Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-11-2020, 08:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh wanted to write to you, neil, but you turned your pm off.
Any way, best wishes.

Smiles miss H....i had to turn Pm off, as to many would write to assist in healing myself from the evil's.

Funny thing that though, after all of the healing from good hearted folk from this forum & many others that I have met in the last ten years off forum, nothing has changed.

Though Miss H, you do have me slightly wondering as to what would have been in such a P.m 🤔

SMILES again
Old 23-11-2020, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Smiles miss H....i had to turn Pm off, as to many would write to assist in healing myself from the evil's.

Funny thing that though, after all of the healing from good hearted folk from this forum & many others that I have met in the last ten years off forum, nothing has changed.

Though Miss H, you do have me slightly wondering as to what would have been in such a P.m ��

SMILES again
I can't rem now - but generally agreeing.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-11-2020, 12:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' the DNA change that suddenly made the jump from Neanderthals to Humans '

Gosh they must be nieve, it's called interbreeding....

Human's evolved in Africa. The origin of modern human DNA in the mitochondria (the ‘powerhouses’ of our cells) has been tracked back to just one African woman who lived around 500,000 years ago – 'Mitochondrial Eve'. "One" probably because the human population almost died off in Africa so only a few ancestors remained at the time of "Eve." The ice age, volcanos, natural predators all were factors. Eventually, some humans migrated out of Africa and that's when they encountered the Neanderthals who were living across Asia and Europe.... then humans wiped them out after a 100,000 year war... but yea some inter breeding did occur between the two different species that shared a common ancestor link millions of years ago. That war would make a good movie I think lol.

It's funny when one thinks of the different beliefs, one is a all powerful God created all life, another is it was all just evolution and without an intelligent cause or being/entity/consciousness involved, then another less well known belief is simply when we are in the non-physical realm, between lives, and some of us stay there as they have evolved past a need for human lives to learn something here, and there we can create physical worlds and life forms on them through the manipulation of pre-existing found energy forms.

That's an important point. It's like how we found sand here on earth, and we learned how to make glass out of it. We did not simply create sand out of thin air. Sand was found, and in sand was the pre-existing potential to be glass. So we are not "gods" in that sense and making something from nothing, neither on earth nor in the energy realm. In the "astral world," it is like here on earth. We discover things there, forms or types of existing energies, then we experiment and learn to make stuff out of them. The origin of this stuff remains a mystery there and here. Some people think, "oh I will die and then boom all will be known." Not so in my view and from my reading.

It reminds me of that scene in that movie contact where Jodie Foster uses a black hole tunnel" thing to meet up with an alien race.... and she asks them about the travel thing, and the alien tells her they found it, it was made by some other long gone race of beings...they have no idea who made it and why or how...

So we are not "gods" in any sense just because we are in the energy world and creating there. Even there "god" or the source remains a mystery. It's actually the most logical theory as we can see proof all around us... look at what we have created on earth! Cities.... virtual worlds, even new life forms though splicing DNA... sometimes with horrible results. Look at online games and worlds.... all environments we move though, live in virtually, all created by us using computer code. We are creation super forces... that's what we do and do huge and why would this stop when we leave the body?

In fact there's more evidence if one looks. One can even see individual taste in the creations. Look at a Walt Disney movie verses a Tim Burton one. Then look at a fuzzy Bunny Rabbit verses a Spider.... different tastes in individual creators.

Really all three theories can be true at the same time. Something made the sand that had in it the potential for humans to make it into glass, (A God) life forms are made (by us) out of found and pre-existing energy forms (made by God) with the potential to adapt through evolution to their environment...(Evolution)
Old 24-11-2020, 03:26 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Thanks for 'connecting' Archangel Michael as being................ Jesus.

I think some people will be delighted when they find out they are the same.

Small World.

Thanks for that information.

you're very welcome, but I thank Jehovah God for given us the truth, we just have to want it. I know some people are delighted to find out that they are the same, I know ,I was! just like I was happy to learn that Jesus nor his Father ever created a "Hellfire."
Old 24-11-2020, 04:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I had a look into this. Here's a difference in nuance..

''Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan!'' (Matthew 4:10)
But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, ''The Lord rebuke you!'' (Jude 9)

sorry, but not so, Jesus already know his Father's name, and he used it. he even made his Father's Name KNOWN to his Apostles ,(John 17:6 “I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word). the prayer that Jesus taught, (Matt. 6:9 In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name). Hallow, means to Honor and make God's Name Holy.

