Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 15-09-2011, 12:55 AM
Taurus/Gemini

Owls? What does this mean?

I used to live in a house and my neighbors house had huge palm trees and at night the owls Would come hang out there. I used to read tarot cards to friends and I know I prolly let sh few spirits in. I would see black figures and they would mess with me. Like thunk my nose when I was falling asleep, bump the water jug when it was empty. It got creepy when it sounded like the owls trying to get in my attic. one time I was walking across the street at night to my cousins apt. And two owls were circling around me the whole way there. They did it again when I was crossing the street to my friend at his car. I was like look them owls are circling me but they had stopped and one flew right above us like he was checking where I was and went back to wherever he was. It was so crazy. I would rollerblade at night and I would here them in all the trees. I ended up quiting reading tarot cards and saging my house but they were still around. Does anyone know what the heck was up with that? I always think about it.
Old 15-09-2011, 02:06 AM
Racer X

Owls? What does this mean?

I am not an Owl but I will give it a shot anyway.

You opened yourself up to parts of the unconscious. The dark events were of your own making. The "Owl" is a symbol of Wisdom, Higher Consciousness.......Super-Consciousness. Use this knowledge to accept the dark force within as well as the light force within and the two united WITHOUT acting upon the desires raised, will bring you into inner harmony with your True Divine nature. Then let that be your GUIDE!

suggested reading: Man And His Symbols by Carl Jung

Old 15-09-2011, 04:35 AM
Administrator
Hello
OWL

* Keen sight into obscure events

* Clairvoyance, astral projection, Magick

* A messenger of hidden truth, secrets and omens.

Souce Animal Magick by D. J. Conwauy ( working with animal familiars )

"Birds"

Symbology soul,divinity, liberation, creativity and rebirth.

Source Spirit Animal Knowlege Cards Doreen Virtue

Lynn