Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 11-03-2011, 10:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Hello Dennis,

First of all, I'm probably not the person who should be responding to this, because I have no gift when it comes to communicating with those who have crossed over, but since you asked that I do so in a PM, I will put my two cents in. I DO however, communciate with spirit guides...both my own and those of clients and others I read for/counsel...and I've had an ongoing and life long communication (mostly telepathic) with highly spiritual E.T.'s who identify themselves as part of a Federation of planets dedicated to the kingdom of heaven on earth, interplanetary fellowship, and universal peace. Not a single one of my "contacts" has ever made reference to demons, satan, or hell. They all indicate the spiritual realms are filled with light and love and are a place of brotherhood and infinite joy. Like your wife, I'm of the opinion that such things (demons, possession, satan and hell) are products of fear and the projection of dark thought-forms. They can SEEM very real, but in truth have no substance.

I have a good friend by the name of Dannion Brinkley. You may have read his books or heard him speak on the lecture circuit... he was struck by lightning and was dead for some 30 minutes, during which time he was transported to the spirit realms and shown a number of things before being instructed to return to his physical body and his life here on earth, where he was to create spiritual centers by which humans desirous of advancing on their path could do so. Dannion tells me the spiritual realms are unfathomably beautiful, and because of his personal experience there he no longer fears death. He also told me that our companion animals who cross before us wait there for us so they can greet us with an enthusiastic tail-wagging welcome when we join them!

I have no experience with evil, with demons, with possession, satan or hell. They are not a part of my personal belief system.

Does that answer your question adequately? I am of course only expressing my considered opinion, which is all anyone of us can do

Have a splendid day!

I read Dannion Brinkley's book and that is the sole reason I was not fearful going into open-heart surgery. Thank you for reminding me about that wonderful author LightFilledHeart!

Blackraven
Old 11-03-2011, 11:52 PM
Sangress

Quote:
Have you ever heard anyone on the otherside substatiate the existence of demons, the devil, hell or any such "organized sphere" of evil ?

All of those things are labels made by people here, of course those on the "other side" won't use those labels because they understand and coexist within the unknown.

The nature of that place over there is the same (if not more diverse) as over here.

As above, so below.

There is no one any more or less "evil" and controlling or pure or good there than there is here.

So, in short, the answer to all of that is no with the exception of personal perspectives associating experiences with the fictional hell, heaven, demons or evil.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:45 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
I read Dannion Brinkley's book and that is the sole reason I was not fearful going into open-heart surgery. Thank you for reminding me about that wonderful author LightFilledHeart!

Blackraven

Dannion is a wonderful man who has helped many people by sharing with the world his personal, transformative experience(s). Spending eleven days with his tour group on a vision quest to Peru gave my late husband and I an inside look into the true nature and character of the man. It's not wise to put people on pedastals, because we're all still here learning and growing. [If we had attained perfection of spirit, we would no longer be earth-bound! None of (including Dannion ) walks on water, but rather are ordinary, flawed humann beings attempting to develope our spiritual natures!] Value, honor and appreciate the contribution people like Dannion make to this world, but never forget they are but a human being not unlike yourself, and thus they too are therefore capable of errors in judgement and occasional lapses in behavior
Old 12-03-2011, 04:01 PM
spirit72

Color

I don't believe there is a hell, or should I say we live that on the earth plane...
But I do believe in dark spirit, and have had dealings with them, BUT as far as I understand it it is a case of those who had lower energy in this world have lower energy in the next, as below as is above...

Having done many many readings, I always describe someone's personality to the sitter, as it is good validation, that you have someone's loved one with you... even though spirit see the light dose not always mean they go to the light, and can become vengeful thus giving the outward appearance of being a dark or lower spirit... when really they have become hell bent on setting things straight before they go.
I do believe in dark spirit, and suffered badly from them when I was younger...
It may just be because your wife's beliefs are so strong, it keeps her from seeing the dark stuff.
I did a spirit retrieval once for a young girl who, had got lost in the dark so to speak, but had to do a clearing on her before I could send her to the light, as she had dark attachment around her, so no I don't think it is all love light and happiness up there, but do believe there are different levels of goodness if you like.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:46 PM
Master
Hello, Den.
You have asked me to respond to your thread and comment upon your question.

Since it has been my accustomed role to transfer information between many different dimensions I will comment on your query with earned confidence, and hope it is a useful answer to you.

