Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-08-2011, 07:38 PM
MaconStar

Why is earths energy so disgusting and drepessing?

I remember what a planet is supposed to feel like from my past lives, it is truly beautiful. My friend said something told him the earth is missing something. I can feel something is very wrong. It was even before the industrial age. Plants and dirt are so dry, the ocean is filthy and waves are not supposed to bubble like that or smell as bad as they do, any animal is either scared of you, hurts you, or is just too stupid to know anything at all.
Old 20-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Moon Willow

Hi MaconStar. I'm not sure what energy you're connecting with, but Mother Earth's energy is none of those things that you have described in my experience. When ever I connect closely it is the most nuturing, loving and strong energy that only ever leaves me feeling amazing. It does change, like at the moment it is a very quiet and still energy, but it does change regularly. In regards to Mother Earth missing something, I'm pretty sure she is more than capable to take care of herself. It can't be good for her with all the pollution that we are creating but I'm sure a being as strong as her can ultimately take care of herself and do what she needs to do.

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
Old 20-08-2011, 10:37 PM
Knower
MaconStar, I think I know what you're talking about, but unfortunately I don't have an answer. Moon Willow, we don't mean mother earth exactly (assuming I'm right) I don't really know how to put it into words, it's like the earth as a thing, not her being. she exists as both. (I wish I could explain it better, but it's more a feeling than words)

I used to Fly.
Old 20-08-2011, 11:49 PM
Master
I don't know what planet your on but the one that I'm on is beautiful.
Old 20-08-2011, 11:56 PM
Experiencer
There is definitely negative energy on the surface of Mother Earth but not in Her. I reconnect with Her energies every time I go hiking and it is absolutely beautiful. The negative energy you're feeling is coming from ... well... in short... us. Humans.

The respect for our Mother went away with the invention of the city block. Not exactly ... but you get my drift. We throw away recyclables. We litter on nature trails. We disrespect places of power... and there are a few in the North Georgia Mountains...

So it isn't Mother Earth that's causing the negative energy you might be feeling. At least from my perspective it isn't.
Old 21-08-2011, 12:23 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaconStar
I remember what a planet is supposed to feel like from my past lives, it is truly beautiful. My friend said something told him the earth is missing something. I can feel something is very wrong. It was even before the industrial age. Plants and dirt are so dry, the ocean is filthy and waves are not supposed to bubble like that or smell as bad as they do, any animal is either scared of you, hurts you, or is just too stupid to know anything at all.

maybe you need to reconnect with the earth in a positive way, give back to it, clean up litter when you see it and so on....i feel very positive energy from the earth, ALWAYS makes me feel better! but thinking about it, i would love to know what the earths energies felt like when humans were not in abundance and just starting to come around. must of been soooo quiet!
Old 21-08-2011, 12:42 AM
Master
Right. It's not mother earth with the problem, it's we humans who are taking and not loving, honoring and respecting mother earth that cause the foulness but it isn't everywhere. I can't relate when you say that someone said it was true (the badness) from before the industrial age. It's bad enough as it is, she has to be raped, then to be insulted and adding this to injury?

Old 21-08-2011, 05:03 AM
Pathfinder
I get what you're saying maconstar. i always feel better when i go for a walk in nature though if my local forests i grew up around aren't being chopped down for more development . i feel once i became a more spiritual person and started looking at the world as a whole and observing how the world REALLY is i got super disgusted and wished i never incarnated here. i always ask why here? unfortunately i don't have any answers. i have no past life memories. however my life isn't that bad. it's just the way humans are and the way they all treat the planet that makes me sick.
Old 21-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Master
You must all consider the timeframe that Earth uses. As a species, we are only a handful of years old, likewise our filthy habits. To use Lovelock's language, this planet is self-regulating and is perfectly capable of "healing" itself. You all are forgetting that another ice age is due in the near future and that will act as a serious curb on our activities and numbers.
Let me show you something :-

Two centuries ago, this was the world's largest centre for Lead mining, thousands worked here, mining and smelting in the hills. This had been going on since Roman times. The area was a mess of slag heaps from the process, toxic fumes filled the air. Now look again ! Very little sign that mankind was ever there. I wander this Land and I can tell you that the E.U. class this as "an area of outstanding natural beauty with many important unique habitats."
Not bad going in 200 years, yes ?

Old 21-08-2011, 12:22 PM
abikisses

Our beautiful land, inhabitants dwell with Her.

Your picture looks like the rise and fall of a woman's womb or breasts, nurturing and comforting, loving.

Blessings
Abi x