Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-02-2021, 01:48 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Is it just me or are humans being blocked from the astral?

I hate to say this but it seems to have started happening when Covid got really bad world wide.

I’ve been struggling to get into the astral like never before, There are entities guarding the portals and if I fight my way out of body/bedroom, into an astral space, I will literally get pushed out.

Feel free to comment on that bit, but if you want more detail continue reading

I usually find a portal in a dream and then just quickly pass right through my physical body, into my astral body, leave through the ceiling. a gravity pulls me to the star I need to go to. I literally don’t have to try. But Lately somethings blocking me

Hypotheses:

1. For the first time ever, I fought the gravitational pull to the stars. I had only ever experienced immediately going to the stars every single time I get in my astral body. Everyone talks about walking around their house, or outside on the ground. I wanted to explore that so when I separated from physical body, I held onto the furniture to anchor myself down. The pull was strong, so I was floating up but grasping onto my dresser, moving myself along like under water. I rounded the corner and woke up. I’m thinking perhaps my rejection of the stars gravitational pull triggered something? Now I’m not allowed?

2. I accidentally made a pact with the devil, (FYI I reject Christian ideology) first I was visited by a presence in my room. Sleep paralysis, but I’m a SP veteran and can easily use it as a portal to the astral. Usually. But this time something was powerful enough to keep me in my body.
Next day or two met the devil in a place from my childhood. He was 2 men kissing, though he was one entity. He was omnipotent. The room and my body were full of vibration, usually with this vibration I would leave into the astral immediately.
But I struggled ...for a very long time , floating above the bed and weaving in and out of my physical world bedroom/body. Vibrations building up crazy strong, as I shifted back and forth between the two realms, lifting limbs out only. I got so frustrated... the devil tries to lure me in to a kiss with his 2 selves. ‘No’ I said, all frustrated, hovering there in vibrations ‘I can’t right now’ (lol) ‘but can you help me get out there (Pointing at the ceiling)?
‘No’ he said directly and pointed his finger out to steer my body through the air ‘but I can take you...’ he flipped me over facing the floor ‘here...’ and down I went. I knew I could fight the force if I wanted. It’s the same gravitational force I usually ride to the stars on. As I moved toward the floor I knew I was going through. I thought ‘this can’t be good’ but at that point I’d been struggling for some astral equivalent to an hour (lol) so I just went with it.
Long story a little bit shorter I ended up fighting the gravitational pull and asked to come back (he’s omnipresent) and he kindly showed me out. Since then there have been numerous times I find myself in this strange realm where a door to the astral is there but I just can’t get through. I can feel it, the vibrations and even the surreal hyper awareness, but it comes and goes. There’s something there, I believe it maybe the devil coming back in various forms, always scary but I embrace the fear. an old lady once and a young woman another time, who said ‘let’s make a pact’ and pulled me into her body.I didn’t have time to think. Looking back I’m bothered by the thought the devil was there waiting for me to agree to his help. With spirits, they’ll trick you into agreements by having you accept things. So it seems....

3. I’ve been sleeping in the day instead of at night which is just blocking me personally and it’s only coincidence that I’ve heard about so many other people suddenly having trouble?

4. Covid is causing so many people to stay at home, reconnect with their inner selves, more people astral traveling, there is some sort of overwhelming amount of astral bodies at the same time? This would be mostly connected to physical world linear time I guess, so more like too much of a vacancy of souls in physical world ?

5. This Covid thing is directly related to a huge shift in the universe. Somethings going on out there that we aren’t supposed to know about. Like some realignment project.
when I pushed through my ceiling into the astral, i was in a conference room. People like beings were busy planning something. They kicked me out like I was a small interruption. Like ‘oh hold that thought let me take care of this’ he walks over, and pushes me back through the layers I had just struggled with all my might to get through. Really made me feel like an animal or a bug.
Old 09-02-2021, 02:27 PM
Fascinating. I'll be reading to see what people say!
What's SP?

#5 - not an animal or bug ---just think of it as an innocent child or the maid walked
into something that just wasn't their business.. they were just busy.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-02-2021, 03:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa Sereth White
I hate to say this but it seems to have started happening when Covid got really bad world wide.

I’ve been struggling to get into the astral like never before, There are entities guarding the portals and if I fight my way out of body/bedroom, into an astral space, I will literally get pushed out.

Feel free to comment on that bit, but if you want more detail continue reading

I usually find a portal in a dream and then just quickly pass right through my physical body, into my astral body, leave through the ceiling. a gravity pulls me to the star I need to go to. I literally don’t have to try. But Lately somethings blocking me

Hypotheses:

1. For the first time ever, I fought the gravitational pull to the stars. I had only ever experienced immediately going to the stars every single time I get in my astral body. Everyone talks about walking around their house, or outside on the ground. I wanted to explore that so when I separated from physical body, I held onto the furniture to anchor myself down. The pull was strong, so I was floating up but grasping onto my dresser, moving myself along like under water. I rounded the corner and woke up. I’m thinking perhaps my rejection of the stars gravitational pull triggered something? Now I’m not allowed?

