Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Enya

'To each according to their need.'
Old 17-02-2012, 01:20 PM
looke

Thumbs up Regarding mediums asking for payment.

This may sway a bit from the thread at the start of it but gets there in the end. I hope it is ok to post it here.

COMFORT ZONE

I do find and believe that genuine mediums when giving a reading to someone, IE messages from their departed loved ones it should not be looked upon as rubbish; providing that the recipient is accepting that which is given and it does place them in their comfort zone, having said this other people will not believe. But one day in their days of passing over they may begin to show a chink in their armour and change their mind somewhat, and better still they will change their mind completely when they step out of their body and enter a very real life which will astound them.

In fact even though spiritualism is a science more so it is looked upon by many as religion, thus both sides of the equation can be accepted. In fact God pronounced to me that mediums are in his favour more than many others as long as they carry out put his/their work in the way he intended, and this is the mediums responsibility, responsibility in the fact that they are no different regarding their way of life as they perform their duties in all walks of life in the name of God.

It is also their own responsibility as they carry out their work whether or not they accept payment or not depending on their expenses in doing so.

For the heavenly Father.
Old 17-02-2012, 10:54 PM
Medium_Laura

I can explain the reason for "higher" charges. You are more apt to "pay" attention when you spend more than a fiver or a 20.00. You are also more apt to get clients who will listen and do the steps necessary to really change the direction and such. I'm not saying $700.00 for 30 minutes. Now that, is because that reader wants limited work but still makes good money. "Greed"

But if you are good and popular, sometimes you have to raise your prices to weed out those that only want to know "Is he really coming back? 3 other psychics said he would.. What do you say?"

These are considered "junkies" and if you are too cheap, you will get those that consistently call 5 - 10 different readers hoping to hear what they WANT to hear.. Not what they need to hear to help them. It can suck a readers energy and it's not good to "feed" vampires like that.