Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 07-07-2011, 08:26 AM
primrose

I find this subject facinating, I hav'nt had the pleasure of seeing any, though about things going missing then turning up again is quite a common occurance.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Master
the dwarf

When I was seven years old, I had a couple of encounters with what my child mind called "the dwarf". He appeared to me in my room and initiated play; we played with balloons. While playing, he 'talked' about some things that didn't make sense to me. He didn't speak in words, but with thoughts. My last memory of that encounter is my puzzlement at what he was talking about.

I don't know how long after this, something terribly scary happened to me one night after my grandma tucked me in. I won't go into it here, but I associated it with my dwarf friend. Not that I ever saw him that night, but I guess because even at seven I knew that these two encounters didn't deal with anything from the physical world.

The second time I saw him, I was out in the school yard. There was farm land next to the school, he was in the wheat field. I 'told' him I didn't trust him anymore, and didn't want to see him. He disappeared.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Summerland

Light Filled Heart, what an amazing story about the young girl who had been the essence of a planet ! I never thought that a form so immense could fit into our small bodies. But I suppose that would be something that she would HAVE to forget as she grows up. How could you deal with those sorts of memories? How could you deal with that limitless knowledge and experience?
Old 14-07-2011, 02:59 AM
Boldylocks

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
During my years in spiritual service as a metaphysical minister/counselor, I did Tarot readings, psychic readings, aura readings, past life readings (and regressions), and Numerology readings, but I am mostly retired now. I feel the reading stage of my life is behind me. I'm grateful I was able to help people all those years, and it was a fulfilling and rewarding avocation, but now it's time to turn inward...time to focus on me. I got the clear and definite message that my reading days are over, and that's fine with me. I've always been one to follow the guidance of spirit, listening to the still, small voice within. I'm not about to alter that modus opperandum now But yes... the two incidents I described in my previous post were pretty amazing. I've been blessed to bear witness to many, many such things.

Lightfilled Heart, thank you so much for sharing ! Regarding that woman you gave a reading to-- who was actually an incarnated faery , I have to confirm about when you said her eyes were tilted up slightly-and that she was thin and pixie like. That's very much how the faery or Pixie I saw face to face looked like- her eyes were tilted up and wideset- and she had high brow bones and high cheekbones. She was very delicate looking-- exquisite actually. I'm wondering if that Faery may actually KNOW of that woman who had gone through her first incarnation as a human! (God love her for that type of sacrifice--because if you ask me, I'd rather be a Faery than a clod of a human!..lol!)

Before my encounter 3 years ago- A wonderful Native American clairivoyant woman told me a year prior to my encounter that I would be seeing someone -and she gave this person or Being's name. She wouldnt tell me if this person was human or not- but all she said was that I had known her an extreemly long time ago-- before I was born. She also said "The moon is above her" I thought that sounded a bit odd- but it does make me think that who I was to meet was someone who would be outside under the moon and stars alot. ;-)
The Clairivoyant person gave me her name as well-- which I still call this Faery by. Shortly after my reading by this woman, I totallly forgot all about that part of the reading. It all came back to me AFTER my encounter. And prior to this encounter, I had asked God to allow me to meet one of these Beings-- IF they actually exist. Well, as it turned out they DO exist.

I'm wondering what sort of connection I had with this Pixie Being centuries ago-- I always figured that if I had ever incarnated from anyone, it would probably have been a gnome, because I'm not exactly
Old 26-08-2011, 07:34 AM
Master
It's a shame CharismaticEnigma hasn't been back to talk further about them ~ that was a great share.

Old 26-08-2011, 08:53 PM
marganda

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
When I was seven years old, I had a couple of encounters with what my child mind called "the dwarf". He appeared to me in my room and initiated play; we played with balloons. While playing, he 'talked' about some things that didn't make sense to me. He didn't speak in words, but with thoughts. My last memory of that encounter is my puzzlement at what he was talking about.

I don't know how long after this, something terribly scary happened to me one night after my grandma tucked me in. I won't go into it here, but I associated it with my dwarf friend. Not that I ever saw him that night, but I guess because even at seven I knew that these two encounters didn't deal with anything from the physical world.

The second time I saw him, I was out in the school yard. There was farm land next to the school, he was in the wheat field. I 'told' him I didn't trust him anymore, and didn't want to see him. He disappeared.

i would like to know what they did. there were some stories too about that thing.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:38 AM
Boldylocks

I feel bad for that dwarf, if he wasnt actually involved with the other scary incident that occured to Stargazer. Hopefully this dwarf will understand , though I'm sure he felt hurt if he was innocent. Nevertheless, kids usually have good instincts
Old 15-09-2011, 08:03 AM
metavate

dodgy and dangerous things. tricky tricksters. don't go messing around with them. I wouldnt be inviting them in to my life.