hardship and challenges that in the moment seems super-negative and hard... Then you realize they did help you enormously and were indeed really good for your spiritual progress.

This hero atittude for new upcoming adventures, and fears to face... Man, it makes life in and out of the body truly exciting.

For me it truly resonates in my being.

I am truly grateful for this, it makes life extremely exciting in and out of the body
Old 30-11-2020, 12:57 AM
Quote:
This hero atittude for new upcoming adventures, and fears to face... Man, it makes life in and out of the body truly exciting.
I'm glad you might be there if I need you! I mean it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-11-2020, 01:24 AM
Master
Quote:

As long as you know not to play the game of the dark against the dark.

They would love nothing more than that. The more control you use, the closer you will be, to be one of them.
Old 30-11-2020, 05:39 AM
Master
Quote:

I very much agree to what you are saying! People also need to stop accepting what seems to be crazy as the new normal. Yes, some things do need to change but what makes us a living breathing, caring, loving, and compassionate species's does not need to change. Being cold, numb, and virtual should not be the new norm. When I look back at history and read about past crisis. People typically would band together and do what's right for there peers. New leaders would often rise a new beginning would typically come out of the crisis. This crisis were seeing now none of that is happening. Have we become a generation willing to accept any new normal? Way before the pandemic started we've accepted the fact nothing is real. Well life is real! There's real people, real feelings, a real sun, moon, and Stars. For christ sake everything around you is real weather you like it or not. If you don't like it change it. The real world can be anything you want it to be. The real world can be great if we make it that way
Old 30-11-2020, 09:49 AM
Guide
Lightbulb

Quote:

I am truly grateful for this, it makes life extremely exciting in and out of the body
There are many kinds of 'heroes' helping others, e.g. lightworkers .... many of who are here!

Also, check out youtube for heroes, e.g. type in 'heroes restoring faith in humanity' - this will help to get you up to speed on the amount of goodwill going on in our world!

On a larger scale, I am inspired and delighted to find that, globally, there is more distrust of governments who are now increasingly more challenged! It seems people have reached saturation point with the old corrupt ways and I see evidence (pockets of) people power gaining momentum.

Last edited by ameliorate : 30-11-2020 at 11:36 AM.