2. I accidentally made a pact with the devil, (FYI I reject Christian ideology) first I was visited by a presence in my room. Sleep paralysis, but I’m a SP veteran and can easily use it as a portal to the astral. Usually. But this time something was powerful enough to keep me in my body.
Next day or two met the devil in a place from my childhood. He was 2 men kissing, though he was one entity. He was omnipotent. The room and my body were full of vibration, usually with this vibration I would leave into the astral immediately.
But I struggled ...for a very long time , floating above the bed and weaving in and out of my physical world bedroom/body. Vibrations building up crazy strong, as I shifted back and forth between the two realms, lifting limbs out only. I got so frustrated... the devil tries to lure me in to a kiss with his 2 selves. ‘No’ I said, all frustrated, hovering there in vibrations ‘I can’t right now’ (lol) ‘but can you help me get out there (Pointing at the ceiling)?
‘No’ he said directly and pointed his finger out to steer my body through the air ‘but I can take you...’ he flipped me over facing the floor ‘here...’ and down I went. I knew I could fight the force if I wanted. It’s the same gravitational force I usually ride to the stars on. As I moved toward the floor I knew I was going through. I thought ‘this can’t be good’ but at that point I’d been struggling for some astral equivalent to an hour (lol) so I just went with it.
Long story a little bit shorter I ended up fighting the gravitational pull and asked to come back (he’s omnipresent) and he kindly showed me out. Since then there have been numerous times I find myself in this strange realm where a door to the astral is there but I just can’t get through. I can feel it, the vibrations and even the surreal hyper awareness, but it comes and goes. There’s something there, I believe it maybe the devil coming back in various forms, always scary but I embrace the fear. an old lady once and a young woman another time, who said ‘let’s make a pact’ and pulled me into her body.I didn’t have time to think. Looking back I’m bothered by the thought the devil was there waiting for me to agree to his help. With spirits, they’ll trick you into agreements by having you accept things. So it seems....

3. I’ve been sleeping in the day instead of at night which is just blocking me personally and it’s only coincidence that I’ve heard about so many other people suddenly having trouble?

4. Covid is causing so many people to stay at home, reconnect with their inner selves, more people astral traveling, there is some sort of overwhelming amount of astral bodies at the same time? This would be mostly connected to physical world linear time I guess, so more like too much of a vacancy of souls in physical world ?

5. This Covid thing is directly related to a huge shift in the universe. Somethings going on out there that we aren’t supposed to know about. Like some realignment project.
when I pushed through my ceiling into the astral, i was in a conference room. People like beings were busy planning something. They kicked me out like I was a small interruption. Like ‘oh hold that thought let me take care of this’ he walks over, and pushes me back through the layers I had just struggled with all my might to get through. Really made me feel like an animal or a bug.

Those dark entities are very dangerous, do not even talk with them, they will trick you and use you, laugh in their face, always remember that you have the power. I can't tell how many I met.. I met devil entities, I met followers of lucifer, I met shapeshifting reptiles.

Yes, there's something blocking us, from the moment this pandemic started, my OBEs decreased, before this I used to have many experiences. I find myself so many times floating over my body but I can't go further, I just can't, this happened some dozens of times. Some time ago I saw some army men installing things in the astral plane, they were installing some powerful antenna, they were so scared of my presence, looked at me with a very scared face.

I tried some dozens of times to go in space, it's very hard to get there, I made it a few times and I saw amazing things. I too have problems with sleep... for months, I never experienced something like this ever before, I go to sleep very late in the morning.

Do you use commands? You know you are a Creator too so don't let yourself put down by nobody while there. I myself am connecting with my inner Self like never before, I can sense its presence.
Old 09-02-2021, 04:00 PM
Experiencer
Nope.

It's just you, sorry for that :)

I have improving my results because of my daily habits, and proven method at 5:00am with daily consistency. (Just because I don't post them, that doesn't mean I am not having a lot fun & adventure doing pure selfish OBE's just for my own desires)

The external world doesn't matter at all.

It's just you, and your own mental limits that you hold

OBE's are for me; all about having fun, freedom and adventure by my own.

If something weird happens, I just phase into another place, and I manage to leave them on the dust. Do the same, and you will achieve more freedom and control - That's what is all about!

Never accept things you don't want. Get ridd of them. Or do you want to be used by external forces?

Thank you for your time
Old 09-02-2021, 05:41 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
your own mental limits that you hold
Or do you want to be used by external forces?
you will achieve more freedom and control - That's what is all about!
Mana to this grasshopper's ears, Master!

My way of saying thumbs up. Love is All. And SF, thank you. Truth chimes loudly. Makes my heart ring back!

