Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-09-2011, 01:51 PM
Skye

Those enlightened and highly evolved spirit teachers in the world of spirit, tell us every human being has a soul. A baby that has miscarried will continue to grow and go on to learn things in the spirit world, just like they would have done in the physical world.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverbethesame
Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?
The soul joins at the moment of conception.
Unborn,the soul goes back to the astral plane.
Light and grace.
Krishna
Old 08-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Master

Since life begins at conception the unborn baby must have a soul. If there is a miscarriage it can never be guilty of sin and so it would go to be with God in heaven.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:59 PM
mac

Sparrow has given a full explanation which is in concurrence with anything I would have said.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:01 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
Since life begins at conception the unborn baby must have a soul. If there is a miscarriage it can never be guilty of sin and so it would go to be with God in heaven.

Sin is purely a human notion hence no soul is subject to any of the consequences that humankind may attributes to it.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:14 AM
Felynx

Well from my understanding the soul enters at a certain period in the childs development. Its usually around the second trimester that a soul can occupy the developing body. The energy of the child changes and you can feel it more so becoming alive, thats how I know.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:24 AM
Knower
This is a very interesting topic to me personally since I was told I had a miscarriage about 3 months along but I just thought I skipped a period but my body took on a few of the signs but what is strange, I don't remember having sexual relations with anyone then, I wasn't involved with anyone.

I no I didn't get drunk at a college party, etc...

The person who told me I had a miscarriage was a reader in New Jersey. She said my son was standing next to my Dad behind me in spirit and that my Dad was taking care of him.

Does anyone sense a child around? Thank you!

The last thing he said to me...Pointing to the black sky littered with sequined stars...I've been there and back again~
Old 09-09-2011, 06:03 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
A soul can choose to enter the body at any time in conception. They may choose to go through this death for reasons solely their own or for the sake of the parents (lessons). Some do not enter the body at all.
This is my understanding.

From auras, I can detect pregnancy and various stages enroute such as:
1. Energy gathering (sperm takes a few hours to reach egg).
2. Conception which may not lead to implantation.
3. Implantation which may later be reversed by the body.
4. Soul descent after 20 weeks but sometimes not at all - which causes some cases of SIDS.

@Felynx, did you perceive any soul descent prior to 20 weeks?

@forevergirl, this is a delicate area and the statement "that my Dad was taking care of him" doesn't give me much confidence that your reader was qualified to comment.
Souls are immortal. We have had thousands of lives and thus hundreds of families.

I'm not qualified either, especially without personal contact. I only have to think of sensing chlldren's spirits and hundreds flock to me...
Old 09-09-2011, 06:45 AM
sadmummy

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverbethesame
Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?

Hi I had to make a terrible choice and lost my baby at 22 weeks pregnant 3 weeks ago, I have to believe my baby has a soul so one day we can meet again.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:10 AM
Twinflamefound

All I know is what I feel and experience. I have been told twice by different people that I lost a baby. It must have been early on as I never noticed it.

After my second child, when I would pack her baby bag, I would for some reason prepare to pack for another baby. When in the shops, I would round up my two children and always look for the third.
When people ask how many kids I have, I would go to write or say, three, when in fact I have only two.
I also 'hear' someone call mum sometimes, or hear a laugh.
Early this morning I dreamed the baby (who looked like my youngest as a baby) put it's hand out for me to kiss it's fingers, like they do as babies.
When I awoke I could still feel the baby's fingers on my lips. It was a beautiful feeling.
So in my case, I think yes, but I guess everyones case is different?