Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 04-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Toolite

Has An Entity/Spirit Touched You?

This post is for those individuals interested in sharing their experiences where spirit or negative soul has touched you.

I will go first..

On a positive note an indian spirit visited us during group meditation and he touched my shoulder and I felt it.

On a not so positive not when I was living in this house that had several negative souls in it-- one morning I woke up and I had scratches on my wrist.. which was weird to me because I noticed it and knew I didnt have them before going to sleep and then I looked under my nails to see if possible I could have done it but, there was nothing.. and the skin was broken...

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 04-02-2012, 08:47 PM
iScorpio

I like the interesting threads you put up =]
My guide is extremely protective. She doesn't allow anything to touch me. However I have felt many presences around me, seen, and heard them.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
I like the interesting threads you put up =]
My guide is extremely protective. She doesn't allow anything to touch me. However I have felt many presences around me, seen, and heard them.

You are full of feedback ..lol.. I can definately say that. I bet when someone say around you " I need help or assistance I bet you dont hesitate.. Thats good I like individuals that will share information because that means they still have love in them.

Sometimes my God will allow certain experiences and its so that I can learn..Darkness has no authority over me. But. I can identify agree that they are kept at a distance of protection and for that I thank my Angels, SG, and God 1200%

Old 04-02-2012, 09:04 PM
prettypolly

I have felt spirits around me as I feel a lot of tingling on my head. More recently I felt my guide stroking my head/hair when I was going to sleep.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:08 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
You are full of feedback ..lol.. I can definately say that. I bet when someone say around you " I need help or assistance I bet you dont hesitate.. Thats good I like individuals that will share information because that means they still have love in them.

Sometimes my God will allow certain experiences and its so that I can learn..Darkness has no authority over me. But. I can identify agree that they are kept at a distance of protection and for that I thank my Angels, SG, and God 1200%

Yup.. same for me. I used to have a spirit guardian named Ceaser but he didn't do much. Then he just disappeared and a new guardian named Sabrina is here. =]
Old 04-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypolly
I have felt spirits around me as I feel a lot of tingling on my head. More recently I felt my guide stroking my head/hair when I was going to sleep.

Yes they are always trying to comfort too.. Angel/SG - thin line if they arent the same.

They are wonderful full of pure love and guidance.. They are amazing.

Old 04-02-2012, 09:12 PM
prettypolly

They really are, I hope I have more experiences like this to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Yes they are always trying to comfort too.. Angel/SG - thin line if they arent the same.

They are wonderful full of pure love and guidance.. They are amazing.

Old 04-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
Yup.. same for me. I used to have a spirit guardian named Ceaser but he didn't do much. Then he just disappeared and a new guardian named Sabrina is here. =]

I believe we have more than one.. There maybe one who acts as your soul guardian but, its more than one that protects, guides and teach you..

I remember the first time I asked my guide to show me what he looks like..lol.. and he told me no....lol.... What would we do without them all though they wont live our lives for us thats apparent..

Old 04-02-2012, 09:21 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypolly
They really are, I hope I have more experiences like this to come

Me too.. Good things from a Good God... True light..shining so bright..

Old 04-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Occultist

I was called out with a friend to go through this house see if I could pick up anything do a complete swipe of the home right down any emotions feelings anything that might be going on. House was old and dark wasn't getting anything at all just void. No life everything very still and quite. something mentioned to go into the middle child's bedroom about 5 yrs old girl.
and I laid on her bed closed my eyes and something grabbed my hair hard and tugged. As I was calmly talking to it. Asking it if it doesn't like me there my skin felt burnt like a allergy who body lightly red and itchy when I walked out of the house went away when I walked back in rash came back. That was just one experience.