Still ringing, resonating, can everyone hear...?
Old 09-02-2021, 07:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Nope.

It's just you, sorry for that :)

I have improving my results because of my daily habits, and proven method at 5:00am with daily consistency. (Just because I don't post them, that doesn't mean I am not having a lot fun & adventure doing pure selfish OBE's just for my own desires)

The external world doesn't matter at all.

It's just you, and your own mental limits that you hold

OBE's are for me; all about having fun, freedom and adventure by my own.

If something weird happens, I just phase into another place, and I manage to leave them on the dust. Do the same, and you will achieve more freedom and control - That's what is all about!

Never accept things you don't want. Get ridd of them. Or do you want to be used by external forces?

Thank you for your time

I agree with SpiritualFreedom
Old 10-02-2021, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa Sereth White
.."when I pushed through my ceiling into the astral, i was in a conference room.
People like beings were busy planning something".
I told a friend this she mentioned there are always these conference rooms and, also, (That Man) military things going on, too!
Lol!
To her it's just an everyday thing. Then, she commented non-chalantly ...there are always shifts happening.
Like, yeah, sure, there's a shift cuz of Covid.
Just thought I would share.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-02-2021, 12:11 AM
Master
You are not blocked by any dark entities or dark beings, but rather by those who regulate the transition.
Be patient
Old 12-02-2021, 12:53 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Fascinating. I'll be reading to see what people say!
What's SP?

#5 - not an animal or bug ---just think of it as an innocent child or the maid walked
into something that just wasn't their business.. they were just busy.

SP= sleep paralysis

Yeah a child or maid, that could work too. Just, I wonder why, after trying with all my might that’s the place I end up in, if I’m not supposed to be there...It was not dream, it was definitely in the astral and this has never happened to me before, such randomness. Any time I’ve gone to the astral, things unfold like they’re a holy sequence of events and like someone has traveled a long way to bring a profound message. It’s never been like -oops popped into the wrong place , and then it ends before it even begins...I don’t know about other people’s experiences but this is a completely new scenario for me. Really feels like things are in some weird upgrade or under construction mode. Previous to my recent experiences I would have never thought such a thing was possible.
Old 12-02-2021, 01:50 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Those dark entities are very dangerous, do not even talk with them, they will trick you and use you, laugh in their face, always remember that you have the power. I can't tell how many I met.. I met devil entities, I met followers of lucifer, I met shapeshifting reptiles.

Yes, there's something blocking us, from the moment this pandemic started, my OBEs decreased, before this I used to have many experiences. I find myself so many times floating over my body but I can't go further, I just can't, this happened some dozens of times. Some time ago I saw some army men installing things in the astral plane, they were installing some powerful antenna, they were so scared of my presence, looked at me with a very scared face.

I tried some dozens of times to go in space, it's very hard to get there, I made it a few times and I saw amazing things. I too have problems with sleep... for months, I never experienced something like this ever before, I go to sleep very late in the morning.

Do you use commands? You know you are a Creator too so don't let yourself put down by nobody while there. I myself am connecting with my inner Self like never before, I can sense its presence.

Yeah I’m carrying one around with me now. I realized they can attach to you in those doorway spaces where the vibrations are. When I woke up yesterday I felt it come out of me and go to the corner of my room. If I talk to it it comes back into me. I figure they’re probably riding around in our psyches, feeding off our light all the time and we don’t even know. But in those doorway spaces, if you fight with them and then you wake into the physical world you can really feel them there.

As far as don’t mess with them, i have mixed feelings. For one, Darkness is an essential part of the universe, of life, and of our whole mentality as we travel around in these dimensions. If we try to ignore it, it’s still there, the only thing that will change is we don’t understand it. If we embrace it we understand it and have more control. Yeah dark entities will trick you, I can attest. So far for me it seems if you try to learn their nature and respect them they’ll work with you , give and take, rather than feeding off you without your even knowing which is what is happening with 99% of the people on earth.

Another thing is, when I think back on my encounters with these things I often wonder if what we see is really what they are. What if they are actually beautiful blissful angles that our minds can’t comprehend so at the interface it translates to fear? It does seem after all that they’re always at the doorways. Perhaps they empower us to move through. whenever I face the fear these entities generate, I find myself overcoming something fearful in life the next day. Since I’ve had this feeling that the astral can be ‘reprogrammed’ so to speak, I really don’t trust that anything we see is really what it is. We know nothing.

Your recent experience sounds so similar to mine. Even the military men, as the last true 100% astral experience I had (explanation of that wording coming up), there were guns firing in the air, flairs, and military walking around.

Have you found that some places are like a muted astral ? Yesterday I actually separated from my body and shot through the roof. Night sky, stars above (that I couldn’t get to) roofs, flying, balloons. The feeling was much more astral than ‘lucid dream’ but something just felt odd... It felt like a trial run. I can’t believe the things I’m thinking... how could the realm that feels 100 times more real than the physical, be not real?