The personification and projection of the being notoriously named Satan is not a literal entity but a persona of human fear. Since all subjects of the prime creator are of its own image all spirit are inherently pure, perfect and profoundly pacific. The notoriety of the devil and his alleged demon dominion are subjects of human persona projected from religious influence and the successful embodiment of fear. Religion has given fear a name, a form and a prestige of power in order to deliver responsibility onto someone, or something else as a convenient means to explain away, or place blame upon something which is not understood or in accordance with their own personal moral views. So to say, if you did not adopt the moral and disciplined views of such religion you would be in league with ‘evil’, for your morals, beliefs and actions would be intolerable and thus, must therefore be the work of the devil.

Evil is merely that which does not agree with your own personal moral values within your tribe/community. Those who insist they are in communication with such a being self-proclaiming itself as a demon or choosing to wear the persona of ‘Satan’ are merely victims of their own naivety. One should not be afraid of a playful costume by any given name, but rest assured each and every actor is employed by a pure, perfect and profoundly pacific spirit. Once the actor is revealed the costume is seen for what it is.

There is a substantial array of life forms which exist in alternate realities, interlacing dimensions, parallel universes, time fields, which all interconnect in some subtle way, all of who share a piece of the spirit world. What is experienced often as a demon persona within these other realms is simply another life form interacting with you, but of which is interpreted and translated by your consciousness as being evil because of the beliefs you presently hold at that time. Energy forms within these subtle realms appear differently to different beings depending on how their consciousness is configured to translate the information that energy is projecting. If your consciousness feels threatened by that energy mass because it behaves in a manner you are unfamiliar with or aligns itself to one of your preconceived fear-founded beliefs, then it is going to be interpreted as an entity to be feared and fought. So too when such unusual behaviourisms are observed within some human beings, they are hastily conceived to be ‘possessed’, which in truth, should the subject be forced to believe this, will cause far more trauma than good.

There is no evil but the eyes with which you choose to see. There is no hell but a heart burdened with fear.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 12-03-2011, 09:00 PM
Master
Hi Sparrow,

I like the way you presented this information, and I agree with that perspective.

I would suggest that the kinder we are to all whom we encounter, in any form or expression, the better off we are.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-03-2011, 03:08 AM
Experiencer
Hi den
As you asked for me to answer this thread
And not reading others answers but here goes

They say to me heaven and hell resides here on the way we look at our world

Good and evil resides in our judgment sprit in its true form dose not judge they only give options, guidance, they will never tell you what you should do

And in this understanding all mediums or channels are filters and can judge or tell you what to do

in what stage of your development in respect as to god in what it is to you this is hard one to answer but simply
Humans judge so if you call god an angel for what is happening in your life or a demon this is for you to choose

In the planet of choice, every thing works from your intention so if your thoughts of a so called “higher plain” you attract that energy in to your life and so on

Also must be mentioned it is easy to blame spirit for what you are being in stead of taking look at your way of being or your intention and the way you want god to work in your life

Love to all you be and live in heaven on the play ground where you have the freedom to be any possible way of being

Love to all
Old 14-03-2011, 05:33 PM
Osian

Thanks for asking me but in truth i don't feel this is something i can answer. I try to avoid the dark side.
Old 14-03-2011, 06:34 PM
dennisoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse lover
Thanks for asking me but in truth i don't feel this is something i can answer. I try to avoid the dark side.

Thanks
...but by referring to a "dark side" as something that might actually exist...you have sort of answered.

and thanks to all of you that have responded. I am new here and after reading a lot of threads I invited a group of folks whom I found to be enLIGHTened, by reading their posts, to respond. So glad I did.

I surf a lot of sites and read a lot of negative fear based stuff disguised as "spiritual". I am impressed by the depth of some of the folks here.

If you speak to the dead and haven't yet responded please do.

Wage Peace
den
Old 21-03-2011, 12:09 AM
eyesee

Fear

Hi dennisoc,

I have just made a request to Spirit, not having asked this question in particular before. Seems odd that I had not! But, what I am told is that indeed, the darkness, evil, etc. that we hear of or have seen, as well as that which some who have had NDEs describe, are actually our own creations. These are the hideous demons and pain that we can create through fear, our mortal enemy. That being true, we are always in a position to conquer our fears, and therefore, demons, darkness and all-around evil! Blessed be the Light and Love!

I hope this helps...it has helped me!

Blessings,
eyesee