Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-02-2021, 11:10 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
I do go down there when I do past lives regressions.

Could be compared to the subconscious instead of an evil force.

Regards and nice explorations to you!

What did you do there? Have you ever been gently pulled in direction of something while there?
Old 09-02-2021, 11:34 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
I do go down there when I do past lives regressions.

Could be compared to the subconscious instead of an evil force.

Regards and nice explorations to you!

Interesting there is another person in this thread who said they feel their past life emotions down there.

I don’t believe in evil really, i see it as a social construct. Subconscious mind is kind of vague though...
Old 10-02-2021, 09:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa Sereth White
I have had this experience too. I’ve never heard of someone else describing it. In fact I’m shocked. It’s completely different from my ‘under the floor’ experience though. Oh no, this is something indescribable.

Its hard to talk about, as words are so unworthy ...it was my initiatory astral experience. I went into the earth, through the layers, out the other side, shot through space and was a star, took the consciousness of a star.

I didn’t meet any people in white, or any people at all. Whan tar is a part of you? Sounds similar to the name Ash tar, which is the higher leader of a group of spiritual people my father organizes. I really don’t know anything about it, as I was raised by my step dad and have very little contact with my bio father. My experience though, was long before he started with the ‘star people’. Also, I have never told him about my experience.

Please let me know if your experience was related to the star people and whether you knew about them before you had the experience.

I don't know what you mean by star people, the people in white are angelic of origin, in the same way as I .
I usually don't talk about it, the understanding of terms used by most is to great to come to a common understanding.
The experience I hinted at in my post went over days. In it I was introduced to my highest aspect of my Self, Whan tar, he is a healer and works with planets.
There were others before that were I was introduced to my higher self, what I now know as Rah nam. And several other ones were I traveled to planets and other planets, including my home planet in the Pinwheel galaxy.
I don't think one can term this travels "astral travel" after all the astral realm is a non physical 4th density reality within this solar system.

The one I call M and oversees my incarnation, suggested, the therm "astral travel" is very vague.