Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 01-09-2011, 07:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Oh my!!! Don’t blame the planet for what is occurring on it. It really isn’t useful to blame the humans either. People are learning & exponentially awakening. Many localities have cleaned up polluted areas.

Focus energy not on the negative, but in making changes to what is desired. I’m not sure what is causing the negativity towards animals in their being ‘just too stupid to know anything at all’ or about dirt being ‘dry.’

Move into being positive. There are soooooo many things that are deserving of being proud of.

We can CHOOSE to catalogue the negatives or the positive. We script our own reality in a very powerful way.

We can see the glass half full or half empty.

Or we can see that we could drop the glass, w/ it breaking into long shards, slipping on the spilt liquid, impaling an eye w/ a long glass shard as we sever vital arteries w/ other shards. Of course, the eye being put out won’t really make much difference as we will quickly bleed to death from the severed artery. LOL.

➸➸➸ OR we could choose to simply savor every drop of the delicious drink we are holding, knowing that we can refill the glass anytime we want!!!
a good intelligent reply Mattie.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Master
When push comes to shove, a few things to remember. This planet appears to be self-regulating to maximise conditions for life. That's LIFE, not human life, all life ! If you follow Lovelock, you will know that it was postulated that even the inorganic has life-force. You must view the planet holistically, not from a self-absorbed human perspective. Also, Mother Earth, Gaia, etc is not benign or combative, She is amoral. The future of the human race means nothing to her - we can survive and prosper or go under, it's our choice. She will just shrug and start again - life will go on !
If you wish to be on the side of the "White Hats" as opposed to the "Black Hats" of the spoilers, don't get too much spiritual, get out there and DO something constructive and physical in conservation. If you want the race to survive, you are going to have to pay in effort and grunt ! The work is hard and never-ending but millions do it, not just talk about it.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:06 AM
seahorse

"She will just shrug and start again - life will go on !"
I completely agree with this, it's compatible with a theory i like to believe about "god", that of a Universal Force that only cares for life's continuation and evolution, not our personal well-being. That's why Nature's law is the survival of the fittest, the strongest genes only are allowed to survive. The cosmos seems to function with Logic, not Emotion. Individually each organism may run on emotion produced by instincts (aggression, dominance, sexual urge,etc) but as a whole it is logic that runs the show. We humans allow emotion (not referring to love but emotions such as greed, vanity) to cloud our judgment and common sense thus straying from mother Nature's laws. Our false pride (greatly created by religions) that we are the centre of everything and the whole universe must tend to our hapiness could very well be our downfall. Which is no big deal in the grand scheme of things, just a few dead bacteria on a dead petri dish in a vast laboratory-perhaps an example to other more (or truly) intelligent races of a species failure. But hey that's important too ! So there actually may be a good reason we're here after all !
Old 01-09-2011, 11:07 AM
seahorse

As for this thread's title, i think it's our human energy that's depressing, nothing wrong with nature she knows how to run things properly...
Old 01-09-2011, 11:50 AM
Enlightener

Mother Earth's energy is beautiful, so much love it can make you cry.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Master
"nature she knows how to run things properly..." Absolutely !

She has been giving me instructions for decades [Bossy, She is ]
Old 01-09-2011, 12:02 PM
seahorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
"nature she knows how to run things properly..." Absolutely !

She has been giving me instructions for decades [Bossy, She is ]
She's a female, what else could you ecpect ?
(ducks to dodge incoming slap from nightspirit hahahaha)
Old 03-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Tea Break

Angel1

I must say, I feel happier seeing things from a more positive focus, folks.

I do agree - it's up to each one of us to make the best of our experiences here, and as regards the health of this world we live on.
That life-view itself is one of the few things after all that materially minded or spiritualy minded people can agree on, no matter how they choose to spend their lives.

The very fact that more and more people are joining in efforts to help our world now, is very encouraging. There's work to be done, that's a fact - but we're actually getting on with it, now.

How great is that?

Angel Blessings to All
Old 04-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Boldylocks

You guys are right-- in reflecting over this today, I have to say that Mother Earth's energy is really beautiful.-- it's just all the mixtures of our chaotic human energies that are a burden to her- She loves us anyway, but we each, individually, need to allow Light to transform us- and become channels for restorative energy and love. By doing this, we will create ripple effects not only felt by Mother Earth,but also by other dimensions close to ours as well. I love the saying, "No man is an island" , because it is so true. We all influence each other. Sometimes we will find ourselves in negative situations where we need to pull ourselves away from the crowd, and put spiritual blinders on-- so that we don't accidentally participate in negative ripple effects.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:48 PM
Master
....and I think to myself what a wonderful world.....