Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 19-03-2022, 10:02 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
There is no cognition "inside".
Cognition is internal but yes, when those processes slow or cease then no mind, time, body..... Later on the mind becomes aware that it's happened.

Knowing it well or knowing it not is the differentiated conscious of the ego, and when you delve past the ego or 'collapse it' temporarily - beyond a thought or perception of 'I am' - the knowing becomes internal but 'knowing' isn't the right word, since that's usually associated with the acquisition of knowledge and experiential knowing.

It's there, it's always been there and it feels 'solid'. There's something like a 90-120ms gap between the unconscious 'knowing' and us becoming conscious of it, depending on the study. It's in that gap that we become aware of the unconscious knowing that the conscious thinks it's 'divine inspiration'. It's also 'outside' the usual knowing/mental processes, which is the reason it feels different.
Old 20-03-2022, 05:34 AM
Master
Greenslade, you call it indeferientated consciousness.
JustASimpleGuy, you call it different things, but I get what you're pointing at.

In either case, it is called our own inner Greater/Broader Non-physical Source Consciousness/pure positive energy. In religion they call it spirit, or the breath of God as our soul, to indicate its extensional nature and non-physical nature.

This pure being the pure awareness of nothing, is what bliss is. And it is timeless. And eternal and even when we become aware in physical time and space reality, it is a small part of our greater non-physical consciousness that focuses here through its physical time and space extension that we call our body.

The problem is that even tho our spirit/soul/pure consciousness is always omni present in all time and space and also beyond it, we cannot experience it easily while in this body unless we actively practice tuning into it. And not to mention, we are not free to leave this body and remain in bliss consciousness. But why?

Why does pure consciousness of bliss or sometimes when not so well recognized as subtle peace, choose to constantly extend back into physical time and space? Regardless of how much suffering there is here. Our state of pure bliss consciousness always keeps, even in relative timelessness, following a two state clock. 0 not excited, just remain pure bliss, and after a relative amount of timeless time, which can be billions of years up to a second, it becomes 1 excited to explore experience/contrast within itself extending back into experience. The cross over from 0 to 1 can also be recognized as being very relative in time. But when a certain treshhold is reached, the 1 of excited of our pure bliss consciousness instantlyd expands into self awareness and into time and space experience, regardless of how much suffering there is or not.

In a sense, the bliss state is non-physical pure positive awareness/energy/life force/being/peace. It is like being free. feeling free. but that freedom is constantly used to create limitations of this environment of time and space and contrast and variety.

But if I HAD THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE, I WOULD REMAIN IN BLISS CONSCIOUSNESS. But when my consciousness decides to expand back into experience, into itself. It happens in an instant. Like the entire universe is gone and suddenly my consciousness wants an experience and it moves in an unlimtted environmentless environment, without limitation, it moves/vibrates / resonates with zero effort at infinite speeds, recreating the entire physical time and space reality in an instant.

And this desire of my consciousness to do so, AGAIN AND AGAIN, every single time, is unstoppable. Because it is not up to me. As an eternal being I cannot choose to remain in bliss, because there is a non-physical and timeless clock that my consciousness is bound to (relative from physical point of view) but from non-physical point of view it is INEVITABLE that that clock will eventually tick to 1(excited, to create exeprience), no matter how long I experience myself to be in bliss.

This means that my individuated unit of consciousness is not THE ONE. And if it is, then The One is bound to a time crystal that eternally fluctuated pulses between 0 and 1, excited and non excited. 1 means I will inevitably be focused in physical time and space. And 0 is I will inevitably be focused in pure bliss/peace of non-physical.

So my consciousness is an extension of a greater time and space that exists even beyond this universe, that I have no control over. Just like this universe has no control over my consciousness.

