Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 24-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Master
No they don't....
Old 25-08-2011, 03:13 AM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmonkey
how did you happen to have such an encounter?? Was your face hiding in a plant?
-

No , actually it wasn't, Sadmonkey. :p

She wasn't camoflaged in any way as in some photos-- she was as clear as day , the encounter was totally unexpected and actually inside my home, but near an open window. If you want to get an idea of how she looked like- check out Brian Froud's book, "Good Faeries/Bad Faeries" and search for the section on Pixies. She looked very similar, with the same kind of eyes, face, neck, body- only not mischievious looking.. She looked much softer , had the same kind of light brown skin, only it was much more softer looking. She looked to be about 6" or less tall , thin and her face was a little smaller than an American dime. She was exquisite.

As soon as she noticed I was staring at her, she dissapeared. I was 45 when I saw her, and I do not take drugs, drink, am not mentally ill, etc. I am a Christian , and prior to this encounter, I had prayed that God would allow me to meet one of these Beings , if they actually exist- so maybe THAT is how I "happened to have such an encounter". All I know is that I am not psychic either, and normally would not have seen anything like her otherwise. I have not seen any of these kinds of things since- but I will never forget that encounter. Because I can't see them doesnt mean they arent there or around in Nature.

I've also learned from this encounter that just because something isnt explicitly mentioned in the Bible, doesnt mean it is automatically demonic or doesnt exist-- I learned not to judge or ridicule others who believe in these Beings, and I found a new appreciation for our Environment that I had previously taken for granted.

Never say Never -- nuff said.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:45 AM
FaerySheena

I've seen a Fairy. I was young and it was in a bush, glowing with a vibrant blue light. Me and my cuz both saw it, and If she had not have been there, I would have never believed it myself. Ever since then I am so fascinated with Faery creatures!
Old 04-09-2011, 03:45 PM
Boldylocks

How beautiful, FaerySheena!

People have to go through their own encounters before they can actually begin to believe.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:46 PM
iolite

I see blue dots to light. They appear to me randomly and only for a brief instance. We've had fairies visit us since my daughter was about 4. She used to talk to them but now she's 13 she doesn't much anymore -- too busy texting, doing homework, going horseback riding --- being 13. I've seen clear, colorless outlines of fairies (head, torso, arms, legs and wings) floating above my bed when I've woken up from a nap. I've seen one perch on my bedroom door frame and fly down too me. Yes fairies do exist.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Boldylocks

iolite, can you do me a favor? Can you tell your daughter for me that she is taking for granted a precious gift -- One day when she is older, she may want to reconnect with the Faery, but they may not be available for her when she tries looking for them. This is the time , now , while they are here. She can connect with them and enjoy their presence while doing fun things, like horseback riding. She can ask them to come with her!

I've done this since discovering the reality of the Faerykind-- at 48, I find myself inviting them with me to church, to parties -- (they love kid's parties and desserts) She can invite them to stay in the home when there is a storm outside- I've done this the week of Hurricane Irene, and I awoke 2:00 am in the morning to hear someone knocking on my wooden dresser, (sounded like someone was tapping it with one of the crystals I have in my room) They wanted me to know that they took me up on my invitation as it was ****** and cold out that night :-)

I would also tell the faerie in your home to please understand that your daughter is going through her distraction years, but one day she will reflect back on them-- and maybe they can be patient with her and please stay around and still feel welcomed. These Beings live much longer than we humans, so it is only a matter of time for them until your daughter starts re-appreciating that special part of her life with them again!

hugs and please send the Faery there with you all my love xoxoxo (I pray for all the Faery , especially during these troubling environmental times.)

love
Boldy
Old 05-09-2011, 03:29 AM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
iolite, can you do me a favor? Can you tell your daughter for me that she is taking for granted a precious gift -- One day when she is older, she may want to reconnect with the Faery, but they may not be available for her when she tries looking for them. This is the time , now , while they are here. She can connect with them and enjoy their presence while doing fun things, like horseback riding. She can ask them to come with her!