Jesus Honored his Father, and his Name he would NOT have called his Father anything but his Name, (besides Father). the verse you posted, God's Name was removed by the translator and replaced with Lord. this wasn't referring to Jesus. it was referring to his Father. some Bible versions show that God was also recognized as "Lord." (NKJV- Exo. 6:3 " I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as God Almighty, but by My name Lord [a] I was not known to them). the "a" footnote reads..."Heb. YHWH, traditionally Jehovah." and the Jubilee Bible 2000- (and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, as God Almighty, but by my name the LORD (YHWH) I was not known to them).

Jude 9, this Michael is Jesus , Many seem to believe that satan is afraid of Jesus. granted, he knows that Jehovah will give Jesus the go-ahead to destroy him. but satan is still bold enough to come at Jesus. he did in concerning MOSES. and he did it here ,(Matt. 4:8,9 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me”).

Jesus was/is Michael IN Heaven, when he was born as an human, he became Jesus. when his Brother Jude, by means of Holy Spirit spoke concerning the clashing of Michael and satan. you can best believe Jude NOT only knew God's Name, but he place it down. what you see is what was changed in order to make it seem as though Michael and Jesus are different beings. again the Michael in Jude, the Michael in Revelation is the same as the ONE who will soon destroy all who oppose Jehovah God, Jesus! peace
Old 24-11-2020, 04:47 PM
Master
Thanks for the reply. I'm not persuaded though, because there's just no reason to believe the two are the same. Why can't there be any powerful angel/side kick that is separate from God? Is it a fear of praise for an angel that caused this belief that God just can't have a side kick? IDK...

If true then it sounds like 'God' has a personality disorder and has different names for different purposes. I can understand an earthly incarnation has a specific name, but yet another one elsewhere as well? That does not follow.
Old 24-11-2020, 05:11 PM
Ascender
Quote:
As for Jehovah's Witnesses and Seven Day Adventists ........... Jehovah's Witnesses came forth from Seven Day Adventists.

I have to disagree with you on this one John, Jehovah's witnesses didn't come from the Seven Day Adventist. I've been one long enough to know how we as a religious group came about. Charles Russell who started examining the scriptures... and by the way, MANY say, he started the Group "Jehovah's Witnesses", not true! he put out the first Watch Tower. but he was long gone, when we Spiritual took on the Name of Jehovah. anyway when he was a child his Presbyterian parents got him into God, later he joined. we have ALL old documents of how we began.
Old 24-11-2020, 05:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Some people can draw this connection without belonging or affiliated with either group.

Some people have become familiar with what is referred to as Elohist and Yahwist writings in the Bible. A person can 'discover' that information on their own without being affiliated or associated with those promoting those views. That is how I came to recognize those variances.

As for Jehovah's Witnesses and Seven Day Adventists ........... Jehovah's Witnesses came forth from Seven Day Adventists.

Not true. Seventh-day Adventist Church came from the Millerite movement of the early 1800s. JW's are a different movement and not connected to Millerites....
Old 24-11-2020, 06:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Not true. Seventh-day Adventist Church came from the Millerite movement of the early 1800s. JW's are a different movement and not connected to Millerites....

Not true?

William Miller was one of the first to bring forth a 'new' religion from what Charles Finney called the Burned-over District and it was named the Miller[ites].

The Seventh Day Adventist was an off-shot of the Millerites.

Charles Taze Russell and his Father in 1870 began studying literature from George Stetson and George Storrs. George Storrs was involved with the Millerites. His interest got perked up after reading a pamphlet by Henry Grew which claimed the Trinity, Hell, and a few other things were false doctrines.

In 1876, Charles Taze Russell started looking at material put out by a Seventh Day Adventist publisher, Nelson Barbour. Their relationship flourished to the point Charles Taze Russell liquidated his assets and continued with his studies and understanding of the Bible. Later, the two men departed ways and Russell started the magazine "Zion's Watch Tower and Herald of Christ's Presence".

As for Russell, he was the main person behind the modern day movement known today as Jehovah's Witnesses.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 24-11-2020, 08:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Not true?

William Miller was one of the first to bring forth a 'new' religion from what Charles Finney called the Burned-over District and it was named the Miller[ites].

The Seventh Day Adventist was an off-shot of the Millerites.

Charles Taze Russell and his Father in 1870 began studying literature from George Stetson and George Storrs. George Storrs was involved with the Millerites. His interest got perked up after reading a pamphlet by Henry Grew which claimed the Trinity, Hell, and a few other things were false doctrines.

In 1876, Charles Taze Russell started looking at material put out by a Seventh Day Adventist publisher, Nelson Barbour. Their relationship flourished to the point Charles Taze Russell liquidated his assets and continued with his studies and understanding of the Bible. Later, the two men departed ways and Russell started the magazine "Zion's Watch Tower and Herald of Christ's Presence".

As for Russell, he was the main person behind the modern day movement known today as Jehovah's Witnesses.

Exactly, as I said and Jo who's obviously a JW, two separate movement's