Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 31-01-2021, 04:31 AM
Administrator
Yelling at Someone

Hello

I had a strange dream not long before it would be time for me to get up for work. The dream was taken into being woke up by Heart my husband.

I was "yelling" at someone telling them right off in a very loud way, this is not like me at all in waking life. I have no clue why or what was being said of what the issues were. It felt so real.

My Son it seems was up early and did something that made Heart mad, not angry just ticked off....so he went upstairs to come back to our bed complaining to me. I was not awake but he kept on talking to me and woke me out of the dream. I snapped at him....as that is where I was in the dream. He got upset and and said fine I will not say anything at all if you are going to be that way.

I fully woke and explained the place I was in the dream and that it carried forwards is all from a very deep sleep state I was in.

I woke feeling so drained and was that way all day. Still am feeling totally pulled out drained. I was so angry !

What its about I have no clue. The World energy is interesting right now maybe that is what it is.

Lynn
Old 31-01-2021, 05:31 AM
Yaoughta

Even though you were asleep and dreaming, the body always hears. Being loud or yelling is usually an indication of feeling not heard or amplified emotions.
Old 31-01-2021, 07:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Look at past emotions Lynn,that have not been felt or expressed.

Feel and see them,as secondry to your normal state of being neutral.

See,the lower density,but align with your higher density,that makes you feel good and see clear.

Let go of the past and grievances.
They are just memories and thoughts,that have nothing to do with the present.

Alter state/s,by doing what floats your boat and passions etc.

Align with breathe,and the present moment.

Without thought,

Though observe.
Old 02-02-2021, 01:13 AM
Administrator
Hello

It seems that it was not a dream but a fight with an entity or Ghost that I had.

Scratches showed up later that same morning on the arm in the typical 3 lines.

There have been a few that I did not know personally but are friends family members that have just passed. Two of them "very angry" about being ill then dying.

In a dream that I had this AM It was all made clear I am on for more "work" on my plate with crossings. Even if these are people I do not know, their family knows me so they connect to me.

Lynn
Old 02-02-2021, 10:45 AM
Pathfinder

Just wondering why you allow yourself to get involved in the lower negative levels of consciousness..?? The collective name for a flock of crows is called a murder of crows.. symbolical of darker souls on the other side.. fighting with them only drains your energy as you've experienced..
Old 02-02-2021, 12:45 PM
Administrator
Yes a flock of crows are called a murder of crows. which symbolise messages from spirit.they are not dark energy.
A person connecting to Lynn could be someone who has passed
Thet feel in an unjust way.
and they want to vent their frustration as not being listened to when living.

Namaste
Old 03-02-2021, 06:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeprem
Just wondering why you allow yourself to get involved in the lower negative levels of consciousness..??

There comes to a point,through evolution and alignment,

that one faces the dark door.

It has to be open and let in.

One encounter and or several,

after experiencing,

hence,closing the door,

the portal.

Encountering the dark,presents many lights there after.
Old 03-02-2021, 05:10 PM
Pathfinder

Glad of feedback.. many perspectives..no fun in some realms...