So in this case THE ONE is then not The All.... The All would then truely perhaps be non-aware in is totality. Unless I can choose to be in pure positive non-physical bliss/peace consciousness, with no experience, forever... And I cannot. And I dont know anyone who can. So... We're stuck in this dual state of pure bliss consciousness and it extending a small part of that into our physical time and space body extension. And these two states are governed by an unchanging time crystal that is NOT relaltive to the time nor space of this universe. I use the word time crystal because that is the best word I can find to match this cycle that exists beyond the one to help explain the dualistic nature that the one is bound to that is non relative to universe but us being relative to it. As you can see when u google the word "time crystal".

Just to help you realise WE ARE NOT CHOOSING TO GO FROM BLISS INTO PHYSICAL TIME AND SPACE AWARENESS, BECAUSE OUR DESIRE TO DO SO FUNCTIONS LIKE A TIME CRYSTAL. And just because the assertion of our desire to experience something other than, into our bliss consciousnss, does not mean we are the one who freely desires it and chooses it when the time crystal gives us the desire to use our infinite ability to re expand back into ourself to resonate back into our extensional experience of time and space.

The problem is that no one can choose to remain in non physical bliss consciousnss at free will, without saying that they "wanted to be in physical" not knowing that their desire and its coming about "beyond time and space" came about from a greater and different unrecognized time and space, dimension, where there is a time crystal that enables or disables our desire to create experience/not. And our bliss consciousness is an extension of that time crystal, as it is an extension of something huuuuge! much much greater than all the universes combined.

That is why I am looking for the One that is beyond these things. free from it. one who can simply leave physical at will whenever they want to. By their own choices, not because it was the "natural" moment to do so. One who can go to non-physical and stay there. Because that bliss state is the best state that exists. And every experience one says "I simply wanted to extend into variety." is a deviation from that bliss and is SELF CONTRADICTING!

IF YOU TRUELY FIND YOUR BLISS THIS PURE POSITIVE ENERGY IS A STATE OF BEING OF FULL EMPOWERMENT AND IT WILL GIVE YOU THE ABILITY TO MAINTAIN IT TO REMAIN IN THAT STATE UNCONDITIONALLY. And if it does not, and it tricks you into believing that one "wants" to focus back into physical time and space reality again, then THAT IS NOT NOT NOT NOT YOUR BLISS! Just a dualistic or cyclical extension of your TRUE ETERNAL BLISS.. OF GOD SOURCE.

You cant say "I'm stuck in physical reality" and claim you have found bliss. True Bliss cannot be lost. All things are extensions of it. And as long as we are finding extensions, we're not feeling true bliss. We're just thinking about the word bliss, to remind us of our quest to FIND THE ONE AND ALL.

So what is beyond the time crystal? is it a non sentient construct that is fractaline in nature? And which consciousness created that? And for what Reason? I see that question as a step towards More God Realisation.

If true bliss or God would want to be physically focused, then it would do so and we would all be feeling bliss all of the time. But God / Bliss does not do that. So why should we partake in a fake system that opperates in a dualistic manner, where every defnition of God contradicts itself.
Old 20-03-2022, 05:58 AM
Master
Quote:
I'd say...
... with nothing to illumine.
The True One is in Darkness and Light. Non-physical. Beyond time and space.

And our soul is like the breath of the one. It is pure aswell. That is our true consciousness. Now, can you experience that? Sure in meditation, to relative degrees. But when you realise that ALL things are relative to God, you have to understand that every relative experience, is not IT! Only when you get rid of all relativity, then you have truely found it.

