Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-12-2014, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyx
are you saying im projecting my own shadows?... No i can tell its not my shadows.. i also got these feelings before i came across the interview done with a woman who used to live with her. The lady used words to describe her that i already told myself before i saw the interview, its on youtube called
P.1/5 Teal Scott/Swan & the Whole Spiritual Movement is Dangerous!

Hello,

I agree that Teal and many involved with the spiritual movement are primarily motivated by Self Interest, however I would not agree that everything about Teal or the spiritual movement is dangerous.

We are all encouraged to use our discernment and embrace what resonates with us and reject the rest.

I have a very good friend who is convinced that those views I have about Teal are negative reactions about her remarkable insights. Such is life. We are still good friends.

I do my best to not state absolutes that I know are not universal truths. My understanding is that all human beliefs are small fragmented representations about things we can not comprehend. Which is just my point of view about such things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-12-2014, 03:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Well if she doesn't resonate with you then move on. No point bringing our own vibrations down with conspiracy theories.

Like John said, we can't really know the truth.. which makes speculation pointless, imo.
Old 11-12-2014, 12:34 AM
Blue_lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Well if she doesn't resonate with you then move on. No point bringing our own vibrations down with conspiracy theories.

Like John said, we can't really know the truth.. which makes speculation pointless, imo.
I don't believe anyone was bringing their vibrations down. I do believe everyone was making personal observations though. Making assumptions is not the best thing anyone can do if it has to do with a persons shadow or the energy of another person. However some people here may be able to look past a persons surface image and see their energy or true intent. I know I am one of those people and my gut tells me Teal has little to offer as a "catalyst" other than the knowledge she's read or is repeating. Hey though, she has us talking so that's something.

Last edited by Blue_lotus : 11-12-2014 at 03:31 AM.
Old 11-12-2014, 12:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_lotus
Teal has little to offer as a "catalyst" other than the knowledge she's read or is repeating.

I have to disagree, but that's just me.
Old 11-12-2014, 03:29 AM
Blue_lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I have to disagree, but that's just me.
I believe you're entitled to do so if that's what you feel. I'd like you to try something if you're open to it though. Go online and find some of Teals videos where she's giving a public lecture. Close your eyes and listen to her words. While you're doing that try to feel the energy that's being projected during said lecture. After that look up other spiritual teachers and try to notice the difference in energy. I'd suggest people like Eckhart Tolle, Mooji, Pema Chödrön, Adyashanti, and Gangaji. I believe you'll notice a difference in the energy if you try this.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:27 AM
ashleyx

Having been in Teal's cross hairs for months, I know from experience that trusting her is a dangerous proposition. In my experience, abuse of trust is an understatement when it comes to Teal's M.O. Teal claims to be "treating clients" who come to her for psychic advice, mental, emotional, and physical "healing," but she is completely deluded herself. I don't believe Teal has any business treating or advising anyone, but I do believe she would benefit immensely from psychological treatment herself. Unfortunately, it seems like she bounces from psychiatrist to psychiatrist without ever following through consistently with any of them... It's almost like she goes to see them merely to steal and plagiarize new material/processes for "her teachings." It almost seems as though she likes to channel different aspects of their personalities in a way. Maybe seeing so many therapists growing up is partially how she developed this alter of a "Spiritual Teacher" or something. I found this "alter" business kind of creepy and disturbing... On several instances I noticed Teal's energy just change. I don't see energy, but I felt it leave if that makes sense. I saw her entire demeanor, stance, tone of voice, and her facial expression change mid conversation. I saw a Showtime series once called the United States of Tara about a woman with Dissociative Identity Disorder that helped me recognize some of the same personality traits of the main character in Teal. Teal apparently has finally publicly admitted to having 12 alters that she also claims to have miraculously integrated. I don't know what's true and what's not when it comes to Teal, but I believe this to be a bold faced lie. She hasn't successfully integrated anything or completed treatment.. INSERT STORIES ABOUT SEIZURES AND TRIGGERS
Incidentally, one of her alleged alters is a priestess of Satan and was used by cult members in satanic rituals to call forth and communicate with the "thought form known as the Devil." She also claims to have one alter who is a Wiccan high priestess and was used in officiating ceremonies and as a midwife delivering babies... I was informed by a former friend of Teal’s who wishes to be unnamed that Teal also has a past history of drug addiction which she has yet to publicly admit to. Teal claims she became addicted due to her abuser injecting her with ketamine and other mind/body altering drugs during her childhood and teenage modeling years. BUT I digress... Teal explained that for a time, she was getting money from the state for psychological treatment, and she finally found a psychiatrist who specialized in ritual abuse by the name of Barbara Snow in Utah... I've looked her up on google. Apparently, Barbara Snow has been involved in some legal issues, but appears to still have a practice. Teal also claims to have gone to group therapy with other ritual abuse victims... (perhaps this is where she picked up and internalized some of the more horrific stories of abuse she heard from other victims in group).
Old 11-12-2014, 05:35 AM
ashleyx

