Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-07-2021, 03:57 PM
Master
Thank you for your reply Gene, very kind of you... My support, my Angels, Guides, Higher Self will be teaching me something, and when I get the answer I will share here... Hardy a mini freeze the last weeks, maybe just twice very slight, bet i'll get it tonight now ive said lol.

Its similar to when I was getting the 'boom' in the head, to teach me to share with others - science has a name for it 'Exploding Head Syndrome' they've not a clue what causes it, but I was taught - and yes it can be physical, so people should check for this first.

But I was taught the boom 'is to do something' or 'we're here' speak to us and acknowledge we're here for you - just the same with reoccurring dreams, it can well be a message to 'do something'.

Same as twitching/tingly calf muscles and belly rumbling as in bed, I had for over a year before I worked it out - a message from the Holy Spirit 'to listen' - all that's sorted now and understood... I'm just sharing knowledge here, as I'm supposed to do...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 15-07-2021, 09:17 PM
Pathfinder

wow...that's great but it sounds too easy to do. Never tried it before is it safe to do??

I wouldn't mind trying it for a bit.

I don't suppose a person could heal their body this way? just a thought.
Old 16-07-2021, 10:19 AM
Master

Thanks for your reply GeneHart1. I am looking forwarding listening to your new video.
Old 16-07-2021, 02:13 PM
Master
Just to answer your question Tracy, this is to all - I believe minor ailments can be healed or improved yourself to some degree with the power of mind, and hand chakras - depends how much effort you put in when totally relaxed... Ive seen some amazing videos several years ago with my research, of people being healed by healers - lumps disappearing on camera as well with TV crews filming.

There are many genuine energy healers about to help anyone with a particular difficulty health issue, as we humans are made of 100% energy positive and negative, and energy blockages cause serious health problems - but one has to be careful that the healer is genuine.

I'll say this - fake healers are either very brave, stupid or they simply just don't know......... God is there, and will be watching - its a long time an eternity in the dark lower astral realms - ive seen these miserable faces just drifting - so anyone doing this for a living, get a proper job and correct any wrongs while you can... Jesus said follow me for the light of life - the higher astrals - being kind is so important - and especially the gifted people here, and its not difficult - to use your skills to help others on your travels.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 17-07-2021, 03:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Read "I am that", it will allow...
...ha ha
I have been looking for this indian sage guy, who is like a living breathing radio for God Consciousness. But every single indian sage's name sound like this guys name.

Think I can use astral projection to summon forth a memory of him? If I really dive into the memory and completely absolutely focus my awareness on all the things I experience in my being and my experience I had of him.

All I remember, he was bald on youtube, and wearing like traditional simple clothing. He sat on the ground, maybe grass or soil, surrounded by students who also speak english, he also spoke english, I think. He also attended some gatherings where he spoke like where actors get interviewed on a panel, white long stretched out table I think, but about spiritual matters, but he was being interviewed about subjects related to religion god and spirituality. among others maybe? He united every single religion by his mere presence. And profound clarity of being. He was completely bald.

I can't seem to find him. I just wanna find the youtube video of him again. and the name. I want the name and any information I can find on him. cant find in history either. Can't find the place on the internet where I first heard about him either. His name has something with a V and R, maybe even, maybe even not. That's how vague I recall it.

And even try to speak to him or sense his name in astral and try to... I sense a pink appreciation love energy being emitted around his name by a woman who appreciated him on internet and wrote his name, and it's vashpara or...
vashna varaguru lol im just speaking random gibberish. raparatuparavasharanavaram.... He was not so popular I think. at the time atleast. I expect the same now, but dunno. my indian is so bad.... SO BAD....
I don't even know one word indian.
I dont even know what he was, except a living breathing radio for god consciousness. I just say sage cause I dont know any other word. Some blond haired young students surrounded him as he was speaking on the ground. At at first glanse he didnt seem interesting to me at all. Like the most common human being ever, even was waving hands around to get rid of flies. This is why I believe I will never be able to find him again.

bald, slightly chubby face, but not fat at all, but maybe call it chubby a bit? but completely bald, he talked about how he likes cleanliness hence the bald and shaving, light brown skin, no hair anywhere, and completely like seeming like any normal man, a bit old but I don't think I know his age. I am very bad at guessing age. Well over 30 or 40 or 50? I have no idea. Not like I can see any grey hair if I could see any. But he didn't have that many wrinkles in the youtube video I seen of him. But absolute baby bald, unlike the other indian teachers I find on youtube.

IF I go deeper into the pink love energy surrounding the name I see vashnaj rapuru. youtube has zero results

Ravaharashan zero results again.