And that moment you will be able to speak clearly infinite intelligence, because then you are not relatively it. You ARE THE ONE. In that moment. And you wont have to meditate to become aware of bliss. It will be omni present in all of your experiences, physical and non-physical. There will not be a doubt. No relativity. Rather absolute clarity and knowing and bliss.
Old 20-03-2022, 06:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Yes, but...
... to see it shine?
Our experiences are always relative. But relative TO WHAT? ALL THINGS ARE RELATIVE TO GOD SOURCE. TO WHO WE TRUELY ARE IN THE WHOLENESS OF ALL THAT WE TRUELY ARE. When you find that one, there is no relativities such as you mentioned. Just the absolute clarity and bliss and pure knowing that contains not a shred of doubt. Infinite Intelligence. This is not a relative experience in the way we are used to. There exists not even a tiny shred of doubt in your being at that moment. It is UNDENIABLE. That is what self realisation is.
Old 20-03-2022, 06:17 AM
Master
Quote:
But nothing...
... is what is the question?
You can experience Nothing. and there will remain the pure bliss of your true being, and the more often you do, the more aware of it you will become and the more you want to experience it more. But that pure bliss is bound by a time crystal to extend back into "experiencing something as opposed to nothing." for better or for worse. It is a dualistic/cyclical system.
So experiencing nothing is not a path to freedom or total self realisation. It is just like waking up as a God particle, in a prison of duality/cycles.

The question is: How can one get past the time crystal. How can one find the true One. How can one do Both. Because both seem necessery. Can't expand back into God Source, as long as we're remaining in the time crystal. Then our bliss consciousness will be relative again and just a human being again.
Old 20-03-2022, 06:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Same...
... experience.
yeah, again ur going to bliss consciousness and you cannot take it back, only ALLOW it back to varrying degrees, of your ability to do the non doing of allowing your bliss consciousness to flow into your body, And your level of allowance is indicated by your emotions primarily from feeling bad upon returning to body, to feeling neutral to feeling good, to very good, etc. and secondarily indicated by your manifestational experiences.
As more bliss, will be reflected back in manifestational experiences as more physical blissful experiences.

These things are relative. Your level of allowance is relative. Because this is a dream of your bliss consciousness. So when you feel bad, the bliss consciousness being right there in your omni present here and now, is why you feel bad when you are holding energetic thought patterns that do not allow it to flow.

Is that freedom? Your bliss consciousness remains bliss ful, it extends a small part into your physical time and space extension, body, and you get to play around in suffering or bliss and all things in between. Never being able to maintain bliss, except relatively...

Why? Because if you wanted to remain in bliss consciousness, then you would not come out of meditation. Maybe your body would, fall flat to the ground but you would remain in bliss consciousness. And you did not, becasue, the time crystal, excited you with a desire to "vibrate" back into experience of something as opposed to pure positive non-physical source energy consciousness of pure everlasting bliss. But it didnt last forever, because THAT IS NOT YOUR BLISS. You connected to a bliss that is an extension of a timecrystal that cannot remain non-excited by the time crystal forever. Otherwise you would not want to come out. You would remain in bliss and an entire Infinite and Eternal UNIVERSE OF BLISS WOULD UNFOLD BEFORE YOUR VERY TRUELY UNDENIABLY BLISSFULL being and becoming.

That is why this Bliss that people connect to, is just an archonic construct that is bound to a time crystal. It is not the true eternal and infinite bliss of your being, of which YOU ARE A TRUE ETERNAL INSEPERABLE EXTENSION. If you were not, the archon would not have to try so hard to deceive you that the time crystal bliss is your true being, because then it could just sever your eternal inseperable connection to your true God Source, and voila, they own you! But THEY CANNOT OWN YOU. That is why they have to give you the bliss of the time crystal as a sort of fake immitation that resembles your true connection with self, and who and what you truely are as an eternal and infinite indestructable spirit of love and light and bliss and infinite freedom.

This is why I seek God Source and The One. To remember WHY I CHOSE THIS. WHY DID WE CHOSE TO EXPLORE THIS SEPERATION AND LIMITATION. What is the benefit of all of this. What does the True Ultimate Origanl Source and Creator of My Soul get out of allowing all of these fake constructs to limit humanity their consciousness to such extremes. What is its true one desire and intention?
Old 20-03-2022, 06:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Cognition is....
... different.
Yeah you describe beautifully in your own way the relativity of humans relationship with their God Source Consciousness.