Anyways, Teal claims that she developed a great rapport with this Barbara Snow woman. It sounded like she idolized her. I remember Teal singing her praises saying she made her feel so safe, how she was "soft and sweet like a marshmallow," and that she recognized and knew exactly what she was dealing with in her treatment of Teal's ritualistic programming... She claims to have seen her regularly for 5 years, but then her treatment ended abruptly after Barbara made a "HUGE MISTAKE" according to Teal. Teal claims that one day after a session, Barbara broached the subject of a back payment from Teal because she hadn't been paid for several sessions. Apparently, Teal's state funded payments had run out unbeknownst to Teal. This had embarrassed and infuriated Teal soo much, that Teal said she could never bring herself to go back. All I know is it's awful strange that as soon as Teal leaves treatment she suddenly writes a book, invents a career as a spiritual catalyst, and qualifies herself to help clients with emotional, spiritual, and mental problems.... At the very least, I know Teal should never be allowed to play out her egoically maniacal mind games on any unsuspecting person who exhibits signs of depression.
It caught me off guard the first time I experienced one of Teal's borderline tirades where she flipped a switch and began berating me for all of my shortcomings a few weeks after I arrived in Utah. It started when she became extremely irritated with me and accused me of questioning her integrity, after she told me her cat Cosmos was actually a holographic soul projection from the planet Sirius, and that he had been talking to me and telling me that my blood sugar was off... I casually mentioned that I had just happened to read about blood sugar and it's effect on the body in the book called The Woman Code that she had coincidentally recommended I read just two days before. Despite my offhand manner, she claimed that I was "attacking her" and pled her case to Fallon, Graciela, and Flavia. I was dismayed by her reaction, but she claimed to have read my energy and accused me of energetically "throwing a dagger" and not trusting her. Then, in front of those guys, Teal immediately jumped to trying to convince me that I was suicidal (despite the fact that I wasn't and had never been suicidal before). I explained this,to her, and she went so far as to tell me that I was "passively suicidal" instead, and informed me that I was "uncommitted to life." She asked why I had never considered suicide before... I told her that despite the fact that she may believe that life is just an insignificant video game from "source perspective".... I happened to believe that suicide would hurt my family and I would never consider doing anything that selfish. Teal responded flippantly saying, "Hm, It's about time you were selfish, isn't it?"
Teal compared me to her client that she lost to suicide, and even went so far as to say that I looked like her. She went on to tell me among other things, that she could see my thoughts and my vibrations and that I was a match to breast cancer, and that I had stomach ulcers... This was news to me, as I had never had any symptoms. I am not someone who has ever easily let people hurt me, but by the end of her tirade, Teal finally had me in tears. Only Flavia who was extremely taken with Teal at the time, expressed that she thought Teal was being really hard on me. This didn't go over well, and the rest of the group remained silent. Teal told me to get in my car and drive to decide whether I was committed to life or not. Thank god by that time, I had the wherewithal to recognize that Teal was clinically insane, so I got in my car and drove to my apartment with the intention of packing up my things and moving back home to Washington. According to Fallon, Teal then became frantic and was in tears after I actually left and she had him call and text me asking if I was okay. I couldn't believe she had the audacity to believe that I would actually kill myself because she told me to. In hindsight, I do believe that someone who trusted Teal, was already depressed or suicidal, and was unaware of Teal's own mental instability may have fallen for her line of ** and decided to kill themselves. I would be shocked if Teal's client who killed herself (Teal referred to her as Leslie) knew of all of Teal's various mental problems at the time she was being "treated," and neither did Leslie's husband who repeatedly called to yell at Teal after he found his wife dead. I believe that Leslie's husband would’ve been able to take legal action against Teal if he had access to this information.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:36 AM
ashleyx

