Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Ascender
ww2 germans

Hi
I had a dream where was in a army barrack and there were these Germany infantry soldiers .

Two of them were really yelling at each other one of them hit the other one the one that got hit was going to hit him but yelled at him instead.
The one that got hit had the letter p on the upper left chest of his uniform.

I couldn't hear what they was saying but the letter p stood out to me.
The fight could of got worse but didn't.

I don't condone what the nazis did during the war but they seem to come to me.
Any ideas folks
Old 12-06-2016, 06:39 PM
Pathfinder

I have no idea what your dream means, but do you have jewish blood? A little jewish blood runs trough my family and a lot of them have had dreams about the being captured by nazi's.

Also, are you sure it was a P or a rune? The nazi's used runes a lot. The P-shaped rune means "joy" or "thorn" depending on the specific form.
Old 13-06-2016, 10:17 AM
Ascender
Hi
not that I'm aware i have Jewish blood in the family.
One thing for sure in my journey someone has been using runes in my visions for quite awhile
I have had a rune shown to me of higher protection
it's like a letter y with a half circle between the two points and a cross on top of the half circle.
I had also vision dream of double sided axe.

does this mean my gods are ancient germainic ?
Old 13-06-2016, 12:13 PM
Pathfinder

Sounds a bit like the cup or chalice symbol.

Yeah you could have germanic ancestors. I guy I hung around with always saw germanic gods in his dreams and his grandpa was a nazi. Whether you see these gods/symbols in your dreams depends on if you're sensitive to your spiritual genes. Some people completely reject any sixth sense so they won't see it.
Old 13-06-2016, 01:18 PM
Ascender
I've been told by inner wisdom i would be happier in the 9th dimension .
In the yggdrasil tree of life the 9 th dimension is asgard.

I do see a viking man with blond hair in a dark brown viking clothes.

I feel at lost here I because I would be greatful if you naga Saturn or anyone with runes knowledge could guide me .
As I believe in the Valkerie .
I feel I'm on my own if I were to follow my heart with the viking runes .

If someone is willing to guide me through pm messaging about runes that would be great.

I believe in honour and blessing places but I feel like a fool if I done that in this day and age .

It feels like the honour and magic has gone from people and the lands .
Old 13-06-2016, 01:25 PM
Pathfinder

Sounds like a struggle Youngers... I hope someone can guide you, but i'm not that someone. The runic knowledge I have comes straight from google because I thought your story was interesting. Sadly I have no real knowledge of ancient germanic culture.

I feel you though, I wish I could live in a house in the woods , a house I build, not someone else. But i'm still too frightened of leaving everything behind, even though I loath it.
Old 14-06-2016, 01:18 PM
Ascender
hi again naga saturn
i am sensitive and can vagely see spirits .
the first spirit to come through was my late aunt and uncle at the same time a nazi SS officer came through i have sensed and seen nazi infantry soldiers on and off in dreams and real life.

i know the nazis did terrible things but war does that to human beings unfortunetly no matter what side your on.

do i help the nazis to the light ?

would there be reprocutions for me if i help the the spirit nazis ?

also i have been gettin the rune x for quite a time .
Old 14-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator
Based on what you have said in relation to your life I think the dream is an indication of you feeling oppressed from being your true self. You want to delve into your spiritual/psychic side more but feel like you will be judged, ridiculed and even beat up for it but you may not have the ability yet to stand up for yourself and so you hide it all from the world and even from yourself. In any event, the nazi aren't the nazi exactly but you feeling really oppressed by other people's opinion of who you should be. I agree the P may represent the rune for Joy considering you have a strong connection with runes so it's saying you have joy within you but are unable to express it. The X rune is the rune for partnership. The challenge of partnership is to learn to not collapse into it and lose your authentic self as a result. We need others to live and learn but we also have our own life to live. If you feel beholden to someone in life it might be time to start to think how you might cut the ties so your true joy can be expressed.

There is a Divination section in the forum and a Numerology Runes section within it. I am not sure how active it is but you can try and post your rune questions there and see if some others can help you. Here is a link to the section. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=38

As for your Nazi question, there is no true evil in the world, only evil actions. Humans can exact all sorts of horrific evil things on each other but that evil remains in the human experience. All are forgiven in heaven because this is just a learning experience so there would be no repercussions if you helped out a hurting spirit of any kind. Though I do think this has more to do with you feeling like you have to hide your true self than anything else. Take care.
Old 14-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Guide

Do not be harsh on the infantry soldiers, some were enlisted or had no choice or were fed so much propaganda they did not fully understand what they were getting into, it would be wrong to assume all who wore the uniform were 'nazi' in the ss death camp plotting atrocities variety. Also there was a lot of the old volk german energy that the Nazis harnessed and exploited just as a river when damned up can become filthy but that does not mean the native river does not have energies that are meant to run pure and strong.

Think about that "P" and what it means to you. it could be the rune for joy that makes sense. also someone mentioned the x with it.... the old "chi rho" looked like a P with the base X'd and that was the roman catholic adopted symbol for Christ and also "pax" which means peace. But either way I think you dream converges to this....

There is a conflict going on. in your soul or mind or spiritual environs. You know violence is a choice, but also the choice to just yell is there, or to quell. yell or quell. the conflict and spirit of combat you or others are giving to it are killing/smiting the joy, peace, true destiny and free flowing energy. You should consider that conflict and what underlies that conflict, and find where to pull the plug and release your free waters, uncage your power eagle, however you want to view it. the double axe is very ancient power as well.
Old 14-06-2016, 03:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naga Saturn
I have no idea what your dream means, but do you have jewish blood? A little jewish blood runs trough my family and a lot of them have had dreams about the being captured by nazi's.

Also, are you sure it was a P or a rune? The nazi's used runes a lot. The P-shaped rune means "joy" or "thorn" depending on the specific form.

Not to defend the Nazi regime but Germany had many soldiers during wartime. Could have happened during WWI or after WWII. Hmmm...

Edit: Sorry - missed the title war. Feeling stupid now.

This is how I look at most of society today.