Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 19-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Trieah

Actually, that's something I've been wanting to do for a while. And not just with missing persons, but helping to track down serial killers as well. But that might be a bit too intense for some.

How do you propose to go about doing this?
Old 20-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Toolite

So the list I have is Trieah, Dawn1976, Occultist, Confusedforlife1, WhiteWarrior, Native Spirit, and Bluesea.

The post will be called Missing Person's Discussion and the above individuals will recieve a pm which includes a person to focus on.. We will have a week to focus on that individual and see if we can obtain information.. I know some try to connect and if they cant they will try at another time so I want everyone to have enough time to focus on each person..

Once you have connected you can openly post your findings ... if for someone your shown names then send a pm to all on of the above listed..

We can try it this way and if we need to make changes then we will discuss amoung ourselves and implement changes..

Good Luck and thank you for your participation.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 20-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
There used to be one on the internet, they had set questions to answer about a person and then sent it in. It was in America and I dont know what became of it, this was a few years ago now.

I remember this also, if it's the same one, the lady who ran it worked along side the NYPD Missing Persons.
Old 20-04-2012, 04:46 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Im thinking of organizing a missing persons panal of individuals.. Does this sound like something you might be interested in?.. Using your gift towards something useful.

Hello

I am already a part of a group there. PLEASE be careful there OK. I speak from experience first not all of what "WE SEE" is accepted by local autorities and second like happened to me its NOT fun in the "little room of questions" on why ye know so much that has NOT BEEN RELEASED.

The group I am with we do not know the other's and we are but a file number. We too are alway wary of those not so stable people out there that might well wish us harm or want to use us.

Words of cautions is all....from years of personal experience in doing this kinda work.

Lynn
Old 20-04-2012, 05:07 PM
Master

If I understood correctly how this posting is to be done... for missing person A1 I saw what might be described as a free-standing convex vase or barrel of a color or material similar to grey concrete. That's all, sorry.
Old 20-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I am already a part of a group there. PLEASE be careful there OK. I speak from experience first not all of what "WE SEE" is accepted by local autorities and second like happened to me its NOT fun in the "little room of questions" on why ye know so much that has NOT BEEN RELEASED.

The group I am with we do not know the other's and we are but a file number. We too are alway wary of those not so stable people out there that might well wish us harm or want to use us.

Words of cautions is all....from years of personal experience in doing this kinda work.

Lynn

Im excited about this but, anyone that is afraid does not have to participate..

Old 20-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
If I understood correctly how this posting is to be done... for missing person A1 I saw what might be described as a free-standing convex vase or barrel of a color or material similar to grey concrete. That's all, sorry.

Thats perfect... but, all post should go under Missing People Discussion..Great job though!

All The Glory Belongs to God Forever!
Old 21-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Knower

can i join this please? i am new here and starting to develop again so practise and perfect all that

love and light s&c xx
Old 22-04-2012, 04:50 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallandcute
can i join this please? i am new here and starting to develop again so practise and perfect all that

love and light s&c xx

I love and appreciate anyone that freely wants to participate.. thats awesome... I just need to work out somethings first before adding more individuals at this time.. I will send you a pm once details have been worked out.. Thank you for your request.

Old 24-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Pathfinder

If there is room - I would love to join and try to help.