Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 06-04-2011, 04:52 AM
Pathfinder

Color Anyone done the Master cleanse ?

Hi while googling Cleansing and detoxing this Master Cleanse came up,

it is also called The Lemomade Diet - has anyone tried it ?

It involves drinking 6+ glasses of lemon/maple syrup/cayenne pepper a day

for a minimum of 10 days .

Apparently the Lemon does the cleansing and the maple syrup gives you

all the nutrients you need and the cayenne moves things along

I think I will start on Sunday and see how long I can do
Old 09-04-2011, 11:07 AM
star-child

Yes I used to do this. In my opinion, I wouldn't recommend it because it's just not healthy. The cayenne is meant to speed up your metabolism but apart from that, you are just consuming glucose and water.

If you were to do some sort of liquid fast I would recommend using aloe vera to cleanse your system because it is very nutritious.

Let us know how you get along though
Old 09-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks Star-child, I am looking for something to clear out all the toxins that I have stored- I haven't heard of Aloe Vera - I will look into it
Old 09-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSX-R girl
Thanks Star-child, I am looking for something to clear out all the toxins that I have stored- I haven't heard of Aloe Vera - I will look into it

Who said you were storing onto toxins? Best thing you can drink to help yourself and be more healthy is water. What's also good to drink pure fruit juice that you juiced yourself.