I've done this since discovering the reality of the Faerykind-- at 48, I find myself inviting them with me to church, to parties -- (they love kid's parties and desserts) She can invite them to stay in the home when there is a storm outside- I've done this the week of Hurricane Irene, and I awoke 2:00 am in the morning to hear someone knocking on my wooden dresser, (sounded like someone was tapping it with one of the crystals I have in my room) They wanted me to know that they took me up on my invitation as it was ****** and cold out that night :-)

I would also tell the faerie in your home to please understand that your daughter is going through her distraction years, but one day she will reflect back on them-- and maybe they can be patient with her and please stay around and still feel welcomed. These Beings live much longer than we humans, so it is only a matter of time for them until your daughter starts re-appreciating that special part of her life with them again!

hugs and please send the Faery there with you all my love xoxoxo (I pray for all the Faery , especially during these troubling environmental times.)

love
Boldy

I've told her that she should continue to talk to the fairies, but I will pass on your plea. It would be a shame to lose them. I don't talk to them as much any more either, and I need to. I've been wanting to make some fairy doors and fairy houses out of found natural stuff. I've just not felt well and have chores to keep the household of 3 humans, 4 cats and a dog going.

From what my daughter has said that Willow has told her, there are doorways from our realm to the fairy realm. When Willow first came to us, she didn't know there was such a door. She just lived in the human realm, hanging out in the woods. Then she followed us when we moved to Richmond and she says she found a doorway. She and the other fairies that visit go to the fairy realm during the cold winter months. Some of the fairies stay over in the fairy realm mostly all the time now.

I hope that I can get well enough to build a flower garden for them to want to visit more often. I've got a large back yard and an already landscaped front yard that needs serious work and love...just haven't felt well to work in it.

I cannot hear the fairies to talk to them. But when I see them, I tell them hello, and tell them I'm glad to see them and I hope that they're doing well and welcome back. I also remind them that while I can see them somewhat, I can't hear them and I hop that this doesn't bother them.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Boldylocks

That's awesome, Iolite! I think they totally understand that you can't hear them as your daughter can. I also tell them not to be offended in me as I am not normally able to SEE them-- just a few rare times. I have heard them on a few occasions,but it is always when my psychic senses are more open in the stages between waking and sleeping. A few times this Spring I have enjoyed the beauty of Nature outside and have said remarks like "Spring has Sprung!" one morning this early Summer- I was sleeping in our camper and heard a beautiful voice speak in my ear saying excitedly, "Spring has Sprung!' right back to me- as if to say, "wake up, you're missing nature outside! Sure enough, the hummingbirds were out there at the hummingbird feeder and I had a big smile on my face :-)

I found that I dont have time, myself , these days , so I just invite the Faery to come with me during times of chores- cleaning up, and even at work at my 8:00 to 4:30 day job. I ask them to be with all of us over at a No-Kill animal shelter I clean up at alot too- I feel their presence with me alot with the dogs and kittens even when cleaning up dog poop or cleaning litter boxes :-). Practically speaking, we don't have time to keep making faery cottages and such- but the Fae don't mind- they understand our human culture- they just love it when we include them in our every day lives and even our boring manual work and drudgery. It actually makes our daily lives more rewarding and fun when you think of it. Some have even encountered the Faery in the hospital rooms--so if they want to, they will even go to a hospital.

That is so awesome that this Faery named Willow spoke to your daughter and shared that with her. I have heard , as well, from a wonderful intuitive woman who is able to channel the faery, that the Faery will go into thier dimension right before the Winter Snow season and rest there- and will often go through another doorway from thier dimension to another part of Earth where their services are needed until our Springtime comes again.
It doesnt surprise me that many of the Faery decide to stay in thier dimension- it's sad, because I feel that these same faery probably would have visited our dimension centuries ago when Nature and our Environment was more pristine and uncorrupted by corporate industry mankind.

I remind the faery when outside that my home will always be their home- and if I am not able to continue to live in my present home, I will always make wherever I live beautiful for them to also enjoy and share with me-- I think having the option of a portal back to thier dimension and back to visit those of us who really love them would be sooo cool for them :-)
I hope you feel well soon and are taking care of your body with natural plant-based foods and nutrients.

warm Fae hugs!
lisa- Boldylocks