Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 27-10-2023, 08:14 PM
Master
How much rain do we need because we've got so much this

I don't know about our countries but in the United Kingdom we have had so much rain consulate non-stop sense Joan since June this year I know it then uncensed within stay it rained on sent smoothens day and it's rained and unstop it's supposed to be 40 Days and 49th I think we could double 80 Days and 18 nights and now everybody is sick of it
Because of filled vectors their funeral directors as cigarette because they after the flowers out in the crematorium Memorial Gardens putting the flowers out getting soaked to the Bone and I've got a lot of good friends who do that especially it did my moment that's fear and I uncles funerals
But our revitis constant vein people are even getting grass and flowers in their guttering they are and I've seen flowers on Top the bus stop shelter go to the rain I have because of rain
Yes it's lovely to get the vein never again but bye can't they give the countries who need the rain and water like eighty opia Ethiopia who need it modern reader because they need water to drink

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 28-10-2023, 08:15 AM
Master

Jo , I fully empathize with you. It's true , here in UK we get more than our fair share of rain . When we get torrential rain or storms my utility room always floods.
Strangely , I have just seen that this morning on Freeview channel 46 is a programme all about the summer of 76 here in the UK with the big drought !!!
I remember it well and will watch it.
But never the less, and as dry as it was , we coped !!!
I clearly remember they were going to cut the household water off and put standpipes at the end of streets .
In my opinion it was over-reacting .
We get far to much water here to ever perish.

I'm on board with you about why can't countries like Ethiopia and other African nations have their fair share of water...
And that is not to do with nature being cruel , it's just how it is, but I'm a believer that more could and should be done to help these poor countries to at least have one tap per village of fresh clean water .
There's NO excuse , not in this day and age .
Old 28-10-2023, 07:16 PM
Master
You could build an ark angel! I always thought dream jo was from The USA. It's raining at the moment here,we are so wasteful there will be hospipe bans next year,all the rain we could utilise it in a few ways,we could generate electric from its flow,send surplus via pipes to desert areas,they could capture the abundance of sunlight they have and pipe it back down fibre optic cable(or even via the water in the pipe) we already do this with oil in countries so why not water, and light to power panels?(the amount of water that just disappears down polluted rivers to the sea must be vast,many hill farming communities managed with little rainfall as the preserved its passage with terraces,there is also the idea of desalination with the added bonus of free salt)
Old 28-10-2023, 08:17 PM
Administrator
I have to agree about the weather The amount of rain we have had is ridiculous ,
It makes you ask if there is a God.
Why do some countries have so much rain and other countries have none

This is a question I have been asked many times.

Namaste
Old 28-10-2023, 08:48 PM
Experiencer
its raining here in good on NZ two
last summer was foods all over the north island and south was having droughts
Old 28-10-2023, 09:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex
its raining here in good on NZ two
last summer was foods all over the north island and south was having droughts

Us people in the UK have had no summer this year because all he had his constant vein non-stop rain rain non-stop
I was in a funeral on Wednesday one of my mum and dads and uncle's friends Crematorium and a veined non-stopped it did not vain vain non-stop even when I graveyard and the crematorium it's still went on stuff and am I smoked Soto and whenever my suit I like looking smart I do
But I paired my respect this gentleman it was a good friend of my dad and my uncle's and my mom's because it's man the perfect Gentleman like my dad and uncle did is national service and thought for his currently but a constant name that constant weather is getting ridiculous now
But we have gotten strange things happening with the rain I have seen extra large worms and they are not my tea
And some of them worms are huge and massive and I've met some people who has Rumi and slimy like them in real life and that is men and women
But Alice reign we are having is ot in the UK and if you live in the United Kingdom they will tell you they are like me they are sick and tired of all this wet weather we are and I keep on saying stop naming storms and there were not globalistic they were stopped naming storms and they will not go ballistic and cause Havoc and disaster
Plus we are getting some strange colored raids a Town's intertrace to trace to two years but some of the flowers have turned from raids I took photographs of them that's a couple years but now I'm gonna put them when I pull them out I'm gonna put and hopefully they grow into a beautiful flowers and you can Bloom every because my uncle was a gardener and he told me a lot of things like that because one made turn it up these but attempt the puppies where a lot of cats got stoned and I think it must have been cut nip kind of flowers because they will Lucy my old cat and strange every time she ate it but life is a funny old thing
But I pray one day the pivot com is never had rain in their life get vain one day so they can get water like they get because water is the most essential thing to drink and live on but not vain every day because we are sick of it in the UK
Because they're quite a few of us like myself a single and lonely do not like being stuck indoors every day because I don't like it I've got to get out every day just to say hello to people but like I should in a long time ago I should have been a funeral director yes in a very but so what at least I would've got for share and used to all of them but I'm sick of it now because everyone is sitting of it in the UK because it's rained non non-stop and escape a lot of people awake because of vain is so heavy bugging on the windows I hope next year in the UK we get a summer we did last year with summer in 20 to it too yes my legs got burned but are you sudicling I used Suda cream on my legs and it took the pain and healing away it did but come on give us some sunshine next year especially for us it's simple vitamin disability to see

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-10-2023, 11:45 PM
Spaces would help to read easier, btw.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-10-2023, 06:08 AM
Master

Jo, Pod, Native... Batten down the hatches , I just seen there's another storm coming.
Love the clever play on words again Pod, for me to build an ark angel LOL... And 'why aye man', Jo is one of ours !!!!
I know full well why the poor African nations still have no fresh water supplies but I better not go into that for 2 reasons . Firstly it might be too political and secondly I get SO cross and angry thinking about it.
Put it this way, if these poor nations were Rich, you can absolutely guarantee they would have had clean piped water decades ago.
Money talks.
Native, I also can never fathom why some places get loads and others none . We get more than we can cope with and it seems we are flooding every other week. Our area was still flooding up to yesterday and then they tell us it's all wasted as it's too heavy and falls in the 'wrong places'.
So as Pod points out, the first dry day and there'll be a hosepipe ban !
Old 31-10-2023, 09:56 PM
Master
They would have lived along clean rivers in the past many in the poor countries,also they produce loads of cashcrops for the west which must take up some water,those people should be living like lords,especially with the minerals and precious metals,and yet charities are asking for money to build wells for the poor in those places.
Old 02-11-2023, 09:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
They would have lived along clean rivers in the past many in the poor countries,also they produce loads of cashcrops for the west which must take up some water,those people should be living like lords,especially with the minerals and precious metals,and yet charities are asking for money to build wells for the poor in those places.
Agreed, and as long as I've been alive the charities have always been asking for money.
If I had all the money in the world I promise these people would have been drought free in months , not decades.