Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfay
Yes I have had a famous spirit come to me. I don't tell too many because most will think I am crazy but why would I make it up? I have nothing to gain from it. Its a personal experiance and they had a message for me and a friend. I say spirit because he had already crossed over, he was at peace with his death, he was actually very excepting of his death even though he had been tradgically killed quite young and left his wife and 2 young children. Perhaps he came to me as a guide of sorts. It was an awesome experience and the message he gave me made a lot of sense. As did the one for my friend. When I asked him why he had come to me of all people, he told me because I was deeply hurt by his death and he wanted me to know he was okay, his family was okay. Yes they missed him but they knew he was fine. The 2nd time he came he had a message for me. He also talked to me a long, long time almost to the point I wanted him to go! He had come to me late at night and was very tired. There is no doubt in my mind it was him. Everything from the accent to the way he was dressed. And the excitement in his voice the way he spoke to me. I wasn't a huge fan of his but liked him and watched his shows over the years. So when he came to me I was rather surprised. the first time he came to me wasn't long after he had been killed in a trageic accident. The 2nd time was years later. btw I am talking about Steve Irwin the croc hunter. lol

Don't worry about what people say or think because that's just a way to keep you silent because the more you share the more others will relate and validate..

Im really big on animal shows... I enjoyed watching Steve Irwin.. I believe he really lived his passion on earth..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 25-02-2011, 12:57 AM
Venus

I am used to demons and the living coming forth.Once I was lucky and I saw Jesus as a ghost (he was hovering)and reading the book of revelation in a stern voice and was lit up around his body.Usually what I see no one would want to.My "good" experience lasted a few minutes,but I was so in awe and it was such a nice change that I did not converse.There are many questions I would like to ask now such as "Now that you are passed away in human form..... do you still believe you are in fact the son of God?
Old 25-02-2011, 04:33 PM
Toolite

Thats interesting Venus.. Thank you for sharing your experience.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 25-02-2011, 06:07 PM
Guide
I don't think so but once I had a dream I was playing chess with
Billy Mays and I was thinking "I'm so lucky to have Billy Mays as my spirit
guide, because he's awesome and lots of people would be jealous of me
for it."
But when I woke up I realized it couldn't be true because he was alive
when I was. To be honest I think it was my real guide in the form of
Billy Mays because he would know how awesome I think Billy mays is