Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-08-2011, 12:41 PM
lisa24lisa

can you help... a dream i had about my uncle who is in spirit

I lost my uncle 2 years ago and he came to me last night in my dream saying i must help him. i said what is the matter? he was worried for his daughter. He told me to go upstairs of his house as his daughter still lives there. i went upstairs and it felt all cold and very scary. i toldf my uncle i am frightend he said just go i be here for you. so with that i carried on and in her room i saw her talking to her dad????? but he had rope around his wrists like hands tied together? but my uncle dave down stairs did not? i saw her speraking to her but him and her could not see me like i was not in the room? i went back down stairs and he said lisa that is not me. i said who is he? he said a demon and that he was worried for his daughter as this demon was telling her to do things that is wrong.... my cosin was opn drugs when her dad got ill and she got worse when he got worse. she was un kind to him on his death bed so the family no longer speaks to her. This demon was telling her she is ok on drugs and it is right for her????? but her dad woud never say that as he told me. i then saw her mum thanking me and also my cousin as my uncle touched my shoulder i saw this they thanked me for ringing her and telling her who she see's is not her dad. Anybody help? what is this? is it a message it sure felt real to me. I have been medditating and allowing my spirit family in and this is the first dream i have had
Old 15-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Tammy

shoo, tough one, i am just going to say what i think it means...i could be way off base, and talking the biggest load of baloney :-). it might not make sense, but i am just going to write it (sometimes it makes perfect sense in my mind, but when it comes to writing it down, it doesnt make sense.)

I think it is a very vivid dream, and in my books, dreams that are vivid, and you know that there is something about your dream that is significant, then it usually is. So yes i do beleive your dream is telling you something, but i dont think it would be so straightforward as what it is coming as.
In my personal opinion, the demon is not a "demon", but it is your cousins innner demon/s..AKA Drugs/regret for not being nicer to her father.
If i had had this dream, i would interpret it as such:
I think your Uncle wants you to help his daughter (ok that part is pretty much clear :-) )
The way you see him and they way she sees him in your dream, is also significant, mainly the way "you see her seeing her dad"
you said that he had ropes around his wrists, and his hands were tied (that is how she was seeing him) to me this symbolises, maybe his daughter is still not letting his death go, and is feeling regret/remorseful ( i hope this makes sense!) maybe still emotionally tied to his death/passing.

you say the family is not talking to her? are you talking to her? (real life) at the end of the day, i think your uncle wants you to help your cousin come to terms with his death, and help with her drug addiction.

but as i said that is just me, i do not know much about demons, and personally i dont want to!

Hope you find answer.
Old 15-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa24lisa
I lost my uncle 2 years ago and he came to me last night in my dream saying i must help him. i said what is the matter? he was worried for his daughter. He told me to go upstairs of his house as his daughter still lives there. i went upstairs and it felt all cold and very scary. i toldf my uncle i am frightend he said just go i be here for you. so with that i carried on and in her room i saw her talking to her dad????? but he had rope around his wrists like hands tied together? but my uncle dave down stairs did not? i saw her speraking to her but him and her could not see me like i was not in the room? i went back down stairs and he said lisa that is not me. i said who is he? he said a demon and that he was worried for his daughter as this demon was telling her to do things that is wrong.... my cosin was opn drugs when her dad got ill and she got worse when he got worse. she was un kind to him on his death bed so the family no longer speaks to her. This demon was telling her she is ok on drugs and it is right for her????? but her dad woud never say that as he told me. i then saw her mum thanking me and also my cousin as my uncle touched my shoulder i saw this they thanked me for ringing her and telling her who she see's is not her dad. Anybody help? what is this? is it a message it sure felt real to me. I have been medditating and allowing my spirit family in and this is the first dream i have had

Did you double post this? I swear I already answered this somewhere. Anywho. It sounds like a visit. Though demons are actually just people, in your belief system your uncle probably believed and therefore even in spirit you keep some beliefs. If she is on drugs and he said she has an attachment making her do things... I totally believe it and have seen it in others.

Though I will say that even though you have that wonderful message, I don't know if your involvement will make her stop. You need someone who can remove attachments and... the person who is being controlled has to also send it away (which probably isn't going to happen in this case).

I wish you the best. Maybe Mattie or Xan has other suggestions.
Old 17-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Experiencer
This seems more visitation than dream, has your cousin developed a kind of drug induced psychic awakening?? And your Uncle is trying to protect her from the dark entity that has seemed to attach itself to her?? Sometimes it happens when its drug induced. The vibrations are all wrong for the awakening..
Old 18-08-2011, 12:11 AM
lisa24lisa

thankyou all for help on this. What is a awakening? I have not said anything to her as she would think i am mad or just not admit if i am right