Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 04-02-2012, 09:24 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
I believe we have more than one.. There maybe one who acts as your soul guardian but, its more than one that protects, guides and teach you..

I remember the first time I asked my guide to show me what he looks like..lol.. and he told me no....lol.... What would we do without them all though they wont live our lives for us thats apparent..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Right. I have read that before.. But Ceaser like left. No more contact and I feel disconnected from him and becoming more connected to Sabrina. she is not only protective but she's motherly, if you would lol. She is also good for guidance. It's not only her. My deceased Grandmother and Grandfather are guides too. Do you ever call upon archangels?
Old 04-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
I was called out with a friend to go through this house see if I could pick up anything do a complete swipe of the home right down any emotions feelings anything that might be going on. House was old and dark wasn't getting anything at all just void. No life everything very still and quite. something mentioned to go into the middle child's bedroom about 5 yrs old girl.
and I laid on her bed closed my eyes and something grabbed my hair hard and tugged. As I was calmly talking to it. Asking it if it doesn't like me there my skin felt burnt like a allergy who body lightly red and itchy when I walked out of the house went away when I walked back in rash came back. That was just one experience.

That powerful.. Thank you for sharing.. Your right you do have to calm yourself.. thats a real important piece Im glad you put that in there.. Feel free to post more of your experiences I would be happy to hear them..

Old 04-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
Right. I have read that before.. But Ceaser like left. No more contact and I feel disconnected from him and becoming more connected to Sabrina. she is not only protective but she's motherly, if you would lol. She is also good for guidance. It's not only her. My deceased Grandmother and Grandfather are guides too. Do you ever call upon archangels?

They are with me.. Raphael & Gabriel. Raphael is my guide and Gabriel is my protector.

Old 04-02-2012, 09:34 PM
prettypolly

Occultist - that was an experience and half. The girl who's bedroom it was is she scared to sleep in that room as it sounds a nasty spirit.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:31 PM
Toolite

I would definately like to hear fom some more individuals..

Old 05-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Suspended
Hello Toolite

I've never been touched by a spirit/ghost, but I have been touched many times by many archangels for comfort, to channel and for pleasure. Azrael touches me most often. When I was channelling through a sort of 'hand posession' he felt like a warm, tingly pressure that's both inside and outside of my skin. A bit like a tourniquet on my arm that didn't hurt - a pressure/aching feeling, but always painless. I could feel his hand over mine as he borrowed my hand to write with. It can atually be quite confusing to your brain to be touched by a non-physical hand. You can feel it but you can't see it, always, not how you're used to seeing anyway. Sometimes my brain interprets it as hot, cold, tingly, aching, just the presence of it, or sometimes as a whole hand, especially with eyes closed, but it does take a bit of getting used to. Azrael is always very careful not to startle me.

He'll put his hand on my shoulder sometimes, which feels similar to the above only it doesn't feel like he's borrowing my shoulder! Just putting gentle pressure on it to reassure me.

When Azrael touches me for pleasure it's similar, only much softer and more affectionate/loving, with a different intention. He always feels incredibly loving, gentle, comforting and arousing (oh BLUSH!). There are different ways spirits/entities can touch us, for pleasure but also just for comfort or to let us know they're about. I've had energetic touch, telepathic 'sensations' which are like packets of sensation/heat/pressure/feeling which feel VERY real, and physical touch from their hands/bodies.

Every angel who touches me is very gentle and careful, and they always ask first, unlike the spirits you've apparently met! I've met/seen quite a few spirits but thankfully none have ever done that or tried to touch me that I know of. I think Azrael probably doesn't let them. I've been in some very haunted houses though, and whether they touch or not they make you feel VERY threatened sometimes!

Sounds like that little girl needs her bedroom clearing pronto! That'd put anyone off going to bed.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Hello Toolite

I've never been touched by a spirit/ghost, but I have been touched many times by many archangels for comfort, to channel and for pleasure. Azrael touches me most often. When I was channelling through a sort of 'hand posession' he felt like a warm, tingly pressure that's both inside and outside of my skin. A bit like a tourniquet on my arm that didn't hurt - a pressure/aching feeling, but always painless. I could feel his hand over mine as he borrowed my hand to write with. It can atually be quite confusing to your brain to be touched by a non-physical hand. You can feel it but you can't see it, always, not how you're used to seeing anyway. Sometimes my brain interprets it as hot, cold, tingly, aching, just the presence of it, or sometimes as a whole hand, especially with eyes closed, but it does take a bit of getting used to. Azrael is always very careful not to startle me.

He'll put his hand on my shoulder sometimes, which feels similar to the above only it doesn't feel like he's borrowing my shoulder! Just putting gentle pressure on it to reassure me.

When Azrael touches me for pleasure it's similar, only much softer and more affectionate/loving, with a different intention. He always feels incredibly loving, gentle, comforting and arousing (oh BLUSH!). There are different ways spirits/entities can touch us, for pleasure but also just for comfort or to let us know they're about. I've had energetic touch, telepathic 'sensations' which are like packets of sensation/heat/pressure/feeling which feel VERY real, and physical touch from their hands/bodies.

Every angel who touches me is very gentle and careful, and they always ask first, unlike the spirits you've apparently met! I've met/seen quite a few spirits but thankfully none have ever done that or tried to touch me that I know of. I think Azrael probably doesn't let them. I've been in some very haunted houses though, and whether they touch or not they make you feel VERY threatened sometimes!

Sounds like that little girl needs her bedroom clearing pronto! That'd put anyone off going to bed.

Thank you for sharing!

Old 05-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Enya

I've had several spirit cuddles... nothing nicer.
Old 13-02-2012, 07:06 PM
earthprowler

i was helping a client once about two years ago. i picked up on the grandparents and a child, nothing too bad. it wasn't till after she had me smudge the home, when i finished i went back to set with her and we were chatting, when all of the sudden i felt my self rubbing at my neck like there was something on it......and then i was having trouble breathing!!!! it was a "pot shot" warning to me. only then did she say she for got to reveal that she gets choked on occasion.

never been touched before especially so violently.....sad to say i was not impressed. even left a slight mark and reddened my neck.
Old 13-02-2012, 08:57 PM
BlueOwl

Yes..someone in my spirit team will stroke the hairs on my eyebrows backwards or flick my top lashes when I am in bed to let me know they are around. This usually gets my attention pretty quickly :)