Teal did not publicly disclose her mental issues until recently, and in fact, I had to recognize and point out Teal's mental problems myself after I moved to Utah before she would admit to them. I'm convinced she never would have admitted to mental instability at all if it hadn't become impossible for her to conceal her issues from me and the other members of Shadow House who were living in close quarters with her for several months... I am ashamed and embarrassed that I ever went back over to Teal's house after that first little episode, but it's amazing what GUILT wielded by a sociopath like Teal, and group pressure can do to a person... I admittedly was a glutton for punishment for allowing myself to ever be an emotional punching bag for Teal. Teal has a knack for preying on people's insecurities and making critical comments that slowly chip away at their self worth. On the outside, I pretended like her critical comments toward me didn't bother me, and I found myself genuinely trying to understand her point of view. Internally, I experienced Teal to be very cutting, hurtful, and mean. She had a very effective method for disempowering me on the few occasions that I finally had the audacity to stand up for myself. She played the victim card without fail... You see, in Teal's world, Teal's pain is the only pain that ever matters. Teal is never responsible for any pain she ever inflicts, because it is excused as being the product of her childhood abuse. Teal is the only victim, while everyone else is a match to abuse because of the law of attraction coupled with their mommy and daddy issues. When I did finally attempt to stand up for myself, Teal claimed that I was "attacking" and thus "triggering" her. She then would rally her other sycophants to defend her and excuse her inexcusable behavior. Everyone in the house convinced me that I was a match to Teal's abusive treatment because of my vibrations stemming from my childhood beliefs of being unwanted. According to Teal, this was apparently a vibration I had entrained to in utero by virtue of being born to a 16 year old single teenage mother. So you see, Teal's emotional attacks were actually doing me a favor by mirroring my beliefs back to me so that I could finally recognize and change them... Or at least that is what she had convinced me to believe. Any issue I had with Teal's treatment toward me was immediately reduced to me having some sort of a personality disorder (diagnosed a la Teal), some fractured inner child, or a "mommy issue." In a few months time, I went from thinking I was an empowered spiritual seeker there to help volunteer for Teal Eye LLC’s mission for positive world change, to believing that I might actually need Teal's spiritual advice and healing because I was damaged beyond repair, or maybe even crazy...I found myself buying into the excuses other people were making for her, and convincing myself she didn't mean it (she's just in so much pain herself, right?) After everything Teal has been through, how dare I add to her pain by defending myself... RIGHT??.... This was an extremely abusive cycle to be a party to.
The intentional community Teal was always going on about in her blogs and on Shadow House was a cult. PERIOD... Unfortunately, I was completely ignorant to cults at that time, or to the fact that Teal had been running cult programming on us from the beginning. Teal did not allow free thinking, questioning. or dissent of any sort when it came to her own little land of make-believe. The truth is, that there was never any time spent alone in Utah by myself to really examine or question things for the first couple of months I was there. It was a whirlwind. When we weren't working as volunteers, we were doing group activities like outdoor hikes, or we were sitting around her kitchen table being indoctrinated and listening to outlandishly crazy stories that always seemed to be centered around Teal's powers or "poor Teal" and her horrendous stories of abuse. I came to see these stories as explanations and excuses for why she couldn't do so many things on her own (including laundry, or being a parent) and how she