Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-06-2016, 03:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Veil

Hello everyone.

I have this strange veil on my uhm... spiritual perception.
I got it after i had my third eye partially opened.
I had a session with an energy healer or practitioner and he cleansed my third eye + crown chakra and removed 3 minor blockages and some stuck energy from the third eye. He said he removed the blockages and found nothing unusual in the third eye.

The problem is: the veil remains.

So: where could the veil-like-blockage come from?

to the veil: the third eye perception is still there but it s like the brightness was greatly reduced. Just like when you turn down the brightness of your television so you can hardly see the picture.
Old 07-06-2016, 09:11 PM
Knower
I find it strange that after using a healer to help you things seem a bit off, this veil for example. The only thing I can think of is hopefully it is only temporary, that maybe this is just the effect whilst balance is being restored throughout.
Old 07-06-2016, 09:35 PM
Ascender

I don't know what exactly you mean--

But every real veil I have come across means you have reached a point that to move beyond it you must move in a different direction.. That is, the veil will always be there to this dimensional existence, but you can perceptually move past the veil--

I can't really describe how to do that because every veil means moving in a different direction in relation to your current view.. a direction that is hidden, you might feel you are seeing it all, and see what you must move past; but there is nothing for you to move past, it does not exist to be moved past from another angle of perception, it in itself is like a bridge rather than a block--

You perhaps have work to do where you are at before such a veil is lifted.. which is a living process not a matter of knowledge, the veil is a living thing just as you are; so to speak--
Old 08-06-2016, 01:04 AM
Newbie ;)

well.... it s been 2 years since i got it.... and i haven t progressed at all ever since...
Old 08-06-2016, 08:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas
Hello everyone.

I have this strange veil on my uhm... spiritual perception.
I got it after i had my third eye partially opened.
I had a session with an energy healer or practitioner and he cleansed my third eye + crown chakra and removed 3 minor blockages and some stuck energy from the third eye. He said he removed the blockages and found nothing unusual in the third eye.

The problem is: the veil remains.

So: where could the veil-like-blockage come from?

to the veil: the third eye perception is still there but it s like the brightness was greatly reduced. Just like when you turn down the brightness of your television so you can hardly see the picture.
Greetings.

I have spent about a week in the meditation section expounding all the dark hidden secrets of Rudra Granthi.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=101605

This is something that only a guru or spiritual teacher can help you with, not a 'healer' nor any old clairvoyant medium...not even one like myself.

These blockages come from your own limited perceptions and cognition. I cleared mine by turning the focus of my Third Eye back inwards, upon itself - cycling ajna energies instead of dispersing them into the Akasha (which is what I was doing).

The veil between worlds is very tricky to navigate and we often get lost in our own belief systems along the way. We bring to it the concepts of 'hell' and 'demons' and 'bad things' yep, they are there, but if you go into this with any sort of fear, they'll eat your soul alive!

Ajna energies are very tricky and it all has to do with focus and intent which arises first from Vishuddhi (throat chakra). This one needs to be fully open and activated first or else the ajna chakra won't open. This is to stop seekers using psychic powers for their own ego-advancement or financial gain. You must have the heart and soul of a spiritual crusader to open ajna fully. You must be prepared to say 'no matter what happens from this point on, it's still only 'me'...it's still only 'my mind' until the point where it no longer is. It's just a nice 'stop along the way' and although I have surrendered all my psychic powers back to the source, I still have them - but I am neither attached to it or worried about it - I just take it as it comes.

The same thing goes for the whole concept of Nirvana/Enlightenment. Until one drops the whole idea of 'becoming enlightened' they are never going to open Ajna. This has to be something that's a result of spiritual practice and not the whole goal of it. I hope this helps.

...and yes, whatever firstandlast said also rings true!
Old 08-06-2016, 02:40 PM
Knower

I have a more practical approach/understanding of chakras. It is not a veil.

Borrowing your TV analogy, you can't run a TV without power. You are low power, therefore give that baby some more power by charging the chakra.
I might be wrong, but I might be right as well.
Old 08-06-2016, 11:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas
well.... it s been 2 years since i got it.... and i haven t progressed at all ever since...

My apologies, thought this was just something that had happened recently after some healing, but 2 years without any progression, a re-evaluation/change of direction does sound plausible.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:49 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianalexanderr
I have a more practical approach/understanding of chakras. It is not a veil.

Borrowing your TV analogy, you can't run a TV without power. You are low power, therefore give that baby some more power by charging the chakra.
I might be wrong, but I might be right as well.

I'd say your right on the money. You've got to increase the energy through that chakra. Videos to energize the chakras are on youtube. It'll atleast get it going for you.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:12 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
I'd say your right on the money. You've got to increase the energy through that chakra. Videos to energize the chakras are on youtube. It'll atleast get it going for you.

Through experience I have come to learn the traditional front chakras, the chakras most of the literature/videos out there seem to exclusively focus on - are discharge valve's. They discharge/release energy in the form of a blissful feeling or spiritual experience.

There really is no way to charge the chakras, through visualising them. The action of charge, is actually more of a function of the various pieces/variables constructing the chakra all working together - rather than any one individual piece. In visualisation you have two possibilities: Visualise the front and activate the discharge function. Or visualise the back and activate the heat that comes with separation, it is called the "Will" chakra in the book "hands of light" by Barbara Brennan. It is one of only a few books that I have found that discuss the chakras that go in from the back. You could possibly visualise the side views of the two vortexes going together in the chakra but that is unknown territory, I have never done it and I'm rather tired of experimenting on my aura.

Charging of the chakra's is an automatic process. It is a built in reward system to encourage certain behaviours that biology has dictated necessary for us to learn for our physical and spiritual survival/well being as an individual, and for the whole species.

To charge the third eye chakra practice, Self Awareness AKA Mindfulness. Self Awareness is Self Reference, and when you constantly "Refer" to yourself you build up a feedback loop that grows stronger- gathering energy and thus "Charging"

This is where you can derive psychic power, it is what gives us focus and facilitates meditation - it is only through Self Awareness that we can merge our conscious minds with the unconscious and remain awake (meditation).

Last edited by ianalexanderr : 09-06-2016 at 11:39 AM.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:00 PM
Newbie ;)

I used to make this exercise where I literally would "remove" a veil from before my eyes, by "grabbing" it with my hand from one side to the other, "pulling" or "tearing" it away, and then letting it go, taking it away from my body...
I called it removing the veil, and people who tried it said it was quite powerful.

try it and let me know how it works.
(you will feel something from the start, but better repeat it a few times for a few days...)