Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 31-01-2017, 07:37 AM
Guide

Hi Clover,

Snow Goose flying by..........

Really interesting post!

Im not a medium and have never practiced mediumship. I got a couple of instant things but could be nothing. The name Holly which I can imagine wasn't a common name used at the time or area so what the word Holly means to me is Christmas, maybe something happened around Christmas time or even christian related???

Pic if the tree instantly said hangings to me.

In the first pic of the window I imagined a child with short hair, not sure if male or female but in the second I could see the outline of an adult.....I know its the same window so have no idea.

I didn't really have any thoughts on the back room other than assuming that the house is now used as a museum.

Looking forward to hearing about the house and area! Thanks for this :-)
Old 31-01-2017, 08:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
[IMG][/IMG]

I outlined what I saw. The small line i drew points to the face. the light near it is the energy accumulating for the spirit to appear in form (face)

Wow! You got a good eye. I can def see what your talking about.

@Snowgoose, hello, nice to see you back, thanks for sharing, anyone can join in, Ill reveal soon :)
Old 31-01-2017, 10:19 PM
Pathfinder

Hello!

These pictures are great!

Don't know if I'll get any info right, but I'll play!

By the window, although I do see an outline of what appears to be a tall man, I feel the spirit of a young girl.

I feel a connection to either Louisiana or Mississippi and then to North or South Carolina.

Don't know if this is related to the death of a young person, but I am hearing falling or fell and then I am also hearing drowning.

I hear names that resemble Chris (or a name with a hard 'k' sound) and Lilly

I feel a possible slavery connection.

From the kitchen picture, I see a vision of hearing a noise outside, quickly grabbing a lantern, and feeling anxiety seeing the arrival of someone by a transportation method involving horses (don't know if this would be directly on horse or horse and carriage).

I'm probably way off on the info, but that was fun! Can't wait to hear the history surrounding the photos!
Old 02-02-2017, 08:42 PM
Guide

So what's the story Clover?
Old 02-02-2017, 11:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Bump!

Thanks for playing! I will reveal tomorrow for our Friday.

Last time to play, any last takers???
Old 03-02-2017, 10:04 AM
Ascender
[/quote]

The ground floor middle (right) window panel has a faint image that appears like an aged balding man wearing a collarless white shirt and dark jacket. No matter how I try to see it differently I keep seeing the farmer from the Grant Wood painting, American Gothic. The even fainter smudge in the left hand panel might then be the farmer's mother, or daughter.

My guess ... it was the farmer in the laundry room with the pitchfork
Old 03-02-2017, 01:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea

My guess ... it was the farmer in the laundry room with the pitchfork

Nice I think that is the sentiment.

HINT!: Native Americans use to prowl the land. It was built over an 'Indian Midden". This is a 'waste area' After and during the Indian/American civil wars they had going, they would dispose of dead bodies of the Natives in this area. Later, the owners bought the land and shipped a house here. Also, the surrounding lakes was a tourist area for Elites, upper social folks.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:01 PM
Suspended
I'm getting a young boy I'm not sure how old he is maybe 10, has a type of weapon or gardening tool probably a weapon like for hunting or even a battle that went on. Did his dad die while he was young?

Maybe? That's just what i get.
Old 04-02-2017, 01:11 AM
Ascender

Hi Clover! I love doing these!

The first name I got was David, the other one that stuck out was Alicia. Other words were Scarborough (but I was looking at a map of England today, so that might just be from that.) I also felt like there is something to do with the throat and or breathing. In the window with the red arrow I could see the outline of a tall man.

hmmm...
Old 07-02-2017, 02:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks for participating everyone. I have been SO busy!! Ill post he details tonight i PROMISE!!!

Last hint, their son, a young boy died of a rattle sneak bite!