needed to be taken care of herself. Teal, Blake, and Fallon had us busy cleaning her house, watching her son, grocery shopping, cooking, weeding her yard, feeding and walking her dogs, reading her emails, moderating her comments, driving her and Fallon around for appointments and errands. Flavia, Graciela, Justin, and I lived for about a month all together in one small room ( Justin and I sharing beds) in Teal's house on Fallon's recommend. In true borderline fashion, Teal's intensely devaluing tirades did come about with a certain regularity. After a particularly nasty episode of Shadow House where I was the primary target for Teal's fire, she cursed everyone out and kicked us out of the house on one her tirades. We decided to all move in together in the apartment I still had been renting down the road just in case things went south. I wasn't particularly happy about all of us being crammed together once again, but nobody else besides Flavia and myself had incomes and were qualified to sign a lease at the time. So, I initially took pity on the rag tag band of misfits who found their way to Utah at the same time I had.
On the off chance we had a day of free time, Teal forbade socializing with anyone she saw unfit outside of the group. Namely, there was a girl that Teal had a falling out with, and looking back on it, she had been subtly trying to warn us all about Teal. Teal also tried to convince all of us to hate our parents. It didn't work on me although she did push me hard. She claimed that if we didn't get angry at our parents mistakes and instead moved straight to understanding and compassion that were glossing over the steps of the healing process and shortcutting our personal growth. She even tried to tell me that in my eyes, Teal reminded me of my mother and that's why we were at odds. I didn't buy it. I knew the real reason we were at odds was because she viewed me as a relatively strong minded potential trouble source for losing control over her other devotees/volunteers who were living with me. I know what she did to Fallon by convincing him that he had repressed memories of his step dad and grandfather raping him in the Mormon church. Blake's story was particularly sad, as he seemed to have no real family ties. Apparently his mother is just like Teal according to Blake, only he claims she is the "antithesis to Teal"?? I was confused by his use of the word there... Blake described his mother as an extremely critical, selfish, success driven, former cheerleader, and " social climber" who worked while his dad, a surfer turned stay at home dad, sacrificed a career to raise Blake and his brother growing up. He claimed his parents had a loveless marriage, and he never understood why they had stayed married for 14 years. Now his dad lives in various shelters. Blake's only brother died in an accident 11 or so years ago, and Blake quit speaking to his mother 6 six years ago after she once asked Teal why she wasn't in an institution, and pointed out that Teal and Blake's relationship was unhealthy and co-dependent... Blake once even admitted to me that even the thought of losing Teal made him want to commit suicide. Teal convinced Graciela to never go home because her mom and dad were abusive. Teal told Justin that the reason he was a vibrational match to being abducted by aliens was because of his oppressive catholic upbringing and miserable childhood where his emotionally abusive, closeted gay father and subservient mother stayed trapped in a loveless marriage. Flavia's mother came to visit from Brazil once. She was a sweet lady who did not speak English. From the looks of her, she was horrified by Teal and the way her daughter was living in cramped quarters in Teal's dank basement. Flavia told Teal her mother was worried for her, and Teal succeeded in at least temporarily creating some distance between Flavia and her mother. Bonnie's story was almost as crazy and macabre as Teal's. Apparently unbeknownst to her mother, Bonnie's father forced her and her siblings into child pornography and incest and had raped Bonnie so much as a child that she now suffers from DID and BPD like Teal...

