Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-08-2020, 02:32 PM
Administrator
Hello

I listened to him a few times trying to get my head around where he was going with things. When we look to elders we can at times see wisdom that comes with age if they and we are willing to share in that life experience.

Death though is not an ending, so why do we honestly fear it so much. Its a transformation life energy continues on in death as our Spirit goes on. If we truly do have a Soul then that goes on to be placed in another host.

Sadly with aging we loose too much of whom we were, and are let to suffer. In this death is not always a welcome event it is a struggle at times to just be allowed to let go and die.

Lynn
Old 04-08-2020, 03:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I listened to him a few times trying to get my head around where he was going with things. When we look to elders we can at times see wisdom that comes with age if they and we are willing to share in that life experience.

Death though is not an ending, so why do we honestly fear it so much. Its a transformation life energy continues on in death as our Spirit goes on. If we truly do have a Soul then that goes on to be placed in another host.

Sadly with aging we loose too much of whom we were, and are let to suffer. In this death is not always a welcome event it is a struggle at times to just be allowed to let go and die.

Lynn

I've heard said it's more painful to be born than the actual act of dying. I have done the research on dying and am no longer fearful lof it. I see it as a relief after a lifetime of struggles.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I've heard said it's more painful to be born than the actual act of dying. I have done the research on dying and am no longer fearful lof it. I see it as a relief after a lifetime of struggles.

And I have read that when someone is born the Earth family rejoice while the person taking incarnation mourns. Whereas when someone dies the Earth family mourn while the person leaving incarnation rejoices.

Peace
Old 05-08-2020, 02:16 AM
Master
Death though is not an ending, so why do we honestly fear it so much. -Lynn

This fear arises when we don't yet experience ourselves as the being who never ends. That's a discovery in awakening.

Old 05-08-2020, 09:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

When we look to elders we can at times see wisdom that comes with age if they and we are willing to share in that life experience.

Lynn

As a young person many decades ago I always promised myself I'd be a wise old man, full of wisdom and understanding with my grandchildren on my knee, nodding while being let into the secrets of the universe.

As I have said before (without capitulating to the 'wisdom' of Greek philosophers who said 'knowing you know nothing is a sign of wisdom') I have to admit that now at my age WE know nothing. I'm not alone here.
I have never met anyone in a life of searching who has ever been able to give an answer to life's mysteries.
That's why faith exists instead of knowledge.
It's comforting to believe in whatever - if you need it.

All I have ever wanted is knowledge - not sitting on a cloud in heaven playing a harp.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.