Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 06-09-2011, 07:58 PM
Sky_lite

Is she gone

There was a Fae that I felt. SHe was around me and I tried talking to her she never answered back but I knew she was there. I'd give her offerings. Still nothing :\ after a few months I was frustrated and told her to go away. Now I regret it though..... is she really gone?
Old 12-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Boldylocks

If she was a spirit to help you, she still may be there but is keeping her distance because that is what you wanted. If she was a faery passing by, I am sure you probably offended her, and she did feel a little hurt by your telling her to go away. I know I would have felt offended if I were a Faery- and I wouldnt be back.

I hope in your case, since you do feel some regret over it, that she may realize that and return. I feel it's a very big honor for we humans to have a faery share company with us and feel at home with us. Many of these Beings don't normallly want anything to do with us. I'd send out a message to her that you miss her :-)

hugs
Boldy