Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-05-2020, 02:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Determined
Nope, the tribulation hasn't occurred!

The smiles brightly, the moon and stars still wink at night are enough of an indication that time is yet to be revealed.

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:” Matt 24:29.
I agree.

If we look at the Book of Revelations, it explains how a beast with seven horns will arise from the sea which was slain with a sword and died, but came back from the dead...who could that be?

It also explains how a beast from the land with two horns will make the beast from the sea into a deity..an evil "God" and the earth will be covered in idols, pictures and graven images of this "sea beast" and people will be forced to bow down and worship it or be put to death.

The land beast will also make stars fall from the sky and crash into earth (meteorites?) and block out the sun for three days instilling fear into people to worship the sea beast or perish.

These tribulations will happen for 42 months (3.5 years) and not 7 years...as many say.

During that time, rapture will occur...after that time, Jesus will return.

Now, nowhere have I seen one slain by the sword as dead and yet lives.
Nowhere have I seen an idol or "global deity" everyone has been forced to worship...discounting Mammon of course, but that has been going on for centuries...even before Jesus time.
I saw a meteor enter our atmosphere last month, but nowhere near as catastrophic as the Bible makes out..and no beast commanded thus.
The sun and moon are still shining...no three days of darkness...

Look as hard as I may and stretching my imagination to the extreme, I cannot find any correlation between Biblical prophecy and what is happening now.

Sure there are locust plagues in Africa...they get these every ten years or so..it is a cyclical thing.

Sure there are killer wasps in certain parts of America..not everywhere.

Sure the governments are corrupt...they have always been, just that they can't be bothered hiding it anymore and have used a global pandemic (with mortality rates less than that of the flu) to take this to the extreme and push it into overdrive.

So no, I don't think this is the "end of days"...it probably just sets a precedent for that to occur sometime down the track.."preparing the way for the Beast"...or something like that.

I have a few "moral issues" in regards to Revelation 13... especially concerning "The Mark of the Beast'" and how nobody can buy/sell without the mark..and those who have this 'mark of the beast' cannot enter heaven..and that..

Let's say there is a priest..

His flock have decided not to get the mark..they are starving and dying..the priest is overcome with compassion, so he gets the 'mark of the beast' to help and feed others..starving and dying himself in the process...what will become of him in the afterlife?

God says that suicide is a sin...what if one commits suicide rather than getting the mark? Which would be the lesser of the two evils? What will happen to them in the afterlife?

Yes, I have way too much time on my hands to think about these things..
Old 15-05-2020, 02:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I agree.

If we look at the Book of Revelations, it explains how a beast with seven horns will arise from the sea which was slain with a sword and died, but came back from the dead...who could that be?

It also explains how a beast from the land with two horns will make the beast from the sea into a deity..an evil "God" and the earth will be covered in idols, pictures and graven images of this "sea beast" and people will be forced to bow down and worship it or be put to death.

The land beast will also make stars fall from the sky and crash into earth (meteorites?) and block out the sun for three days instilling fear into people to worship the sea beast or perish.

These tribulations will happen for 42 months (3.5 years) and not 7 years...as many say.

During that time, rapture will occur...after that time, Jesus will return.

Now, nowhere have I seen one slain by the sword as dead and yet lives.
Nowhere have I seen an idol or "global deity" everyone has been forced to worship...discounting Mammon of course, but that has been going on for centuries...even before Jesus time.
I saw a meteor enter our atmosphere last month, but nowhere near as catastrophic as the Bible makes out..and no beast commanded thus.
The sun and moon are still shining...no three days of darkness...

Look as hard as I may and stretching my imagination to the extreme, I cannot find any correlation between Biblical prophecy and what is happening now.

Sure there are locust plagues in Africa...they get these every ten years or so..it is a cyclical thing.

Sure there are killer wasps in certain parts of America..not everywhere.

Sure the governments are corrupt...they have always been, just that they can't be bothered hiding it anymore and have used a global pandemic (with mortality rates less than that of the flu) to take this to the extreme and push it into overdrive.

So no, I don't think this is the "end of days"...it probably just sets a

1. The "Beast is a humanity largely set against God.
Irreligious.
2. The Beast has seven heads and ten horns.
There are seven continents on the earth, as taught in education.
3. The "beast" with two horns looks like a lamb.

The main "beast" is a revival,as many believe, of the Roman empire.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-05-2020, 03:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
1. Have you considered that "the beast", is a humanity in the world, largely against "religion"?

Have you considered that it is a revival of the Roman Empire?

Have you considered that there are seven continents on the earth, as taught in schools?
Might you have considered that it is something that you have not "knowingly" seen/experienced...that the beast are very unloving evil minded beings, that are without the flesh..ie:-spiritual beings that connect to Earthlings and intergrate their thoughts in with the thoughts of the host Earthling...biblical scripture states that, though if a person has not knowingly experienced it, in the phenomenal way that I have, then it seems that a person will not be capable of seeing it in scripture.

The beast does not come out of the sea, as such. The beast comes out of the witting & or unwittingly host. Though when the host has been transformed by the essence of the Heavenly Father Christ entity.
The host literally then wears the full armour of Christ essence. And is then impervious to the onslaught of the unseen evil, and the beast comes out of the see/waters/man.

We know that the sea/waters are mankind. And that mankind can unwittingly be hosts to these nasty beings. I think though that you have in the past, told me that i am incorrect when i say that i am a host to no fewer than three of these beings at any one time, moment by moment day in day out, year after year "AGAINST MY WILL". Though I know that those that refute it are incorrect.