On a new subject, one of Teal's little mind games was convincing us all that our higher selves were aliens. She claimed that I was a Pleiadian soul fork, that Graciela was not only an Arcturian walk-in, but she was specifically part of Teal's own Arcturian soul stream, she claimed Blake was her Pleiadian emissary whose soul would be granted the opportunity to go to Arcturus when he dies as long as he helps Teal with her mission, Fallon was a rogue Reptilian trying to convince his own kind that humans are worth saving, Justin's higher self consisted of Pleiadian twins. Flavia and Bonnie were Lyrans. She went on to tell us all how we had known each other in all of our past lives. I **** you not, this intricate web of stories she weaved had more twists and turns than any sci-fi movie or book I've ever come across... I could never make this stuff up.... Over the course of this intensive Teal indoctrination she told us all that our purpose was to work with her and that we had found our way to her because our souls all had pre birth contracts in this life. She claimed that our higher selves were extraterrestrials on a council like intergalactic Greenpeace, and we had come down together to help her with her "mission." She told me that my strengths were in organization, and she said that she saw the future where I was like the "race horse Sea Biscuit" who was going to be an integral piece in developing her company. It became clear to me that Teal is clearly all about hierarchy. It never sat well with me to think that my purpose was to serve anyone... I felt like we were all equals. I even told Teal so on one occasion, as she was pouring over a magazine of the the Royal Couple in a Barnes & Noble...She begrudgingly agreed, but then quickly changed the subject.
There is so much **** with so many different agendas pushed by Teal, that I could never encompass it all in one email. Notably, upon our first in person meeting at her workshop in Santa Barbara, Teal told me that the familiarity between Blake and I was explained because we'd been together in so many past lives that it was "a bit boring to the rest of us"... Blake informed me that Teal told him that mine and his most recent lifetime together was in 1944, and we died in Nazi Germany in a concentration camp after they separated us and took our children. If that wasn't a hook, I don't know what is... Teal told me that the reason her son Winnie had latched on and become so attached to me was because he recognized that his higher self was pair-bonded to my higher self in the Pleiades. Of course it had nothing to do with the fact that in the midst of his life being turned topsy turvy, with strange people coming in and out of his house all the time that I took the time to relate to him one on one. It surely had nothing to do with the fact that I made him feel recognized and heard...Teal told me that I had been abducted many times by reptilian and gray aliens, and that Fallon's higher self was responsible for my abductions because he had ordered the grays to monitor and take my genetic material. Teal claimed that Fallon’s eye twitching and facial ticks were the result of his reptilian soul stream not being completely phased with his body. The facial ticks were basically like glitches in the matrix she claimed...
I remember one evening where were sitting around her kitchen table and Teal attempted to implant memories of me being abducted. I told her I didn't want to talk about it, and she proceeded to explain in great detail to the rest of the group what she knew had happened to me. I was in shock. She said that I had been raped repeatedly and experimented on, and had my genetic material stolen as well as scooped chunks taken out of my uterus. As a result, she said I would be a prime candidate for infertility.. She told me that now that I was working with her, the arcturians had granted me “asylum” from the gray and reptilian abductions...This information was likely intended to make fearful of leaving. If I stopped working for her, it was of course implied that I would be fair game to be abducted again. She told me that my deceased biological father (whom I had never met) was a shapeshifting reptilian who was enemies with Fallon's higher reptilian self in a different dimension. She claimed that they had to be careful how much "galactic information" she told me, because my real father's reptilian higher self had ordered implants and mind control/monitoring devices to be placed in my head, and was currently using me as a spy for the reptilian hive to keep an eye on Teal’s plans for world change. Teal claimed that it was Fallon’s fault that I was also abducted by the reptilians, because they never would have bothered me if they weren’t trying to find out what Fallon was up to. She claimed that there was an implant in my third eye that could never be removed, or else I would die. She also said I had tags in my nose, leg, and shoulders. After all this, she sat across the table from Fallon and said, “This is the ****tard that is responsible for completely ****ing up your life. Go ahead Fallon, apologize to her for ruining any chance she had at living a normal, happy, life”
Fallon seemed dazed and confused at first, but to my horror, he was genuinely apologetic and played along with the charade...I now see that Teal was only using that little story as a way to drive a wedge between Fallon and myself.. She claimed that Justin and Graciela were abducted by Fallon's gray aliens as well, and that's why we were all a match to each other.. These tales for everyone in the house are more intricate and bizarre than I could ever tell you in an email... BUT it was mind warping for sure.. All this **** went on when the cameras were off, and then we were thrown into these incredibly abusive episodes of Shadow House where Teal pretended to dispense new teachings ripped off of Byron Katie... Shadow House was bad enough, but nobody dared mention on camera the kind crazy exterrestrial stuff Teal was pushing on us behind the scenes. My stint spent with Teal, Blake, Fallon, and the Shadow House Gang was one of the most disturbing, painful, and confusing experiences of my life. Until recently I knew nothing of cults. What crazy stories I had heard led me to believe that I was way too independent and sane to end up in something like that.... I never in my life imagined I would find myself in a New Age Alien cult down in Utah, but that's certainly where I ended up...
After Teal’s New York workshop, I finally broke away from the group to go home for my brother's wedding. My mom was able to help realize what was going on by having me read about and educate myself on cults on the internet. I realized that Teal fit the description of a cult leader to a T, and the way she was using group pressure and ostracization to manipulate me became painfully obvious. Upon my return trip from my brother's wedding, I broke my lease, packed up a U-Haul and drove back home to my family. I haven't spoken to anyone in Teal's circle since
Old 11-12-2014, 05:37 AM
ashleyx

