Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 09-05-2011, 11:03 AM
mac

"Deus tecum......"

Deus nobiscum! Actually there isn't ever a time when God is not....

May we KISS though? Keep It Simple Sweetie....
Old 10-05-2011, 02:25 PM
dennisoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
Anyway Im a bit confused ive had a curiosity about this subject since I had some negative contact with the spirit world a few years back and Sparrow if your reading this I remember in your thread on the afterlife I think it was you said there is far more cruel and twisted beings in the multiverse, and that "demons" were how we interpret collective conciousness that have turned away from god.

And wasnt there a thread created here a while ago by a guy who tried to summon a particular demon for a long time to gain power, and it turned on him and he felt as though this entity had invaded him somehow? Cant remember the name of the so called being but people kept saying it was a creation of his own conciousness or something.

I dont know I mean here on earth you have people that do the most horrible things imaginable and worse to other people, I still dont know exactly what it is that causes that mind state of such depravity and sickness to actually desire to not only kill but torture another being. Anybody have any insight on this? I wont use the term evil to describe those people but at what point do beings created from light become this way?

Here's what the dead know about part of that. This is an exact transcript from a reading. "S" is the sitter.
S – Are there evil or malevolent spirits as he’s told me before, that try to cause us harm? I know he told me they will feed off our energy but are there those that tempt us that have the power to do that?

G – He says he’s not comfortable at all using the word evil. He won’t use that word. He doesn’t think it’s true to what he’s saying. He says that there are those who have chosen not to cross. There are those who have chosen to stay in the darkness. Those that are in body and those that are crossed into heaven he wants to refer to all of them as those being in and of the light. The two are no longer in body and have chosen to not be a part of that light, that’s who he’s referring to when he’s referring to the ones in the dark.

S – So the one’s in the dark, do they tempt us, do they scratch us, do they do ugly things to us? Are they allowed or capable?
G – He says there’s no one giving them permission. They are angry, they are scared, they are guilt ridden. When provoked they certainly can do their best to try to intimidate and scare. They can feed off the energy, stop the energy from those that they chose to be around. They can move things, can do things, can influence certain things, but again, because they are so enraged they are very blinded by their rage. They do not have the for-sight or the composed ability to plot, plan and deceive. As for do they tempt us, he says absolutely not. We do that all on our own.

den
Old 12-05-2011, 06:16 PM
northstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisoc
I'm placing this in the "Mediumship" forum because I am directing this inquiry to those who actually communicate directly with the dead.

My wife is a medium. None of the countless dead or guides she has spoken to ever validated the existence of demons, possesions, satan or hell. They say that they simply don't exist. The other side is wholly about love and light. Those evil things are products of fear and hollywood and cultural myths.

So...i ask you who also communicate directly with the dead: Have you ever heard anyone on the otherside substatiate the existence of demons, the devil, hell or any such "organized sphere" of evil ?

Thanks for your time.
den

hello dennisoc...

what your wife says is true, from what i've seen... BUT... there are those spirits that 'portray' demons for one reason or another to help out... which is widely mis-understood...

i deal mostly with spirits that have yet to be born... but there are ex-humans that i have met in the land of the dead that you would not want to meet in a dark alley... but they are mostly kept away from us...
Old 18-05-2011, 08:48 AM
Trace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia
A number of years ago my father passed away, I won't go into details, but he wasn't a very nice person and both my mother and myself knew that when he did pass he would have to confront all that he did whilst here on the earth plane.
About a couple years after he passed, may have been longer, my mother saw him. He was in a very dark place, thick with a kind of mist, he was in the far distance, he was calling to her, he was very very remorseful, full of regrets.
My mother and I both felt, she was shown how he was and what he had to face when passing. As mentioned, this happened a few years after he passed.
I have my doubts about 'hell' but I do think we face and judge ourselves and there is no harsher judge than oneself.
Just my thought, of course.

I agree that the lower plane could be what many religions call hell but it isnt a place where there is flames and you burn. I think that all spirits are offered the light but often it is rejected by spirits who have led lives that have hurt physically and mentally other human beings and animals. They reject the light because they judge themselves and they are full of guilt or remorse or go to their grave being angry and jealous or full of hate.I communicated with a spirit that was from the lower plane but he did not remain there so I do not believe it is a place that once you are there, its for eternity. Counselling and love shown to these spirits can help them progress. You also need help from a higher realm.
I was told that the spirits in these places are still fighting, raping, hating, being jealous and continueing on how they may have led their life. There is no love there. There is lust there though. They dont seem to be capable of love. I was told that it is dark & I asked it to be described to me and he said " like the clouds are covering the sun." The spirits can see us two ways. Like a light or like our bodies.People who have good energy and full of love shine out the most and of course the spirits like to get close to this because the energy feels good to them. I was also told though in this lower dimension that there are entitities that are out to keep the spirits on that level and to try and get other souls there. Call these entities what you will but I know they exist because somehow I managed to see this spirit clairvoyantly or OBE and I did see an angel present and I saw this other thing which I could feel, was invisible to me but I could feel. It was connected to the spirit concerned and I witnessed much negative stuff happening at all times. I also had actual records of the spirit affected by one of these entities and I believe it attached during his physical life as I am fully aware of the life he led through the material evidence of these records.
I also trust myself as to what I have witnessed and experienced and there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that angels and demons exist. Im using those words because I dont know what else to call them. I cant describe the negative entity as I was not able to see what it looked like. It was elusive but it did not feel good, made me nauseous and shaky and I know that it reeked of everythign that is bad.
Old 18-05-2011, 10:48 AM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisoc
I'm placing this in the "Mediumship" forum because I am directing this inquiry to those who actually communicate directly with the dead.

My wife is a medium. None of the countless dead or guides she has spoken to ever validated the existence of demons, possesions, satan or hell. They say that they simply don't exist. The other side is wholly about love and light. Those evil things are products of fear and hollywood and cultural myths.

So...i ask you who also communicate directly with the dead: Have you ever heard anyone on the otherside substatiate the existence of demons, the devil, hell or any such "organized sphere" of evil ?

Thanks for your time.
den

Hi Den, I will have to say that from speaking with the dead for over 40 years and using my guides as counselors, they have spoken of a place where murderers, rapists and the like go. It isn't "hell" though, it is an alternative pathway (not to the Light). There are no demons, only bad people. These people are still given the opportunity to "redeem" their thoughts, if you will, and eventually through many of our years of healing, will again cross to the light and be sent back to another life to "get it right" as my guides tell me.

The do not go with other souls, so in a sense, it is a "hell" of their own making, through their own actions. I call this place "the dark side" because it is very dark, negative and sad. Angels and guides continue to work with these souls so that they are never abandoned. But in closing, I would say that I agree with your wife.