But we cannot force others nor ourselves to remain in bliss 100% of the time, as long as we are physically focused. We can only relatively practice ourselves into alignment with that, through bliss. This is the relativity of physical time and space reality.

I seek to understand unrelative (to physical) unconditional bliss consciousness of God Source. Not the fake bliss of undeferientiated consciousness which is bound to the time crystal. That is not the One, because there are INFINITE of those. There are infinite of those extensions and infinite extensions of those.

I seek the Ultimate One and Only One of Which There Exists No Likeness To It. The One and All. The awareness of All awarenesses. The dreamer of ALL DREAMS. I seek that one. And to know if that one is Aware or not and how it relates to the all. And if the All is aware or not.
Old 20-03-2022, 08:24 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
But if I HAD THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE, I WOULD REMAIN IN BLISS CONSCIOUSNESS.
What would happen if you did exist in a true state of bliss consciousness? Or perhaps a better question is what are the reasons you want to?

In a true state of bliss consciousness all you are is bliss consciousness. You are not conscious that while you are in bliss your bodily functions are still functioning. Your digestive system is still processing the contents of your stomach and producing waste, the only problem is that you're so blissed out you have no idea what your body is doing with that waste. Nor do you have the thought of "Gee, I am starving and need beer and popcorn."
You'd come to a painful end if you weren't so blissed out.

"That is why I am looking for the One that is beyond these things."

"A Man Must Accept His Fate, Or Be Destroyed By It."
Spartacus.
https://screenrant.com/starz-spartac...orable-quotes/

Sometimes the best wisdom is not in the Spirituality that's often talked about in these hallowed halls, but often its sources are more Spiritual than the ideologies and theologies. If Spirituality and Life's Purpose/Karmic Obligations are right, you made the choice to experience this.

"So what is beyond the time crystal? is it a non sentient construct that is fractaline in nature? And which consciousness created that? And for what Reason? I see that question as a step towards More God Realisation."
I read somewhere of the tale of how God, in a moment of quantum-time realisation, realised that in order for him to become God all this had to happen.

God doesn't need to contradict himself, because you have a perception/belief of what God is you are creating God. He also has you to create Dualism, non-Dualism and a whole forum-full of other stuff.

"The gnostics believe that the evil creator God and his angels cause this ignorance. If one receives gnosis during this lifetime- a true realization of the spirit-body dichotomy and the true destiny of the soul, then at death, when the body releases the divine spark, the soul may be free of the evil world. On the other hand, if this realization is not reached, then the ignorant soul, when released from the body will be sent back by the Demiurge into the evil painful world."
https://www2.kenyon.edu/Depts/Religi...Gnosticism.htm
Old 20-03-2022, 08:38 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Our experiences are always relative. But relative TO WHAT?
"The Self, according to Jung, is realized as the product of individuation, which in Jungian view is the process of integrating one's personality. The ego is the center of consciousness, whereas the Self is the center of the total personality, which includes consciousness, the unconscious, and the ego."
https://askinglot.com/what-is-self-r...0full%20answer.

This is the reason all this redefinition stuff is a nonsense. Thread after thread of people redefining the ego to suit their own inflated egos and redefining the self to create a persona or a mask of convenience. Jung based his model of the ego on the Ahamkara which, as far as I'm aware, has never been the subject of a thread in this forum in all my time here. He also based his model of the Self on the Atman, and the Atman has never, as far as I'm aware, been mentioned in a thread out the self.

So let me give you the bottom lone here. When you understand the ego, the unconscious and the Self from a Jungian perspective, you understand that you are a fractal of Brahman.
Old 20-03-2022, 08:40 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
I seek the Ultimate One and Only One of Which There Exists No Likeness To It. The One and All. The awareness of All awarenesses. The dreamer of ALL DREAMS. I seek that one. And to know if that one is Aware or not and how it relates to the all. And if the All is aware or not.
The Seeker is always that which is sought.