Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-06-2016, 11:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Yesterday I asked a question before sleeping:

Who is my twin flame: person 1 or person 2?

And person 2 appeared in a dream where he was being transported in what looked like a kind of train. I could see him there, in the front seats. Behind him (lots of seats separating them) were 2 girls who weren't believing they were seeing him there, acting like fans, saying: "Oh, my God!"

Same night I dreamed I was looking at a theme park ride, like a roller-coaster or something like that.

Other things that appeared in the dream: a pair of shoes (which I use a lot).

I also remember being at an airport.

Help interpreting those...
Old 12-06-2016, 11:28 AM
Deactivated Account

The train seemed to be in his home country
Old 12-06-2016, 11:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Airport: felt like I was going to travel. Trying to connect all those symbols...
Old 12-06-2016, 12:19 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmaybe
Who is my twin flame: person 1 or person 2?

And person 2 appeared in a dream where he was being transported in what looked like a kind of train. I could see him there, in the front seats. Behind him (lots of seats separating them) were 2 girls who weren't believing they were seeing him there, acting like fans, saying: "Oh, my God!"

Same night I dreamed I was looking at a theme park ride, like a roller-coaster or something like that.

Other things that appeared in the dream: a pair of shoes (which I use a lot).

I also remember being at an airport.

Help interpreting those...

Train ...... can be either signalling TRAVEL or the Vehicle of the Soul ~ both of you in the same train seems to indicate a UNION in the Soul ~

The roller-coaster ......... quite a few ups and downs before ..... you settle into your shoes (become grounded) ~

Airport ...... can be of upcoming travel , or the FLYING of FREED SPIRIT (Consciousness expanding in Awareness, Source connection)

Twin Flames ...... did not much believe in this. But there is certainly something here ..... no two Souls are Identical ...... yet two can be brought together in the Divine as complements, one to the other. It is best not to try and force anything ...... or desire it to be any one at all. Acknowledge the desire , but ASK the DIVINE to UNITE you with another in ITS LIGHT! Then SURRENDER to this ........ an inner dialog will OPEN at some point and begin to DIRECT you Consciously yet it feels most Magical and is ~!
I always longed for just ONE partner and that one appeared , i thought it could not be this one ...... to much age difference ......but was corrected ..... and suddenly this one just began sending me messages ...... and it became quite clear my earlier doubts were mistaken. YEs, now i accept TWIN FLAMES ...... yet perhaps not as a concept , but more as a Divine Blessing , a marriage Blessed in the Divine is the only one NOT to be broken! All marriages built from conditioned mind / egoic , are not meant to last at all.

If you are truly BLESSED in the Divine with another ....... .signs and synchronicities will unfold. And you will get along quite well together ......
few disturbances and all will work itself out easily if the will is not forced on the other. We are going to write a book together about this!
Old 12-06-2016, 12:20 PM
Guide

If you have birth time, location, of your potential Twin Flame ...... run a Relationship Chart at the A.R.E. catalog ........ it is quite accurate.
Old 12-06-2016, 01:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Interesting, thanks