When I discovered Teal, I was new to spirituality. I had spent most of my life plugged into the matrix. Although I never quite felt like I fit in anywhere, I did what I thought I was supposed to do according to societal standards. I did well in school, went to college, got a "safe" corporate job with benefits. I was miserable, numb, and I had struggled with an eating disorder for over ten years. Over two years ago, I switched to veganism after getting severe headaches and watching the documentary "Vegucated," which I believe kick-started my "spiritual awakening" process. Prior to that, I was at one of the lowest points in my life. I had lost my job as a corporate manager, and after working 50-60 hours a week for five years, I had also lost touch with all my friends and acquaintances. I felt like I'd been a slave my entire life, and I hated waking up to go to work everyday. Nevertheless, when I lost my job, I still felt like I had lost everything. During the unemployed months that followed, I finally had the time for some good old fashioned introspection. I started reflecting on the questions that I had always been too busy to really ponder before. What is the purpose of my life? Why am I really here? I soon discovered the Illuminati, David Icke, Alex Jones, and spent months on the internet absorbing all the information I could find about the true nature of our reality. My whole life felt like it had been a lie, nothing had ever felt right, and now I finally understood why. Unfortunately, at that time, I had nobody I could talk to about what I was finding out. I had lost touch with all my friends, and my family thought I was going nuts when I tried to share what I had learned. Eventually, I was tired of feeling scared and powerless to change things. After spending a lifetime being conditioned to look outside of myself for answers, of course I started looking online for spiritual answers that would make me feel better…
That's eventually when I stumbled onto a Teal video. Her videos on self-worth and deserving had a profound effect on my struggle with bulimia. Just learning to stop and ask that one little question, "what would someone who loved themselves do?" completely changed the way I began treating myself. I saw Teal as a woman who claimed to have suffered unimaginable horrors, who had seemingly transformed herself, and was now living her dream life. She knew what it was like to feel completely powerless, and here she was sharing this new empowering way of looking at the world, because she understood that we are all one, she cared, and she wanted to help people. That all sounded great to me. She also claimed to be an extrasensory ET from the planet Arcturus with abilities to perceive what most others cannot, but I suspended disbelief, because I genuinely wanted to improve my life. So, I read her book, listened to all her interviews and online workshops, watched all of her Ask-Teal videos, and basically studied her material for about six months. I studied with the same veracity I studied in school. I basically just swallowed her ideas and concepts whole without ever questioning the mendacity and psychological ramifications of her claims. I can honestly say that compared to where I was, her material made me feel better about my life than I ever had before, which further reinforced in my mind that she had to be telling the truth about her superhuman origins and I kept her on the pedestal she presented to the world. I finally had answers, my life was heading in a new direction, and the LOA belief system was a step up from the powerless victim mentality I had previously felt trapped in. I was extremely grateful and incredibly naive. I even felt as though I loved this generous, beautiful, ET soul who came here to show us mere mortals the way out of suffering.
