Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-04-2020, 10:50 PM

Do our parted loved ones watch and guide us in afterlife

In the afterlife, do our parted over ones watch over us and see everything and guide us.
Some say once the soul ascends, it can see the true reality of everything in the physical world. With that notion, does the parted soul worry and feel pain and anguish watching their loved ones in the physical world. That would be so very sad if they are never freed from their worries for their children.
Old 27-04-2020, 12:44 AM
Master

You can adopt another's belief, or you can try to explore for yourself. I prefer the second path, so I learned to do self-hypnotic regressions.

One type of experience I had, was passing through death at the end of a past life. I did it many times, and every time I had very similar experiences: you feel the same way as when you wake up from a dream.

You wake up to a different you than the one who died. You aren't a more evolved entity, just a more lucid one. You feel about the just ended life as you feel about a dream you just woke up from. You had other dreams before.

I believe that only once, or twice, I experienced a slightly longer transition, when I passed on suddenly while being a mother with small children, and I was worried for them. But even that didn't last. It was like when you wake up from a nightmare, and you need some time to fully realize that it was just a nightmare, and you're now "awake".

You can't "see the true reality of everything in the physical world", as you don't see your full and true reality of your dream world when you wake up from a dream.

Sometimes when I projected into afterlife, I contacted my dead parents. They weren't my parents anymore. They were very nice, tried to be somewhat comforting and helpful to me, but they weren't my parents anymore, just former co-participants in some past activity.

There is a guide who's guiding you (he has other "guidees" too) both when you're awake and when you're asleep. If you aren't tuned in, you miss most of its guidance ("its" because over there all are androgynous entities).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-04-2020, 05:15 AM
Master

I am currently re-reading Life in the World Unseen by Anthony Borgia.

By all accounts when someone dies they may well initially hover around their family. This may be out of concern for the well-being of their family without them. Or it may be that the individual does not realise that they have died, because as far as they are concerned they are still the same as ever. They are puzzled as to why their family completely ignores them.

Sooner or later they reach a stage where they are ready to leave the physical plane behind and move onto the astral realms. So they continue their learning elsewhere and they may have nothing to do with the family remaining on the physical. After all, how does it serve them to just float around observing their spouse and children?

Peace
Old 27-04-2020, 07:01 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You can adopt another's belief, or you can try to explore for yourself. I prefer the second path, so I learned to do self-hypnotic regressions.

One type of experience I had, was passing through death at the end of a past life. I did it many times, and every time I had very similar experiences: you feel the same way as when you wake up from a dream.

You wake up to a different you than the one who died. You aren't a more evolved entity, just a more lucid one. You feel about the just ended life as you feel about a dream you just woke up from. You had other dreams before.

I believe that only once, or twice, I experienced a slightly longer transition, when I passed on suddenly while being a mother with small children, and I was worried for them. But even that didn't last. It was like when you wake up from a nightmare, and you need some time to fully realize that it was just a nightmare, and you're now "awake".

You can't "see the true reality of everything in the physical world", as you don't see your full and true reality of your dream world when you wake up from a dream.

Sometimes when I projected into afterlife, I contacted my dead parents. They weren't my parents anymore. They were very nice, tried to be somewhat comforting and helpful to me, but they weren't my parents anymore, just former co-participants in some past activity.

There is a guide who's guiding you (he has other "guidees" too) both when you're awake and when you're asleep. If you aren't tuned in, you miss most of its guidance ("its" because over there all are androgynous entities).

Well explained.
Old 27-04-2020, 08:15 AM
Master

One of the greatest difficulties I have in my pursuit to find an explanation for this thing we call life is indeed the 'stumbling block' created by the death of my wife 11 years ago.
I am more than convinced that she, who I know, loved me very much, has on a number of occasions implemented situations which have been to my advantage. These 'situations' could be possibly explained by co-incidences but have been so varied and so 'on the spot' that I would hesitate to say that she or another unknown cause wasn't the factor responsible.
Being well aware of the powers of the human mind and the unbounded limit of our imaginations it does seem to me that a sort of Jungian collective consciousness exists in which all minds partake and so influence our everyday experiences.
Normally I wouldn't tell anyone this, but as the subject has been broached it seems fitting to say that a few weeks after her death I saw her standing in the living room of my new flat. A beautiful flat which I found (by chance?) a few hours after I decided to leave the also beautiful flat which we had occupied together for many years. Here I think the better explanation would be that she showed herself to me. There was no communication, no exchange of information just the idea in my head that she wanted me to know that she was 'still around'.
This isn't the first time I have seen a 'dead' person. A few minutes after my father died in London he appeared to me - to tell me just how happy and how well he was - but I was 1000 kilometres away from his hospital bed.

No doubt there are many explanations on hand to let me know how this sort of thing happens - but I've heard them all and am still not satisfied.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 27-04-2020, 08:42 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minti
I'm gonna be the bad guy but i'm gonna be real
i had astral experiences and i'm not lying

there are different kind of souls like everything on earth has millions of forms and differencies

they might go back to the fifth dimension
they might reincarnate as we all do until we reach astral
they might first time reach astral and start the joy
they might be free from earth and go back to they'r place
they might get enlightenment from ascended masters
they might be trapped in dream-like states for long ages
universe is big

if they were mid old souls they can see, follow, and even interfere with you
if they are common or new(actually most of humanity is here)
they can't do but reincarnate.

sorry

:) there are many good spirits and masters on this era there so it's not to worry btw

Actually Minti,I read that somewhere as well but who really knows what to expect,I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Old 27-04-2020, 06:44 PM
Master

I don't really know, I know that after my grandma died I had an amazing dream with her and in my dream I was working from home for a woman, I am a programmer. Some months later I got a job from home for a woman, amazing, right? This job came to me, I did nothing, someone told me about it.
Old 27-04-2020, 10:43 PM
Administrator
You are going to get many different answers here as some are more Experienced than others, I am a medium and have had three NDE,
yes your loved ones can guide you from the spirit world. they can see how you are doing etc.
you have has some good answers from different people. but it is up to you to make your own mind up

Namaste
Old 28-04-2020, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
yes your loved ones can guide you from the spirit world.
they can see how you are doing etc....
Yes.
And it's not as if you are their only concern, like they have no life on the Other Side and are just hanging out 'here'. Ha!
But, they can be sensitive to vibrations of trouble...just as,
for example a twin can sense something is up with their twin and calls them.

That is my exp with my buddy on the Other Side, now --he's busy ---
but can sense when i need a nudge ---and induces some insight in me to get over a hump. His presence is real and tangible, btw;

my friend of lifetimes.
The care of our soul-friends is so sweet..as sweet as a mother's lick to her wondering pups.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-04-2020, 10:23 AM
Elfin

I know that our loved ones remain with us when they have passed. I know because I have had many experiences of them after their passing. I am led to believe that no pain is felt on the "other side" .... Only love.