He points at the clock in my dreams and says look at the time. As it is spinning very fast. Suddenly I get the idea, maybe he wants me to look for the internet by remembering the date of when I first heard about him. But I don't even remember the year and he facepalms in dissapointement to me. He tells me to look at my watch. I dont understand him and he says its ok he hugs me and kicks me from behind. And tells me to go away.
I'm probably doing this wrong.
Think it's about focusing with more time/consistency to allow expansion of realisation. he looks like nisar.

ty for nisargadatta tip, amazing being. deep insights.
Old 17-07-2021, 03:19 AM
Master
delete (duplicate)
Old 17-07-2021, 11:44 PM
Experiencer
This is very interesting!
I have always wondered if you could heal people while being in the astral planes. What your said reminded me of a dream I had many years ago.

I had a semi-lucid dream where I found myself wearing a white coat just like a doctor. I also remember there was a sort of guide with me. I remember looking at a person who seemed ill, this person seemed to have a tumor. I remember thinking to myself if I could heal this person in this plane the tumor would disappear in real life and so I did. I felt great doing this but then I think lost awareness and continued dreaming unconsciously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Just to answer your question Tracy, this is to all - I believe minor ailments can be healed or improved yourself to some degree with the power of mind, and hand chakras - depends how much effort you put in when totally relaxed... Ive seen some amazing videos several years ago with my research, of people being healed by healers - lumps disappearing on camera as well with TV crews filming....

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 18-07-2021 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 18-07-2021, 12:04 AM
Experiencer
I have been thinking about this topic this whole week and just when I was about to post a question on here I find your post lol

I'd like to inform myself more about this topic. I have never really thought about it too much. I have had many accidental OB experiences where I just feel myself float out of my body and leaving who knows where. Also I accidentally realized I could leave my body whenever I had sleep paralysis. I usually try not to because to be honest I'm a bit scared lol

When I first started having sleep paralysis I was terrified. One night I was having sleep paralysis I was so afraid I could feel my heart beat go up faster and faster and I was seeing things. In the midst of this terrifying experience something told me to concentrate on my third eye. I was still afraid but my mind went silent for a second and I automatically concentrated on my third eye. From here I found myself floating somewhere unknown to me. I was actually being carried around this plane. I looked up to see who was carrying me but I couldn't see who it was. It was invisible to me. Then a song I liked was playing in the background as if trying to calm me down. Then the being carrying me took me into what seemed like a tunnel. It was rotating with different colors. I thought I was gonna die or something and I remember telling myself to didn't want to die lol then I suddenly found myself in a dream. I was lucid dreaming for a little while before I lost awareness and continued dreaming normally.

To be honest I'm afraid of what's on the other side since I have no experience and no idea on exactly what to do. I feel like it could be a great opportunity for me if I just informed myself more about this topic. Maybe use it in a way to find more about myself and the universe or maybe learn to heal people in this planes. I don't want to be scared of it anymore lol
Old 18-07-2021, 11:07 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Just to answer your question Tracy, this is to all - I believe minor ailments can be healed or improved yourself to some degree with the power of mind, and hand chakras - depends how much effort you put in when totally relaxed... Ive seen some amazing videos several years ago with my research, of people being healed by healers - lumps disappearing on camera as well with TV crews filming....
I believe that the chakras can heal the body I know it can happen I always have faith in this. I love alternative therapy any day. I love meditation which really works to get a persons body inline again using the chakras and also clearing the mind of negativities.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 18-07-2021 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 18-07-2021, 11:24 AM
Master
I had a dream regarding healing someone, it was so real - I was 'shown' and straightening someone's lifeline - so someone somewhere will now avoid physical issues. It was to do with repairing the aura of this person also.

I was also show in recent years, how important it is daily to take 'time off' and fully relax to keep the aura 'our defence shield' strong, protecting us from the sun's/universe strong bursts of energy... I had maybe 4 times a glow in my mind, preparing/teaching me - I learned to put hands to the grass to ground and remove it.

One day it happened again in town a 'glow in my mind' - I waited half an hour until getting home to ground, so aura was damaged because I didn't ground quick enough - then the next morning hit again, it left a scar on my forehead, and lost the total use of one arm for 15 mins - wife said you getting up take me to work? Ive had a stroke I said, but the feeling is coming back slowly.

All day I was shivering in bed in my dressing gown, and I watched my Angels, 'my support' repairing it all day 'I seen this' and shown this - part of my teaching - fully recovered the next day, on the push bike again first thing - thank you God.

Message here to everyone is take some time off from the fast lane of life daily, to just sit quietly as in meditation to recharge/calm/balance your system mind'body'spirit'aura...

Last edited by one-light : 18-07-2021 at 12:48 PM.