Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 12-11-2013, 11:21 AM
quango

I know of many many Mediums who are excellent in the quality of the evidence that they give to people. They aren't nor do they wish to be famous and go about their work quietly and without any fuss.
As with any walk of life there are people who choose to take advantage of others
Old 12-11-2013, 12:10 PM
catlady

i have done free readings on the internet myself and do not then ask for money for a more indepth reading.
i havent come across any that do this personally.
but do know of a popular practise in the uk,where you get a free reading via the mail and then every now and then you get another letter saying something like ..."i have some important info that could help your life to improve, but you must act now blah blah blah,send me money for an indepth reading."
that is so bad people doing this, its like hooking a client with the promise of something more then ask them to pay.
i dont know how these sort can live with themsleves by doing this scam.
doing this is bad karma and taking advanatge of others in need
but then ive seen a few good ones over the years, not that i recall their names,ones from the local church sort of, no one famous.
not keen on the famous ones,i feel their egos get in the way eventually if they arent carefull. not all of them though.
there are good and bad in all areas of meduimship,regardles if they charge or not.
we cant and shouldnt judge people by classing all and every sort into one bag.
some people resonate with a certian meduim and not others,doesnt mean the one they dont egt on with is rubbish though.
Old 30-11-2014, 06:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Kim Russo -

[quote=IsleWalker]I am glad you brought up this subject. To me, the one who has the best understanding of why things happen, what they mean and can put them in a framework for people to understand (and not just be frightened) is Kim Russo.

Currently she has a show called "The Haunting Of..." where she takes the (self-reported) experiences of people (usually stars) that were unresolved and are still disturbing, and goes back to the location in order to put into context the experience, what they were to learn, giving them closure, finally. Not only is she the real deal, but she is helping people understand what they have experienced--years and years after it has happened.

Lisa Caputo is real but, IMO, there are many psychics who may interact at the astral level but understand very little beyond that. Lisa is a simple person and relays the information to anyone (anywhere). Her heart is in the right place. There are many levels of psychics.

John Edward was my first introduction to mediums. I respect what he does but mediums need to grow as well. How long will he continue giving readings to people will loved-ones passed on? Yes, he is helping, I just question whether he is growing spiritually too.

[I know--this sounds hyper-critical. I'm just sayin' that, to me, in order to be effective, a medium has to understand the framework within which spirit works and the intentions--and to keep growing with what they do. ]

One TV psychic that bugs the **** out of me is Amy Adams (?I think). Everyone she encounters (or those stories that are drawn to her?) are very dark entities--hurtful, scary, mean. She makes all kinds of (unnecessary) facial gestures, mouth contortions--as she is reading. It's very distracting and I just feel that if someone like Kim Russo read the same scene that Amy did, she wouldn't be saying "This is a very bad guy."--but would just state the case as to what this entity was about. In short, I feel she has her own issues with darkness that invade her readings.

Again, I know this is sounding very harsh--but I do think you have to be discriminating about what kind of energy you let provide you with info. If it's just gonna provide more reason for fear, they are not doing the best they can with their spiritual gifts--IMO.

Lora[/QUOTE. Has anyone had a reading from kim Russo? My mother and I maybe even my daughter need a meeting with her but I'm a bit concerned of the price and do y'all think it could be done over the phone? I'd like to save for this but do u guys even think shed do a private reading like that???? Thank you ! SUNSHINE &SMILES!
Old 30-11-2014, 06:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Kim Russo

Sorry I put a response in the wrong place- just getting to where I can navigate these pages- here is what I wrote : Has anyone had a reading from kim Russo? My mother and I maybe even my daughter need a meeting with her but I'm a bit concerned of the price and do y'all think it could be done over the phone? I'd like to save for this but do u guys even think shed do a private reading like that???? Thank you ! SUNSHINE &SMILES!
Old 30-11-2014, 11:00 AM
Master

I personally never have gone to a psychic or mediums but I do go to healers once in a while and I am also a healer. Its pretty amazing some of their mediumship skills and the details they have picked up from deceased loved ones and their prices are absolutely affordable. The othe day i saw one psychic/medium wanting to charge 1500 dollars for one hour. Talk about taking advantage of the bereaved.
Old 30-11-2014, 04:38 PM
Master
Mymarty--

Looks like Kim Russo does take appointments. IDK how much they cost, but here is the link with phone number. You can find out.

http://www.kimthehappymedium.com/#!contact/c21nl

If you feel she is the person to help you and your family, and IF the cost is not prohibitive, go for it. As I said earlier, I really respect her as a medium. I haven't seen anything since then to change that opinion.

Lora
Old 01-12-2014, 05:08 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgrundy
I was thinking of Sylvia Browne, James Van Praagh, John Edwards as "flashy".

Van Praagh runs cruises for grieving people. It's all about the money and the bling.

Did you see him on the Real Housewives of New Jersey this year ? shocked me

alison DuBois made a cameo on the Housewives of Beverly Hill a few seasons ago, it was embarassing :(

I like to think all people with this gift solely do it to heal others.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:40 AM
Everly

There are many good mediums out there. Just like any other profession, there are good ones and bad ones. I know good mechanics and lousy mechanics. I know excellent plumbers and (ha) ****** plumbers. I know some fabulous mediums and I know some that I would never recommend.

Most mediums do not seek or need attention and limelight. They're just regular folks with unconventional jobs.

On a side note, I can personally testify that John Edward is the real deal and a super nice guy.

As for Alison DuBois... I never watch those shows, but somehow I stumbled on her appearance on Real Housewives a few years ago. (I think I was channel surfing, left the room and when I returned, it was on.) I was shocked, and agree with Serenifly that it was embarrassing.
Old 02-12-2014, 02:04 AM
Experiencer
A number of years ago I felt drawn to email this medium. Her ladt name was Anderson. I poured out what was troubling me. At that time I had started having visions and didn't understand why this was happening to me.

She was so kind :) she emailed me back explaining I'm clairvoyant and not to be afraid :) after reading her email, a field of daisies appeared to me in a vision. It was beautiful.
I emailed again to thank her for the field of daisies. I suspect the vision came from her. (I'm not really sure though):)
Besides her, I think we have some pretty good mediums here. And its so nice we can all share our knowledge with each other. :)

Love shine :)
Old 03-12-2014, 01:06 PM
Master

readings are sometimes an entry point. when you are young, you are read to. you see the signs, you know those squiggly lines that are somehow understood by the adult reading to you. this sets the example so that you will one day understand the lines and learn to read for yourself.

the same is true with readings. the reader will often see symbols that mean something to them. such as a royal seal when i was read by john holland. my son often calls my lady. the way lady di was called lady.

the important thing is to recognize that the signs are important and the first step to communicating with spirit. now, the signs education can be with reading cards or reading the stars but the important thing is to learn to read the signs. learn to read for yourself. synchronicity will start in your life. you will learn and you will grow.

kk