Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 07-09-2014, 07:42 PM
TesseLated

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
My answer to this is beyond complicated...

Yes I believe in Jesus. However, that is after having come to the embrace the idea that Christianity does not hold a Monopoly on him. I feel the faith and partitions do much wrong by him and in his name. Far too much time using him as a pedestal from which to look down their noses on their brethren. Very unlike what Jesus asked of them.

Righteousness is not in defiling him this way it is in showing that the ideals he strove to bring into humanity didn't die with him on the cross. By striving ourselves to emulate his goodness in embracing ideals of Brotherhood, Equality, Goodness, Compassion and Love. Indeed, true faith and love for the Lord can not be found in buildings and books but in how we regard the world and those we share it with.

Yes! LOVE that...well said!
Old 08-09-2014, 06:27 PM
GMIRcrystal

Thanks

I will try this. Thank you very much for taking the time to help me. God bless.
Old 08-09-2014, 06:32 PM
GMIRcrystal

Can I also mention...

I tried addressing god with 'father' and it actually made me feel closer to god! As I was praying, I got these, tingling, butterfly sensations in my belly!

Does this mean the prayer was being listened to?
Old 08-09-2014, 06:47 PM
Deactivated Account
I definitely believe in him.........and you don't have to believe in him and also agree that he 'died for our sins' at the same time. That is what religion teaches. I believe he is someone who was probably chock-full of gifts and abilities that he might not have had time to tap into during his lifetime. I also believed he did not sacrifice himself, but that he was murdered and religion glorifies his murder which makes me sick. I have a hard time seeing images of him nailed to a cross or with the crown of thorns on his head.......but that's just me.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 08-09-2014, 06:58 PM
Master
I think you are getting it
Old 19-09-2014, 05:46 AM
Master
Remember, Jesus was also a psychic, a medium, a healer, and an exorcist.

He had all the gifts; manifestations of the Spirit within him. Many mediums talk about Jesus and God

John Edward, Theresa Caputo for example are practicing Catholics but they differ in beliefs from the Church.

Jesus is a highly ascended soul, a savior who is in the highest heavens with the Source. Even the Bible talks about Jesus "ascending to the Father". And he was called the meditator between God and Man the same way Moses way. Jesus was a "medium between the Source and the Peoples he incarnated to".

Jesus' own sacrifice and resurrection was a ritualistic act of mediumship which tore the veil between this realm and the Other Side.

Even the quote, "shedding the Precious Blood" is misunderstood because religion highjacked Jesus' crucifixion. This isn't a cannibalistic thing nor sadomasochism. When a martyr dies it leaves an impression and there were many prophets martyred before Christ. But Christ shed his blood to transform the male psyche of spirituality. It is ironic that the Blessed Mother, his mother witnessed him die and never questioned his "eternal life". For the woman is technically already more spiritually advanced than the male. The female knows that blood means "birth", "new birth". She knew why her Son chose to go through this (we ALL write our OWN Charts). Even Mary Magdalene knew it. But the male disciples were so confused because blood and death mean you lose and shows weakness. But when they stumbled upon the "resurrected Jesus",-(Jesus raised his vibrations so highly that even his physical body because crystallized and etheric), he had the "wounds to prove his teachings and victory", suddenly being wounded and shedding blood transformed the male psyche forever- or was meant to. - direct males from the ego and back to the feminine, the Spirit within.

Jesus also had several guides around him who helped him- the souls of Moses and Elijah.

Jesus had a guardian angel which is depicted in the Stations of the Cross. Everyone is assigned a guardian angel and some say Gabriel watched over his whole life.

There are many mystical and metaphysical things around Jesus. In fact he was the proof of the Other Side and the unity between our world and world of Spirit. He changed all that with his goals he incarnated to achieve.
Old 23-09-2014, 08:32 AM
That oneGuy

I'm going to be neutral on this comment. Jesus...was.... a person. His kindness was real, along with his existence

Best of wishes to you and your loved ones =D
Old 23-09-2014, 02:28 PM
Administrator
Hello

I beleive that Jesus was a man gifted and born into times that did not understand him or were yet ready to even try to understand him. We are all with ablilties but we just do not in all lifetimes open to them. Maybe its the Soul that opens that path of our journey. Jesus came into his life to experience that growth that was passed onto mankind maybe.

I do not beleive in Jesus in the Bible context as I do not follow God on that path, I am a Medium, and I know well that there are some with the Bible that say its wrong. If its so wrong I have to ask why at times I have been called to work with the Church in cleansing done of spirits in a home or building. I do not need to believe but I do need to have the faith and trust in myself to do no harm.

When doing Platform Work I use as many Mediums do the Lord's Prayer as the line of protections put up for the audience. I too ground the room in the four corners of it and open to the Divine Light for protections, to some that is Jesus or God. What I never use out of respects is a cross held in the hand or worn on the neck.

Lynn
Old 06-10-2014, 07:53 PM
Knower

I asked the spirits around me if they felt closer to God or if there was a God. They showed to me a robe standing up with no person wearing it. They also said that there is no organized religion in the aferlife
Old 24-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Knower
I definately believe Jesus and God