That's when I heard Teal in an online workshop explaining her visions for positive world change, her plans for living an "intentional community," and for having volunteers who believed in her cause help to run and expand her business ,Teal Eye LLC. I still believed that all of life's answers were outside of me (Ask-Teal), so of course I fell for Teal's idea that I needed to focus on changing the world outside of me as well. I never questioned Teal's motives during her earliest videos. I was blind to the red flags, and only saw what I wanted to see. Teal seemed so genuine, loving, and CERTAIN. I really wanted to be able to give something back in the way she was so generously giving to everyone else, so I emailed her right hand man Blake Dyer offering my services as a volunteer for her Santa Barbara workshop. I believe I ended up with Teal in Utah as a result of a classic bait and switch scenario. Up to that point, my interaction with Teal consisted of one weekend spent with her as a volunteer at her Santa Barbara workshop and one brief skype call with her, Blake, and Fallon. The only other observable behavior of hers I had seen was from her YouTube videos. Teal was still hiding behind the facade of an unconditionally loving, enlightened spiritual guru. At that time, she appeared to me a strong, intelligent, capable, woman that seemed to have her **** together. I had no idea this was just an act. My communication with Fallon and Blake as a volunteer was more extensive online, through phone calls, and emails.
At first, Blake seemed so honest, loving, and incredibly sweet. After meeting him in person in Santa Barbara there was an initial attraction, and he seemed genuinely interested in pursuing a relationship. I pulled back before I moved to Utah as soon as I realized he was being deceptive and that there was way more to the story with him and Teal. I still moved down to Utah being prompted by Blake, Teal, and Fallon with the promise of a high vibrational lifestyle in a supportive new age community with like minded people who wanted to work towards positive world change. I thought Teal was a successful example of how to raise your own vibrations in order to live the life you've always wanted. I was more than willing to work and volunteer for a good cause that I believed in. Unfortunately, I had no idea what I was actually getting into. It was way more duplicitous and way more "Jerry Springer" than I was prepared for. I didn’t expect that Teal and Blake only ever intended to use me as a live in housekeeper, chauffeur, and babysitter. I had no idea her personal life was such a mess, and she has not even attempted to live by any of "her own teachings." I soon learned that these teachings weren't even coming from Teal. Despite Teal’s public claims that she gets her information from the ethers, and doesn’t need to read books, Teal had an extensive in home library of popular self-help, metaphysical, and pop psychology books in her house. There were books like: Quantum Touch, What Color is Your Aura?, The Wisdom of the Enneagram, and Suzanne White’s Chinese Astrology, just to name a few. I couldn’t help but notice the highlighter marks and notes in the margins of these books in Teal’s handwriting where she was profiling all her family members and friends. When Justin came to live in Teal's house with us after her Santa Fe workshop, he introduced me to Abraham Hicks on YouTube... I was fascinated! When Blake heard this, he pulled out an entire DVD set of Abraham's videos that they just happened to have had laying around the house to let us borrow. Imagine my surprise and disappointment when I realized that this must have been where Teal was actually getting "her teachings" and her business model... I found myself feeling conflicted by the fact that I actually enjoyed Esther Hick's presentation more, and felt she consistently delivered her message with more clarity than Teal often managed... Teal seemed to me to be a talented, fascinating and dynamic human being to me... BUT after spending time around her, I also found her to be a dishonest, narcissistic, egomaniac. Call me judgmental, but I also found her dark, sadistic, unmoored from reality, demanding, vulgar, scary, provocative, dramatic, childish, manipulative, controlling, negatively focused, and extremely self absorbed. I soon decided that she was incapable of teaching me or anyone else how to exude the kind of energy they truly wanted in their life.
8/30, 6:23pm
Old 11-12-2014, 06:32 AM
Blue_lotus

Wow! It looks like you have more than a minor bone to pick with Teal Scott. It might be healthier to forgive and try to let some things go. Forgiveness is healing within itself.