You say "humanity in the world". however there exist zero humanity. There only exist spiritual beings "US" that are connected to non sentient, non conscious & non aware physical flesh bodies.
And also in the world, are phenomenal untold quantities of unloving evil minded beings "again biblical scripture" that as a whole are refered to as the beast.
And these are the ones that are against religion, against the Heavenly Christ entity, against lovingness etc.

They are in a spiraling abyss of darkness & in phenomenal plaque proportions.

Have you considered that the seven has absolutely zero to do with nations as you mention.
Look it up. Every verse that has the word seven in it, does not speak of seven nations as you refer to.
-------------------
"Just to list a few".
•Seven loaves...
•Seven baskets...
•Forgive him till seven times...
•Now there were with us seven brothers...
•He appeared first to Mary Magdalene, from whom •he had cast out seven demons ...
•When an unclean spirit comes out of a "MAN", it passes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ "THE HOST, MAN" On its return, it finds the house swept clean and put in order. Then it goes and brings seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and dwell there. And the final plight of that "MAN" is worse than the first.”
-------------------
No nations/lands OR Roman Empire reforming, as mentioned.
Only nations/people/Earthlings, oppressed by the unseen, well before the first testament was ever written..."again scripture".
Infact it was happening from when the first parents were on Earth.
It is all there in scripture, though only those that have knowingly experienced unloving evil minded spiritual beings, to a phenomenal extent & kind, can see it in scripture and realize it a such.
Old 15-05-2020, 05:03 PM
Master
Neil you have your own interpretation.
Good for you.

Meanwhile, the symbolisms used in Revelation are used either in the book, or elsewhere in the Bible.

As far as the inhumanity of man I'm well aware of the situation.
There are crime and court programs on T.V., several channels, and while people refuse to pay any mind to them, nevertheless the sorry situations exist in humanity.

I've already expressed that humanity has origins in the angelic. Apart from time.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-05-2020, 11:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Neil you have your own interpretation.
Good for you.

Meanwhile, the symbolisms used in Revelation are used either in the book, or elsewhere in the Bible.

As far as the inhumanity of man I'm well aware of the situation.
There are crime and court programs on T.V., several channels, and while people refuse to pay any mind to them, nevertheless the sorry situations exist in humanity.

I've already expressed that humanity has origins in the angelic. Apart from time.
Not interpretations,..I have realize experiences. Moment by moment day in day out with the evil hidden ones. That reveals scripture for what it really refers to.

You have zero phenomenal experiences regarding same. You however, read scripture, & media content & or see things happening on Earth. Then relate it to scripture.

You have zero phenomenal experiences, & a person who has many phenomenal experiences has in the & in the present, spoken many many times on the subject and your ears become deaf.

The leaders of religions are also deaf & continue to teach what they have been taught by their deaf teachers. All of the past & present teachers have not had phenomenal experiences, & their teachings prove that.

Oh well not worry, though I wonder if you will be this deaf after your liberation from the flesh. Because as scripture states, these unseen ones are very caniving.

You expect the likes of Shivani & others to see it your way, a way derived from reading scripture without experiencing phenomena such as I & others speak of. & yet you yourself will not in the slightest kindly look into what the likes of myself has to say.

Oh well & once again not to worry, though i will be without the flesh long before yourself, & I will make it my business to take an interest in you, when it is your time to be liberated from the flesh. to see how you fare as you sort your way through the dark evil caniving shomozle that is of the Earth plane & hidden from site.
Old 16-05-2020, 02:46 AM
Master
Neil,

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness doesn't comprehend."

Learn the Word of the Lord.

Old 16-05-2020, 03:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Neil,

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness doesn't comprehend."

Learn the Word of the Lord.

🙂 your time will come Morpheus, & you will very soon realize there after.

I can guarantee that from knowledge through phenomenal experiences.

Unlike yourself & your blind faith.
Old 08-06-2020, 03:28 PM
Master
Neil, why do you think your "phenomenal experiences", are so phenomenal?
Believers are well aware of evil in the world.
There is medication for your condition if you are very troubled by your, "visions".

Very interesting though to watch and see how people behave as prophecy is being fulfilled.

Marrying, and giving in marriage. Building and developing just as Jesus cited, about the flood, carrying them off.

"The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God's people, went up before God from the angels hand."
Revelation 8:4

Old 09-06-2020, 07:53 AM
Master
Quote:
There is medication for your condition if you are very troubled by your, "visions".

Very interesting though to watch and see how people behave as prophecy is being fulfilled.

Marrying, and giving in marriage. Building and developing just as Jesus cited, about the flood, carrying them off.

"The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God's people, went up before God from the angels hand."

' The smoke of the incense '

I am not surprised that the People went up Kaneh Bosm would have taken them to very ' High ' places.

' Moses discovered the angel of the Lord in flames of fire from within a bush '.
Old 09-06-2020, 08:53 AM
Master

Quote:

Morpheus, i have spoken about it many times, and because you have zero experiences regarding it all you simply can not comprehend anything that i am saying to yourself & others. & so because of your total lack experience regarding the spiritual, you continually refute my words by blindly "faith quoting" scripture.

And so I will repeat this once more for yourself....Morpheus, after you are liberated from the flesh, my experiences will slowly but surely become a reality to you. Because you will be capable of seeing & witnessing it first hand for your self...& you can believe it or not Morpheus, as i surely do not mind.